POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's EASY to have a shitty day. One thing or one person can piss you off and you could spend the whole day (or more!) brooding and being angry about it. To make matters worse, we pile on other things about the day that pissed us off and have ourselves a full blown BAD DAY.

This is how just about everyone goes through their life. Counting off the bad things that happened that day.

But screw that. >:[ Why are we always listing off the bad things, and never taking time to see and appreciate the GOOD things? Even on the woooorst days, there will always be one single good thing. You just have to be open to looking for it.

I CHALLENGE YOU, IWAKU. CAN YOU FIND ONE GOOD THING ABOUT YOUR DAY, EVERY DAY UNTIL MAY FOREVER?

TODAY, I woke up to someone I loves being happy and bouncy, which made meeee happy bouncy despite the load of icky dreams I had last night. Now I feel like I can kick ass the rest of the day. >:3

Share your good and happy things with me, Iwaku! <3

Last edited:
It's Friday and the work week is ALMOST over : )

This made me happy this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Feeling cranky this morning but pushing through to make plans for dinner and having things to look forward to!

• Love
Sunshine and decent temps.

• Love
Today I shall weed! It will be glorious! My compost pile will be brought back to life and my garden will start to bend to my will!

Mwahahahahah!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I texted my Brother, Kevin(22 yrs old), today and he gave me so much good advice so that I can help a friend. It felt so great texting him and his advice just blew me away. I am so thankful for my brother and sister and the technology that makes it possible to talk to them from across the country. What an amazing time to be alive!!!!!

Trade show prep is done!!! I can move on to other fun stuff now and actually feel like I'm productive at work!

• Love
It's not too bad out. and I'm gonna make burgers today. I love making burgers!
Scratch that it's BEAUTIFUL out. I can open all my windows without getting chilly for the first time this year!

Last edited:
  • Love
I now have HEALTH INSURANCE! For the first time since I was a teen, barely covered under my parents. O___O I feel like a real adult now! I have an insurance card and everything! 8D

I found a rare item in TF2. While it may sell for a decent in-game price, I'm keeping it because it's a bloody awesome-looking bow.
Seriously.
thief_promo_bow.jpg

Lookit that bow. Gonna skewer some peeps with that, I am.

• Love
There are clouds out and we might get rain! We need rain =D

• Love
There's an awesome breeze, the smell of bacon looming and Coachella streaming on YT. :)
Also looking forward to seeing some friends tonight to hang out!

• Love
Patrick said "byebye" for the first time. :bouncy:

I've been good and productive all fucking week and somehow that makes me feel good. YAY FOR BEING A WORKAHOLIC.

There's beautiful weather today!