POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

The crack in my tablets LCDs is seeming to fix itself, oddly enough, so in happy since it may not need repairs again.

Edit: Pretty sure it has to do with nano bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Diana
I just made someone's day by Skyping with them. This makes me feel things that are warm and fuzzy. Should I stop?

• Love
Reactions: Torsty and Diana
I have...chocolate.

Yisssssssss.

• Love
I only saw this thread just yesterday, so I know I didn't start in the beginning, but I'm going to try and post in it until the end of the month anyway. Better late than never. :-)

Today I did well in my driving lesson and went to see "The Color Purple: The Musical" with my grandmother. :-)

• Love
Reactions: Torsty and Diana
Had Serious Texas BBQ for lunch, Elgin sausage wrap and peach cobbler! I love it when it's treat day!

• Love
I'm going home today. The sun is shining and hopefully I'll have so many replies to make tonight that I gotta stay up super late.

• Love
I got to sleep in what seemed like forever. :D

• Love
The peeps over at /tg/ are entertaining the hell out of me this week. XD

ALSO HAVE I MENTIONED DRAGONS? DRAAAAGOOOOOOONS

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Smo
The peeps over at /tg/ are entertaining the hell out of me this week. XD

ALSO HAVE I MENTIONED DRAGONS? DRAAAAGOOOOOOONS

DRAAAAGONS, YES. I saw a candle I wanted of a dragon, I might buy it today. Two positive things today! xD

• Love
I found the coffee cup I thought I'd lost and @Diana mentioned dragons! :)

• Love
I read a new book in three hours. It was a little predictable, but I enjoyed myself for the most part.

• Love
October took me to art and craft store and I got my me XS art pen ~hugs her 0.01mm tip art pen~ now I can draw again!!!

• Love
I HAVE A NEW VICTIM -- Ahem. FRIEND. >:D

• Love
I was sick today, but I also got to spend the whole day doing nothing, sleeping, and taking painkillers to feel better. And that's always preferable to being sick and actually having to do stuff, so yay.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I found a five dollar bill in my pocket while at work! This was excessively good as I had forgotten both my money and lunch at home.

My stomach, it controls me.

• Love