POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

super hella grateful for the little girl n her mom that took the time out of their morning to drop off a package that was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday, the UPS guy somehow dropped it off at their house a couple of blocks away.

i fr sobbed myself to sleep bc it was a super important christmas gift for my dad, but i’m just happy that they kept it safe and immediately got it back to me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy and Navuso
Today was the first day in a very long time that both my husband and I were off of work at the same time. It was really nice!

Mom's surgery went very well!
Im so happy she's ok.

I pet my dog. He is soft and beautiful and lets me hold him. He makes the cutest snoring noises.

My poor Roland baby has been camping out in the basement since his ribs got broken last week. This morning, he came upstairs to snuggle in bed with me for a few hours. I even managed to get him to eat some food and drink a little kitten formula too. I was almost positive he was going to hate me forever, but it seems like I am forgiven for forcing his medicine on him.

Reactions: Mollisol
I took three empty water bottles from my room's floor and put them in the recycling. Little by little, my floor is becoming clean. Feels good man.

I ate lasagna.

I got good concert tickets. Although theyre not floor tickets, they're good seats.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mojo
Three days of no work, no talking to anyone but family, sleeping, and baking. Honestly, it's been the best three days I've had in a long time.

I finally had a day off and it was nice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy
I finally have my closure.

I ate basil pesto on my spaghetti.

I had cake for breakfast

Today's another day to be a better person!

Seeing black squirrels where I'm at is the new normal. They are very cool indeed.

Finally watched an old TV show I grew up with for the first time in at least 15 years. Does anyone else remember the days of VHS?

Finished all my reply backlog. ( Excluding the replies I am waiting for other people to reply too first)

My disability got approved whilst I heal from a back injury! That and my younger pup FINALLY learned how to properly fetch!

Fiddler on the roof is on Prime! Woot back ground noise that I like.