POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Went to Hassler's Breakfast/lunch diner with my friend Marcy, and I paid my half of the electric. ^^

Since I completed all of my computer training, I get off work early for the next three days. 😁

I successfully worked memes into an activity at work

It's payday, I get off early, and I only have to deal with my least favorite driver for 5 hours instead of 8.

I got to see Karma in action. Not once but twice and it was glorious.

My neighbors BOTH are being evicted today.... and next month I will have my job back. FINALLY THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO! :/ Might even save enough for a new laptop this time~!

Today I have nothing planned. All that is left to do is to sit back and relax.

If I'm reading my test results correctly, the MRI scan of my brain showed no abnormalities.
That's a relief.

Reactions: Maggie
i'm one week clean as of today
wish i could have gone longer though
i guess it's okay
edit: drugs r bad bad bad and will consume you, you are strong even if you're a day clean love u

My headache went away and I got some work done on my assignments :)

Displayed necklaces and am now being featured as artist of the month :D And had free banana nut muffins.

there was a double fucking rainbow today after it rained like hell and i feel like such a child lmao but it made me happy because the rain was worsening my mood

i feel like that super pure and soft dude who recorded himself getting excited and screaming over a double rainbow

• Haha
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maggie and Kuno
Actually feeling better from this Sinus Infection -crap- and got things done! Saw Case manager, went to my favorite grocery store, and didn't pass out once. Yaaay. Still have fever, but it's almost completely gone. One more cold/allergy pill should get rid of this for good. -YEET it to the curb >_> -

Found out I get to go to my parents' house twice next week. For my birthday on Tuesday, and Thanksgiving on Thursday! Fun!

I'm 36 years old and have been spoiled by friends and family all day. Plus a Saturday at Russels for more presents is happening too. :)

managed to pull myself out of bed after a super rough night and actually bothered to eat something

Reactions: Maggie
going to my friends apartment today in about 30 minutes or so for a late birthday celebration...knowing my friend there will probably be presen ts and a trip to a restaurant. Be back on Sunday probably. :)

my cravings were outta the roof because extreme anxiety + the need to feel mellow and i feel super sick and unwell

i managed not to
will be five weeks clean tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
I'm a father, and my son of 5 years of age had to have some minor dental work done. He went in like a champ, but came out like a baby. He was so out of it, it made me laugh. He was cuddly after that when we got home. You could clearly tell he was still under the whim of the drugs they had given him. Seeing him get off the school bus everyday just makes me happy. Always greets me with what color he got on his calendar.