POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I'm getting laundry done today, so it's marginally more productive than the past week

I went to my interview and it went really well! They asked me to come back tomorrow to do my last interview, which means we are going to talk pay!

Reactions: Rebornfan120
My second interview went really well. The branch manager is advocating for me to get the pay I want, and she will call me before thursday to let me know!

Finally got my left tragus pierced after a million years of putting it off.
In my defense they take 6 months to a year to heal, and so I wasn't too enthused about waiting that long a second time.
My right took exactly a year to fully heal, but despite that I'm hoping that this one will take a wee bit less since this time around I know exactly what works for my skin/during the healing process for me. Hurray! More piercings to come.

We had a cancer benefit for my father in-law. It went really well and was a fun time!

my first class today was canceled because my professor is in kentucky!

Depression started setting in again. Luckily, I work with some of the greatest people in the world and they pulled me out of it. <3

Nobody's gonna respond so I can say what I want.. >:D

HALLOWEEN ALMOST HERE. SUMMER OVER THANK GOD.

Ahem. That is all.

I heard from my baby today! I miss her so much, but she sounds so much better than she did the other day. I can't wait until I can bring her back home, but I know she's someplace where she can get the help she needs.

James just brought back a ginormous box full of crackers, cheese its and cookies! Also has soda, and cookies :D

Saw my assigned kid from last school year! Hugged him super tight, of course.
And oh my goodness~ From June to now he's finally gotten taller than me ( over six foot ), AND his voice is so much deeper!
Its amazing how fast kids, especially boys, grow within the span of just a few months.
He looked great, seemed really happy, and said that so far he's loving high school. All of which made me exceedingly happy to hear!
Ran into his grandma as well, and more hugs ensued lol I REALLY hope that he does well within his new school. Four years will fly by in no time.

I smiled from ear to ear my entire drive home.
Seeing him legit made my entire week!

Only one more day until I get to bring my baby home! Luckily, it's football time which means work will be busy as hell and the day will pass by faster. By this time tomorrow, I'll be on the road to go get my little girl. 😁

Purchased a cordless power drill, as well as screw, and they arrived today.
I used them to FINALLY hang up a mirror set that had been sitting on my table collecting dust for over a month.
Felt great to hang them up myself instead of calling someone else.
Buying this drill was a smart decision. Very beginner friendly.

Tomorrow will be my first day off that I have absolutely nothing to do but lay around in my pajama pants and catch up on sleep.

Getting a Pennywise face mask was the best decision I ever made. I can't wait for winter.

Definitely caught up on much - lost breaking point verge of sleep last night at my other friend's hotel place; then went and had McDonald's, saw my case manager and hung out with my bestie for a few hours. Have been all over town ^_^

Reactions: honeysoft
Had delicious Grandy's meal yesterday: Mac n cheese, chicken fried steak and fried okra. Ate box all gone.. almost really ate the box xD

Today: Thrift-store raided, and found a few new books. Also had Burger King Vanilla late.

My hubby finally fixed my toilet. It's so nice to have a working toilet again.