POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I'm still alive!! woot!

The new Stranger Things trailer came out today. 😍

I like my new job a lot! I'm learning so much, and I did 20 e-mails... scanned all the mail. even did one email by myself entirely! :D I think I got most of it! <3 <3 <3 Have to get my last paycheck next week from Canes...

Have today off! :D Had too many hours this week... ^^ hope this is a good first paycheck,... whenever it gets here.. :D I don't know if anyone's reading these anymore- so I'll just explain my avatar issue-- my pictures are all on my CD/Dell drive.....and it wasn't uploading anything at all because my computer sucks on so many levels I want to drop kick it out a closed window! :D So I will keep trying.. :/ :/

Upgrading from shared house to my own apartment!!! No more housemates, no more clutter. I can organize my place however the fuck I want. Hell yeah.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maggie
having your own place is the best! :D I miss it sometimes, but still love having a bf as my roommate... Going to miss that when i have to move onto Section 8 eventually. :// but congrats Adrian!

Today went awesome.. 99% of my emails were all done right! :D I had one issue with flipping a paystub right side up, but that's because word document kept going behind my back and changing it. XD Lol

We finally hooked up our Google Home. Going to bug the hell out of my husband with it when I work on Sunday.

The weather is great today, sunny but not too warm and I could spend some time reading in the sun!

Coughed less frequently than yesterday.
Hurray~! :3

Happy five year birthday to this thread. It makes me more happy than I can fully explain that a thread like this still exists and is regularly used years after it was first created.

Keep being awesome, all of you. :heart:

I finished setting up the refresh PC for a work cell that only had a window for deployment today. Finally got the antique changed out with a new PC.

It's Sunday! That means my favorite customer is going to order today! A big tip and I get to nerd out talking about GoT. Kind of makes going into work today worth it.

Today is going to be extremely busy and go by fast, or extremely slow and still go by fast because I have a ton of shit to do. Either way, I'm home by six and I'm only one more day away from a day off. 😊

I fixed my computer problem. No more blue screens! Today is a short day at work, and I have off tomorrow. 😊It's also my baby's birthday. Still can't believe she's 13. I have no idea where the time went.