POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I had all-you-can-eat sushi. I am so full. I usually have one roll ever...I had like 3. I feel good but also very full.

I got an awesome evaluation at my raising canes job and a 20% raise this past Tuesday! I went to a summer breeze concert yesterday and had fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, and then I won a free baked bear ice-cream cookie! Lots of good things :) us getting help with my$77 electric bill is great too.

Reactions: Draugvan
Nothing in particular, I'm just filled with joy at this particular moment.

:cookie:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SerpentJournal
When I woke up this morning, I realized it's only two more days until the weekend. I was elated.

It's been almost 3 months since I quit smoking although I've been dying for a cigarette quite frequently. Today, I was going through my junk drawer and found out where my daughter 'hid' my eCigarette and rather than take a puff, like I was tempted to do, I threw it in the trash. I'm pretty damn proud of myself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SerpentJournal
it grew dark at 2 in the afternoon due to the heavy storm that made a surprise appearance. i love the rain. :umbrella:

• Love
i had chocolate milk today. i really liked it. its not the first time ive had chocolate milk but it was still really nice.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I beat Shadowrun Returns and now I have cravings

Reactions: GuanYue and marko
Despite having to go to the hospital last night because my ankle is all messed up, the swelling went down today, which is good. Iwaku went back up and I'm pleasantly pleased with it. I got to spend time with my friend/roommate since she was home and I had to call out of work today. I had salmon steak and some ribs for dinner. All good things despite being in lots of pain lol.

I made it home from work without stabbing, kicking, throwing an entire garbage bin at the customers; smashing tea pitchers onto the floor, or smashing any windows.. :D go meee.

Also I have had boyfriend cuddles, a ride to work, and it's paaayday tomorrow. Going to pay all my internets!

I started making a plague doctor mask. I've always wanted to have a plague doctor costume. Nothing overly historic, just something to have fun with as the new age does. I'm not very sure where I want to go with it at the moment. It mainly happened because a seller at a convention told me plague doctor masks could never accommodated glasses. This was not true in plague doctor heyday and it's not true now. So I am making my own because buying a custom mask is up to $300. It's not like I don't have a boat load of foam to work with. xD

It will be a fun learning experience as I've only made like two things with foam. So far I have the foam taped up as a sort of demo. Looks okay but needs some work around the eyes. I'm really dancing around the gluing process because that's all sorts of scary.

By some miracle, I somehow managed to pass one of my exams I thought for sure I'd failed! 😂 It made my entire weekend!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Celebrated my father's belated birthday with the rest of my family! I'm thankful and happy I was able to see them all ^^

• Love
On Friday last week a guy left me $10 on the seat, and yesterday another guy left me $1.40. then today was payday and my check was soooo much better than usual! XD I paid my phone finally and now off to pay internets. And electric. :D I'm going to the new halloween city store and getting a costume too.

• Love