POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Friend can't move around much due to surgery. Used one of my days off to visit, do them a couple'a errands, and brought back $33 in cans of sensitive diet cat-food for the cat. It kinda just occurred to me that I had extra money lying around and it wasn't even a big deal to do this.

Snagged some free shamwow-thingies from zed-mart. Salesman said I should smile more, so I didn't buy his product. Feels good. >:3

Also grabbed a cute dress for less than half the listed price using coupons. Wasn't even on sale.

Today was a good day.

Finals are finally over with and freedom has never tasted so sweet!! :'D

My hubby won $500 from a scratch off. We have one more day until we close on our house, and our closing costs were lower than we expected. It's going to be an awesome week!

My Waffles girl is so happy with our new backyard. Can't wait until this weekend when we finally get everything moved in and I don't have to bring her back to this stupid apartment.

My girlfriend upgraded our living situation from "tent in the backyard" to "mattress in the guest bedroom." No more waking up to weird spiders or having the tarp blow away in the wind :propeller: I also joined Iwaku and am working on some character profiles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Amaranth
My girlfriend upgraded our living situation from "tent in the backyard" to "mattress in the guest bedroom." No more waking up to weird spiders or having the tarp blow away in the wind :propeller: I also joined Iwaku and am working on some character profiles.
New people on Iwaku is a good day any day ^.^

Reactions: FeralRoleplayer
Today I helped out an abandoned baby seagull that was hanging around the same spot in town all day, poor little guy didn't know what to do. I had to call the animal shelter and they took care of the rest.

I actually had no idea what kind of bird it was until I looked it up.

Went to fireworks today in a neighboring town. We were about as close as you can safely be. It was epic. There was even this adorable little tank made out of fireworks on a grid thing and it was firing little firework missiles and made pew, pew noises. They had one grid for the military, reinforce, and navy. The tank was the cutest though.

It was a very personal feeling fireworks show which I think is the best kind. It payed homage to the military of the past, present, and future. And had music mainly for remembrance of those who have served. It had a very nice grounded feeling and even had undertones of hope thrown in. It wasn't just "'Merica is the bestest. DRINK BEER!". It was a nice change from the outrage train that is all too prevalent these days.

my parents and their love for pokemon go are so cute

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and Draugvan
I finally did it. Ever since I found out Genji can deflect Hanzo's ultimate in Overwatch I've want to do it. Problem being the person has to actually be aiming at you to do it and most Hanzo's just aim away from you while they are mid animation because they usually know better. This Hanzo mucked up and fire it at me and I turned the dragons and it was great. It didn't hit anyone but I don't care about that. I just care that I did it~

• Love
Reactions: Draugvan
Yesterday I stayed late at work to hit my deadline, which is cool in itself because I hit it. And today I get to cash in that time and go an hour and a half early on a Friday.