POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I can finally return to nature barefoot today. No snow means no frostbite/nip, no coldness. I get to return to my favourite places and feel closer to them.

Reactions: Cosmic Fey
I am getting somewhere with my homework.

It's my partner and my three year anniversary today! We're going out to a nice dinner to celebrate and I'm in the best mood from it :D

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Lusterine
It's beautiful outside! Love the clear skies and slight breeze.

Well today I got a shirt I purchased from a dear, dear friend :D It looks AMAZING and feels AWESOME, it's really soft and easy on the eyes and the skin! I love it XD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I finally, FINALLY have a computer that isn't total crap; couldn't be happier~ :D

I have been watching the Deadpool 2 trailer on repeat for the past twenty minutes. I'm ready to buy my movie tickets now.

Finally got a nice, long day off.

I just found out that I get two consecutive days off this week! That means more writing, quality time with my girlfriend, and 'me' time which I'm pretty stoked about. :D

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
Been trying to actively jumpstart my art muse. It's working, I think? Things are happening. There just isn't any rhyme or reason. Feels good though.

It's funny, I put in my two-week notice at my job and then decided today that I hate the place so much I won't show up for my last two days next week.

Then they tell me they're throwing me a goodbye party on my last day xD Life you are full of surprises!

I found a piece of writing I did back in the day that is actually not cringe worthy. It made for a nice read.

My asshole neighbors are finally moving out! I will have peace in my house again!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Gardening! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
After a week of back and forth and a half dozen contradicting stories, we may finally be getting our loan finalized tomorrow! All that's left is to pick our house and we'll be able to GTFO of the dump we're living in! We may actually have a pool for the summer if we can get the house that we're hoping for. Not going to get my hopes up yet though. Last time I did, they came back with some BS thing that was holding us up. But, I'm still pretty damn excited.

I have a rather long list of worries and stresses, but one of them is no longer an issue, and I consider that a great thing.

Went to go see my baby in a play today. She was the only one who could do a split, so she had a little tiny scene all to herself.