POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Today, hubby and I started the process of buying a house. Hopefully, in four months I won't have to deal with landlords and shitty neighbors anymore!

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maggie and Greenie
Got a ride home from nice people who didn't want me drenched in the rain, a few days ago. Then today, the bus driver actually pulled over so I wouldn't have to wait for the next Yay! Payday is tomorrow too!

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Today I actually enjoyed my Chemistry class. It felt good to sit down for lecture and learn! I was even smiling! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maggie
I made my own mala today. =)

EDIT:
Now with pics
[spoili]
2rqy.jpg

2rqz.jpg

[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shiri and Spekkun
I found people I can nerd about Voltron with, and right as I was getting off my shift at work too. That's a two-for-one!

Reactions: Vars
Darn, I missed Thursday! Well, anyway, the medicine I got from the doc really does reduce my cough by a LOT! Now my throat can get some healing in :D

A little late but... I got my charger yesterday... and still enjoying that i did today XD

I might be getting my first house.

And i had pizza this morning, for breakfast. Yeah, take that grade school teacher that made me eat eggs after seeing me with pizza. I can have pizza for breakfast all I want and enjoy it.

Got an awesome roleplay post! :D It's a good day.

Fixed an awkwardly written scene in my story. It still feels a little stilted, but it's much more workable now. Before I was forcing myself to explain too much in one go.

• Thank You
Spent practically the entire day playing Minecraft and talking with some amaaaaazing people! It was a good day, a good day indeed!

Hearing Date is set for Friday the 9th. And my name will legally be changed!!!!!

Reactions: Nav
The weather is unseasonably nice again today, and me and my boyfriend are going to head out for some rock climbing a little later this afternoon. Can't wait!

It's lovely how the right music will lift a person's mood.

CloZee is a good thing today, and every day!

• Bucket of Rainbows
OwO I THINK I MIGHT HAVE AN ACTUAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ON MY HANDS.

A CHANCE TO FINALLY GO THROUGH THIS WHOLE PROCESS PROFESSIONALLY AND CORRECTLY AND GET ALL THE LEGAL SHIT RIGHT

AND TO GET PAID CORRECTLY

AND TO FINALLY HAVE A SOLID EXAMPLE OF A "REAL PROJECT" THAT I DID FOR A "REAL CLIENT"

ALL WITH A PROJECT THAT I'M ACTUALLY FEELING EXCITED FOR AND INSPIRED ABOUT AND ALL WITH A CLIENT THAT I'M COMFORTABLE TALKING TO AND WHERE I ACTUALLY FEEL CONFIDENT FOR ONCE AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M COMPLETELY OUT OF MY DEPTH WITH WHAT I'M DOING

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I AM SO FUCKING HYPE.

Even if he declines the offer after I get all professional on him and decides that he doesn't want to pay me a proper price (which is... unfortunately a very distinct possibility), I'll still at least get the experience of getting the process started with a real human person and not some abstract conceptual client that I have to pretend exists for some dumb assignment that I have no emotional investment in.

This is a really really really good thing. OwO

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE THIS EXCITED OVER FUCKING PAPERWORK BUT HOOOO BOY I AM SERIOUSLY FEELING SO HYPE ABOUT WRITING UP AN Actual Legal Contract FOR MY BOY-O TO SIGN

so. much. energy.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
while doing some ad hoc packing for my trip, I rediscovered five cardigans, a pair of sweatpants, and some yoga pants I thought I had lost forever.

Bought some BotW DLC. o3o

• Love
Reactions: Joan