POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Finally got my new glasses! It's so nice being able to see.

I finished the assignment that had been giving me so much anxiety the past couple of days. ^^; It's so nice to finally have it done and over with!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I've slowly been drawing a few of my OCs, which is rare for me. I'm usually really specific with what I want, but I can be free with designs this time. It also pushes me to create during a time when it's hard for me to do so. It's the little things. <3

The "final wave" of Gen 3 Pokemon will be added to PoGo tomorrow! OwO Which includes the Bagon and Beldum lines!!

Gettin' my kitten's shots taken care of!

Got a free pizza. But that means another trip to the gym today. I'll take it though. NOM!

Reached a writing goal. Wondering if I should increase the word count again.

Wednesday, a stray gave birth on my porch. The first kitten was breech and didn't survive, but the momma didn't want anything to do with the second one that she gave birth to the next day. I wasn't sure if the little guy was going to make it through the first night because I could barely keep him warm and I had to throw together homemade formula for him. But, after getting some real kitten formula and a heating pad, I'm happy to say he's doing well. Of course, I have to wake up every two hours to feed him and make him go to the bathroom, but I think I'm doing a good job. I have named him Roland.

upload_2018-2-10_14-23-7.png

Finally organized all the junk in the garage. I mean it's not perfect but it's way better than it was.

Also got a property tax relief check I wasn't expecting. : D

Wednesday, a stray gave birth on my porch. The first kitten was breech and didn't survive, but the momma didn't want anything to do with the second one that she gave birth to the next day. I wasn't sure if the little guy was going to make it through the first night because I could barely keep him warm and I had to throw together homemade formula for him. But, after getting some real kitten formula and a heating pad, I'm happy to say he's doing well. Of course, I have to wake up every two hours to feed him and make him go to the bathroom, but I think I'm doing a good job. I have named him Roland.

O_O Best of luck with him!! I helped my parents raise my cat from a couple days old because her mom didn't know how to feed them, and while it's definitely a good deal of work, it's incredibly rewarding ^^

• Love
Reactions: Eru
I made some bomb-ass banana bread today.

WHAT A CUTE BABY OMG LIL BEAN

Got some nice things from the Overwatch event.

Also found a webcomic I really enjoy. It's on hiatus but I have hopes it will come back. T-T

Gonna help a DM later with their Pathfinder. I'm not a great player, but I feel I'm pretty good at bouncing ideas. Gives me the feel of playing without spending a ton of time playing.

I've been writing like a maniac lately. Story's finally hit 20k. When I'm not writing it, I'm thinking about it.

I locked myself out to the car, again...

AND a lady I work with was kind enough to offer to use her triple A to get the keys out! This is a testament to why you should always be polite and kind even if you can't relate with them because of age difference.

+1 Faith in Humanity

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Well, I woke up this morning. So that's something.

I was asked to dinner on Valentine's Day. I feel bad because my other friend usually has me over for movie night but she hasn't said anything yet. :/ I'll make it up to her. It's a need.

The donut I ate this morning tasted SO good. As silly as it sounds, it had me smiling like a madman!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie