POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Just made a decent chunk of progress on packing! ^^

Amazingly, the sight in one of my eyes improved. That has never happened before, like ever. It's a miracle.

Just finished my scholarship applications. ^^

Knocked it out of the park today with the number of posts I got off. At least for me. Finally got out of the RP slump I was in.

Reactions: Anguissette
I just finished doing the dishes FOR THE LAST TIME! (Since it won't be my turn to do them again before I move back on-campus.)

So now I can enjoy my last couple days at home without spending any time worrying about my least favorite chore. ^^

Reactions: Vars
Cleaning my room today and lots of girly coloring! I turned my phone back on, and did so much table and bathroom cleaning at work yesterday. Not to mention window washing and trashcan cleaning.. Then I adulted at Walmart and got groceries. Wargh!

I went for a Pokemon Go outing today, hoping to catch one of those surfing Pikachus that I heard would only be available during a three-hour window today.

And not only did I catch a bunch of surfing Pikachus, but TWO OF THEM WERE SHINY. O_O

YES, TWO.

Move-in day was today! And it was... not horrible, at the very least! o3o

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I got Memoirs of a Geisha at the Dollar Tree brand new sealed in the package for one dollar! Excitement is real.

• Love
Reactions: Maggie
Caught some rare pokes out in the rainy weather today. ^^

23 new species added to PoGo today! Including Flygon and Aggron! And the Gen 3 fossil pokemon! OwO (I mean... I haven't caught any of the new ones yet... but... they're out there!)

Found out my review of my work ethics and how I do at my job is tomorrow at 2:10pm.....meerr. it's both a good and bad

Finally caught enough Slakoths in PoGo to get a Slaking... and its CP was over 3800!!! O_O

All the Slakings I've seen in gyms were on the weaker side. I was certainly not expecting something this good!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Someone made a 'Jesus take the wheel' GIF and I can't stop laughing.

ZMWqErh.gif

There was still some french toast sticks left in the freezer. And I am having them right now. All is good in the world. :bananaman:

Dark chocolate M&M's. OwO

Super productive writing-wise after completing 12 paragraphs.