POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

The day started off crappy. My birthday girl is getting hit with a major case of depression and her meds aren't working. Spent a good chunk of my afternoon in tears thinking that her birthday was going to be horrible for her. But she miraculously cheered up and even started telling her horrible jokes again. Now I don't have to spend the rest of my night feeling like the world's worst mother.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
On a whim I decided to pick up Ana in Overwatch. She's always been an insecure pick for me because of the reputation of being one of, if not the hardest, hero in the game. I found out I'm not completely atrocious with her. She's actually a lot of fun. I also picked up on some neat tricks along the way, like that her grenade literally reaches the other side of the map.

Her ult is possibly the most satisfying for me in the game. I like helping people and oh boy does it help people! I turned a Sombra shielded Doomfist into a mobile raid boss nightmare. I also saved a friend from instant death with it. Fun, fun!

I feel I need to improve on positioning and sleep darts. It feels really bad to get killed when you could have avoided the situation with a good sleep dart. -cough- Genji Ult -cough-

• Love
I'm absolutely exhausted, but I got to see my aunt and my cousin today, and I have all day tomorrow to do nothing at all other than cook since my kiddos got all their presents.

I'm feeling a lot better now that I've decided to stop being a puss and instead follow the advice of a certain Shia Lebouf.

Reactions: Dusk and Joan
My cats are all high on catnip and it's kept me entertained for hours.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Kagayours
Did some early spring cleaning and rearranged some furniture in my bedroom today -- in particular, I got rid of the old desk that I never even used as a desk and brought in the new bookshelf I got for Christmas, and filled it with stuff. owo

I also wrote a chunk of an IC post today! Which still puts me more-or-less on schedule to finish said post before the end of the week.

• Love
Managed to chip away just a little bit more at that IC post.

I'm in one of my last semesters of classwork for my postgraduate work and finished with a 4.0. Now, all I need to finish is my thesis. AHAHAHA I want to die, but I'm also super pleased at how well I performed in postgrad thus far. c:

Reactions: Kagayours
I remembered my password for the site!

• Love
I got an IC post up! The first real IC post that I've written in... months, really! OwO

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Eru
Despite everything, I made it through the day just fine, and took care of everything on my to-do list.

• Love
It's EASY to have a shitty day. One thing or one person can piss you off and you could spend the whole day (or more!) brooding and being angry about it. To make matters worse, we pile on other things about the day that pissed us off and have ourselves a full blown BAD DAY.

This is how just about everyone goes through their life. Counting off the bad things that happened that day.

But screw that. >:[ Why are we always listing off the bad things, and never taking time to see and appreciate the GOOD things? Even on the woooorst days, there will always be one single good thing. You just have to be open to looking for it.

I CHALLENGE YOU, IWAKU. CAN YOU FIND ONE GOOD THING ABOUT YOUR DAY, EVERY DAY UNTIL MAY FOREVER?

TODAY, I woke up to someone I loves being happy and bouncy, which made meeee happy bouncy despite the load of icky dreams I had last night. Now I feel like I can kick ass the rest of the day. >:3

Share your good and happy things with me, Iwaku! <3
It ... is ... THE SABBATH!

The hubby and I are having a movie day with all the wine I can drink. Because movies are always better when I see them in double vision and everything is hilariously funny.

Churned out a BUNCH of IC posts today, getting me totally caught up on 2 of my 3 RP's! OwO

• Love
Got a game I wanted. Now I just need a PC that can run it... in not slow motion.

Today is shaping up to be a very chill day. Lots of lounging. And for once, I actually feel like I deserve to spend this much time lazing around. XD Given how productive I was yesterday.

• Love
There's no noise in my house! Okay, I can't exactly say that. There are no kids fighting in my house and no hubby snoring in my ear! I missed being home alone. Now to spend the next hour snuggled under the blankets and catching a quick nap. I'm so happy, I think I'll start on my first book of the year to celebrate. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows