POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My parents are going to set up a doctor's appointment for me, so we should be able to find out what the hell is wrong with me sometime soon.

Reactions: Kagayours
Today I was visiting my mother and she got the words propane and propaganda mixed up. This was the context;

Her: "Honey, could you drive downtown and get the propaganda tank filled up for the barby (bbq)"
My father: "The what?"
Her: "The tank for the barby, you know the... The P-tank."
Me and my sister: "Oh mum."

Needless to say my mother was pretty embarrased, but I found it pretty funny. It brightened my day.

My ferrets' new cage will be here a week before the original estimated date! I can't wait! Hopefully with all the new levels to run up and down, they'll stop chewing up their damn hammocks. Currently on hammock #4 in a 2 months time span....

Managed to get out and get some fresh air, so that was pleasing.

My end table and bookcase showed up on the same day! (the bookcase wasn't originally supposed to get here until Monday) Now all we have to do is put the bookcase together and I can finally, finally, finish unpacking.

My aunt paid for me to attend Northeast Comic Con and it was awesome! I went as Sherlock Holmes and bought a Chibi Dragonite for myself.

OwO" And to think I was worried about finally getting my grades back on the first few real assignments of the semester in this course. This professor is the easiest grader I have ever seen -- giving me perfect and near-perfect grades on the assignments that I thought were half-assed and far from my best work. I don't think I could get anything less than an A in this course even if I tried. This is an absolute godsend, given everything I'm going through right now and the fact that I just can't put full effort into all my classes right now.

I found out Chi's Sweet Home has a new cgi series. I miss the old theme music, but it is just as cute as the original so that's a small complaint. Nostalgia~

I'm finally beginning to make some progress on the pile of posts I have to do. It's still going much slower than I'd like, but I'm very pleased to be making progress :)

Reactions: Shiri
My blender arrived today. Smoothies for days!

So I stumbled on a drawing of an Egyptian Wendigo and the idea just kind of stuck. I've been tinkering with the design a bit. This could be my new favorite project.

My spring break has been kicked off with a bang ^.^ I'm helping out at a food bank with some other kids from my church and I love it

Reactions: Shiri
I CAUGHT A SHINY!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Well it's Saint Patrick's, and it's time to avoid the city centre like it's the plague.

Honestly I'd say that we give less of a shit about our own holiday then the rest of the world.

But hey, it's a day off. So I ain't complaining.

My marigold seeds have been planted. ^^

Sketching headshots. Feels like it's been forever since I last drew human heads. x'D I've been drawing lots of monsters lately.

Moving back into the dorm went smoothly. Also, I've been feeling productive today.

Into the Badlands is back!!! It's been so long.....

They added Nick Frost too! I'm so pumped for this season!