POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I didn't pull my hair out of frustration.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Also I did chat a little with my brother. We don't do that a lot. It was nice, even if it was about food.

Have lots of queso to eat.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Tamed my wild mane of curly hair in record time.

Today has just been nice so far. :3

I somehow managed to draw not one, not two, but three images which I don't hate in one day.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Greenie
Wrapped up just about all the work that's left for finals week, and got a good chunk of cleaning/organizing done for when I pack up to leave.

No more college classes for like four weeks. 8D I love winter break!

As an early Christmas present, my mom got me a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to be specific. And I gotta say, after using an iPhone for soo long, switching to Android has got to be the best decision I ever made. More notably, however, is that a free Gear VR came with the phone, as part of a special holiday deal they had going on, which is absolutely bloody amazing. I had been dying to try some form of virtual reality ever since the early days of the Oculus rift, and I was not disappointed.

Finally home!! :D And I have new meds!

...And my mint-in-box Doctor Who figure survived the move a-ok!! Which is honestly a surprise to me. I tried to cushion it the best I could while I was packing up, but, given how insane the move was, I was almost certain the packaging would've gotten mangled somewhere along the way... so I was pleasantly surprised when I unearthed it and saw what good shape it was in. :D

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Hana