POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Mafia 3 launch trailer. I really hope the game is as good as the others, but at least they've made some of the best trailers in a while.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Diana
It's Friday, and a three day weekend has started!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Hana
I've finally reached a point where I can afford to take some time off. Tomorrow will be a much-needed day of recharging. Looking forward to it.

Tried out Pokemon: Insurgence fan game. Its pretty fun so far. It gives you the choice of one of their delta starters or Eevee. :3

• Love
wasn't called for Jury duty this week, was complimented by the bosses, painted my nails, felt like cooking, chocolate covered trail mix
I think thats covers all the days I missed XD

• Love
I felt very... slow, throughout most of today. But that's ok -- that was kind of the point. Today was a good, laid-back day, and I even managed to get a few miscellaneous things done that I didn't have enough time/energy to do until now, all without feeling like I was forcing myself to be productive. I'm glad I was able to do this. I have a good chunk of homework that needs to be done tomorrow -- but I feel like I'm actually ready to take it all on now, now that I've had time to rest. XD

• Love
This afternoon was good!! I accomplished things that I didn't expect myself to, and I had time to reward myself so that I didn't feel like I was just crashing afterwards!

• Love
For some reason Ilium sprang back to life.

• Love
Survived my weekend or craziness

• Love
Learned about my family's history and heritage.

• Love