POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

My bike doesn't need a new cooling system! It has been leaking antifreeze all over the floor, but I finally got around to taking it apart, and found that the last person who owned it used a liquid sealant instead of the proper gasket. :no: It took a bit of time to clean up all the gunk, but now I only need to buy the gasket for about $10 instead of a whole new system for $120. And I'll be able to ride a motorcycle this summer. <3

• Love
Reactions: Diana
New Game of Thrones. TONIGHT.

All the happy.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I have leftovers and I'm going to get ice cream!

• Love
I woke up to a purring, happy, cuddly cat :)
That always means I'm going to have a good day.

Day off! I'm going to buy cheap bean sprouts and make chow mein!

• Love
Dinner was super tasty today. 8D

I found a new manga today. It certainly isn't the best I've ever read, but it is good enough that I've spent most of my free time today on it. Considering how much manga I've sampled, finding something new is nice.

• Love
I was able to spend a few more hours with my boyfriend because guess who got off work early today? like five hours early?! This guy!

• Love
I learned something that made me appreciate my life so much more today. It has changed me completely. o.o

But hey, it's a good thing! ;D

• Love
Gorgeous weather today, thinking about breaking out the running shoes. 8D

• Love
DRAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNSSS

• Love
Reactions: Smo and Falcon
Found out I can get my apartment lease extended as is!!! =D

• Love
Reactions: Smo and Diana
My partner and I just worked out all of the little kinks in our roleplay that was causing us to stumble. Now the idea looks better than ever, and it is something that is going to last for a very long time. I am a very, very happy person.

And I don't have to go to a Calculus review this evening! Two good things in one day. O.o

• Love
Flight rising finally happened, I just watched [EDITED FOR SPOILERS OMG], aaaaand I cuddled an October.
Epic goodness today!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I was having a terrible day until I logged onto Wartune. My guildmates really cheered me up by distracting me from my worries. We had a lot of fun in the Arena and Tanks and chatted a lot too which is something new for our normally quiet guild. That sort of atmosphere just really made me feel calm and happy. Also, I got promoted to Assistant Guild Leader and we kicked ass in the guild battle! Good work, Exodia!

• Love
Today World of Warcraft's servers are refreshed, so I can go after Ordos and the Celestials for better gear! >:D
Also, lovely weather again, I think I'll go for another run. :D

• Love