One For All and All For One.

Eimile

Eimile listened and then gave a small smile. "Well I believe the sky is actually the limit." She replied with a laugh then when she was asked about the training session she paused. Then after a few moments had a reply. "Yes I hope it's outside. More room for one and I prefer the outdoors. If were outside then I would even be able to better use my abilities as an Earth Dragon." She said.

[fieldbox=Akina Kaida, white, solid]

n8GWJwa.png

[Location: Courtyard]
[Mood: Shy]
[Interaction: Lyon]
Akina smiled a half smile, tugging at the stands of her alabaster hair. From her bowed head she looked up at Lyon through her lashes. He was shorter than her, but nonetheless adorable. Akina clutched her books closer to her chest. The sun made her uniform feel itchy and clingy.

She nodded without saying anything, following to the side of him, though keeping her distance. She smiled a greeting to the other Dragon Shifter. He seemed just as shy as she was. Her hair fell around to frame her face, making her profile seem a lot more pale. She wished she didnt have such white hair.

[/fieldbox]

"Sky's the limit, huh? I for one ha- Now that you mention it, I can't really fly with my current gear, or survive the vacuum of space. Maybe I'll work on that after testing this baby's new functions soon," Nozomi nods before Eimile continues. Afterwards, Nozomi smirks "There's still a bunch of hours before eleven fifteen. Maybe we could test the gym before heading for assembly."

She closes her laptop and grabs a bronze briefcase.

Eimile

Eimile gave a nod after Nozomi mentioned the gym and working on a way for her to fly. "The gym's an idea." She replied with a grin. "Maybe if were the first to check it out we can see how to use the terrain to our advantage?" She said with a grin. She then watched Nozomi grab a briefcase and waited for her to be ready. "I'm ready when you are. I guess if you know the way then I'll follow." She said taking a guess knowing how she wasn't to sure the exact place anywhere in the school.

"Brilliant," Nozomi packs her other items in another bag which she put under her bed, "I guess we'll begin heading there now."

She lifts her briefcase as she exits the room, heading towards the gym....

~~~

@daird

"Well, ain't that sweet. The gym is all good to use." Nozomi then notices someone using the punching bags. Based on the uniform, a dragon. "Looks like someone found the dome first. Good day to you miss. Anyways, let's get practicing. So, what's your preferred difficulty? Normal, Hard, Very Hard or Master?"

She looks at the other lass punching a training dummy. "Hey miss, want to join us for a three way?"

Eimile

Eimile listened and gave a nod. Once Nozomi left the room Eimile followed and made sure to lock the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the gym she noticed what Nozomi meant and gave a nod. "Yeah..." She noticed that there was another dragon shifter and gave a smile then looked to Nozomi after her question. "Umm...I've never tested to find out so I guess normal would be a good place to start." She answered. She then heard Nozomi call the other girl over and she gave a smile and waited to hear the girl's answer.

@daird @Crow

"Well then, Normal huh? In that case, I'll be toning my weapons down a little. I'm not fond of limitations, but I guess this'll do," Nozomi shakes her head as she positions her bronze briefcase, placing her palm in a certain central spot.

Recognised.

Next, the briefcase opened up and began to alter its shape. This briefcase was complex, being made from many finely crafted pieces of metal connected by bolts, nuts, screws, levers, and electromagnetism. The final shape formed was that of a great, long, broadsword, ready for combat. Despite her tiny size, Nozomi seemed to have no issue wielding it.

Eimile

Eimile rubbed her neck. "Well I'm not sure my exact level. So I guess instead of saying your limited this would just be considered a warm up sparing session." She then let her hand fall back at her side and watched Nozomi take out a weapon. She found that the sword seemed a little big but she had seen even her parents before practice with something she believed was to heavy to lift or wield properly. She let herself turn what would appear to be half dragon half human. She smiled her wings stayed folded and her tail swayed. "Ready when you are unless this is unfair. I won't use my wings. But if my tail would make this more than normal level I'll just think of something else." She stated not sure really what else would work for the training match she thought about seeing if she could make something from the gym but that she realized might be destroying school property.

Danica gave a fierce smile. "I'll join in. Human forms only, or is shifting allowed?" Not that she thought she'd need it to deal with a single Hunter, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. Plus, there was another girl here, who could well be full of surprises.

"Shift all you want, I'm ever ready," Nozomi smirks as she prepares a defensive position with her great blade. "Ready for action. On your marks, get set... Go!"

After the battle has commenced, Nozomi just stayed there, in her defensive blade position. An odd move, but whether it was smart was another question. She seemed to be prepared to swing her grand blade...

Eimile

"Sounds good to me." She replied with a smirk. Eimile noticed that Nozomi took a defense position. She wasn't sure what the other shifters move would be but she wasn't known to be the first for attacks. Instead she took a ready stance when she knew they could begin and was curious what the third girl would do as well. She thought a moment on if she should give Nozomi a chance to change her mind however and decided it was better to be safe than sorry. She looked for a way to perhaps get Nozomi off balance. Then let her tail be the one to make the move going down low for both of the girls feet.

Danica's first move was to change her hands into talons. She took a step back, as she had been taught to never make the first move in a fight. However, when neither of the other girls reacted, she decided to take the initiative and bulrush Nozomi, hoping to throw her to the ground.

Nozomi smiles as her blade was ready for the incoming Dragon Shifter. Just before the Dragon Shifter could connect her attack, her sword immediately altered its shape, turning into a half-cylindrical, rectangular shield, easily dissipating the impact of the charge. After that, a hemispherical barrier that seemed to be made from both mana and photons shielded her from any possible countercounterattack, or feint for that matter.

Of course, her power supply would go low if she keeps this up for too long. In order words, she could not remain in 360 defense position for the rest of the battle, and had to do something.

Eimile

Eimile noticed a second to late that the girl who joined them stepped back. She still had her tail amining for Nozomi till it hit some sort of shield. Eimile bit her lip in pain because of how hard she had aimed to knock both of her opponents down. She took a step back to recover. 'Bad idea to start got it.' She thought to herself then tried to think what to do. Nozomi was covered both front and back which made the other shifter a better choice to pick her next move. Eimile never cared for going first but being it was basically a three person one on one she figured maybe it wouldn't matter as much in the end. She began to plot her next move. She once more thought about using the field itself. She thought maybe the gym could even be built for such a thing but she wasn't sure so she was still very caution on trying. Maybe she could help fix it afterwards she deiced. She then took a stance where it seemed as if she was as stable as a rock. Eimile then began to think on how she could move one of the others. She made the earth begin to lightly shake just enough to perhaps throw one of the others off there feet long enough for her to make a better move. She was also making the earthquake light enough to not really destroy the gym.

The barrier easily absorbed the attack. However, shallow cracks that easily regenerated seemed to appear and disappear at the blink of an eye. Knowing that this won't last an eternity, Nozomi activated a shockwave that caused the barrier to expand, and slowly, dissipate into nothing. The shock was nasty enough to distract opponents, enough time for her to transform her shield-like weapon into its cannon-like structure, before launching basic cannon shells at Eimile first, then at Danica after a 0.5 second cooldown.

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / School Gates, red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"]Rather than lead with his back towards the pair, he turned to face the two and continued to walk backwards. He'd already gotten a good idea of the path back to the office and any obstacles that might have been in his way; returning blindfolded, much less simply backwards, would have been trivial.

As the two remained silent and seemed simply content to follow his lead, Lyon scratched the back of his head before addressing them. "So, what sort of Shifters are you two? I'm a Hunter as you might have noticed." He reached up to pull the striped tie slightly out of the jacket before he tucked it back in. Air quotes were also used around his designation given that he hadn't actually ever hunted a dragon and didn't intend to anytime soon if he could help it.
@Ayla
@Crow

[/fieldbox]

"Wh- wh- what sort? Well..."

Jin was a little surprised at the question, because that was the question he least expected as well as the question he wasn't fond of answering. He couldn't just tell them that he was an ornamental fish like the ones you see in tanks and cool ponds. No, no, no, no can do.

He couldn't risk losing comrades over such a mockworthy matter. He also didn't want to conjure a lie that would end up snowballing into oblivion. As such, he only had one reply left.

"... I... I don't want to talk about mine... it's... not very good..."

Danica was surprised by Nozomi's sudden shield. "Not bad, not bad." As Danica pulled back from her initial assault, Eimile started to use her magic to cause an earthquake, knocking the rot dragon to the ground. "Alright, that's it! No more Miss Nice Girl!"

Danica stepped back again, this time to give her room for her full transformation. As she did so, Nozomi's cannon shell struck her in the chest. If she had been in her human form, the shot would have done serious damage, but she was far enough along in the transformation process that it left nothing more than a big bruise. Standing over both of the girls, she snarled, "Let's see what you can do now."

[fieldbox=Akina Kaida, white, solid]
n8GWJwa.png

[Location: Courtyard]
[Mood: Curious
[Interaction: Lyon]
Akina giggled as Lyon started walking and turned on his heels, facing them as he walked. Damn, he was adorable. Christ... What was she thinking? Her entire life she was taught to avoid slayers. They only earned your trust just to slit your throat while you were sleeping. They were the real mosters, not them. But for an odd reason, Akina couldnt bring herself to hate this slayer. His friendly face and the way he held himself made her giggle and blush.

She cocked her head like a bird at his question. He was mildly curious about them? The only thing a Slayer should ask about is where their weak points were. Well, they more or less figured that out while dragging their swords trough their bodies. She winced at the thought. She didnt really want to die, not really.

"I guess im not the scaley type dragon. Im actually the size of a very large horse, and covered with feathers and fur. I wouldnt have much protection against swords or arrows. I am great at manuevering through, so atleast I have that going for me!"
Akina giggled and looked at Lyon before glancing over at the other boy who was walking with them. He seemed uncomfortable, and she wanted to give him a hug, but she figured he would only become more unresponsive. She blinked as he politely refused to answer Lyons question. Akina could sense something strange about him. The way he carried his shoulders, the way his speech pattern was used. Her brain was working overtime to figure out what he was, but she couldnt place him.

Her head whipped around torward a large building at what she could only assume was the Gymnasium.

"Uh... What was that, Lyon?"
It sounded like a huge crash followed by a clang. Was there fighting already? Christ, it was already the first day of school and fights were already breaking out.

[/fieldbox]

Eimile

Eimile notcied that it seemed Nozomi's shield was absorbing the effects of the earthquake. Then she heard the other girl say she would no longer be nice. Eimile was confused by this at first but before she cold think much more on it she noticed Nozomi was throwing some short of shell like structure at her her intermediate reaction was for her wings to wrap around her. She was hit head on by a few her arms covered her face and were red. When the attack seemed to stop she noticed the other girl had fully transformed. She gave a grin. "Well this has gotten very interesting." She stated. Eimile no longer seemed to care for the condition of the gym for now she had yet another idea. She made two small boulders seem to float to her side then throw one at each of her opponents. As the boulders went to try and hit each of the girls Eimile jumped farther back from where she stood to try and take a better site of the slight change in the field from the small quake and the difference would be in size to herself in halfling form and full shifted dragon. For it had been a while since she had fought in such a way.