One For All and All For One.

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / Male Dorms (Room #3), red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"]
It didn't take long for Lyon to put his new clothes on, but a grimace made his displeasure at the new clothes rather clear; too stuffy for his taste. A few tugs at the collar did nothing and he sighed as he fished out the new pair of shoes and dropped them to the ground with a thud.

All dressed at last, Lyon slipped the room key and his wallet into the blazer's pockets before he turned around to address Huang. "Thanks for waiting, let's go?[/fieldbox]

m8J46mL.png

"wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!"

Delia started in her bed, the book slipping from her fingers and landing flat on her face. She sat up, her book falling into her lap and revealing a very irritated glare. She glanced out the window as a large shadowy form flew past. Seems some people were showing off or trying to get on a Hunter's list.

Still glowering, Delia picked up her book and searched for her lost spot, encasing herself in a ball of shadows to block out anymore disruptive sounds.

li6He2l.png

The roar of a dragon outside his window had Evan bolting upright, almost knocking his head against the ceiling. Still feeling groggy, his hand automatically went to his side, searching for his sword, only to realize it was not there. Panicking a little, he looked at his surroundings as he woke up, relaxing as she realized where he was.

He still wanted to know what disturbed his nap so he leaped off his bed, noticing another person in the dorm before opening his window. He looked down to see a feathered blue dragon chatting with people before returning to human form. Rubbing his face with a grumble, he closed the window and turned to the boy who had a shocking head of blue hair as he was busy unpacking his stuff. Evan noticed, to his dismay, the gold and red uniform meaning he was a Shifter

"So, I guess you are my roommate then," he said. Evan hesitated for a moment before saying, "Name's Evan."

dKV5LMJ.png

XxXxXxX
Before Brandon could register anything, he was standing alone, staring at the spot that Sebastian use to occupy. Blinking slowly, he quickly scanned the area around him, locking his gaze on the male he was searching for once he was found. It seemed that he had already made it to the girl mentioned before and was telling her about their little exploration. He stood there for another moment, reconsidering all the decisions he made since he got to this school, especially the socializing one. Maybe I should have just stayed in my dorm. I bet my roommate is there now, he thought with slightly furrowed eyebrows. Shaking his head, the brunet reassured himself that this was good and he should continue to socialize, no matter how much he wanted to curl up somewhere until he actually had to get up. Besides, he couldn't just make an exit! He was the one who suggested that Sebastian and the girl go exploring with him anyways. It would just leave a bad impression if he left. Taking in a deep breath before slowly exhaling it, he began to make his way towards Sebastian, strolling along the school grounds. If one thought he was going to run, they were wrong. In a few minutes, he was able to finally reach the other two Dragon Shifters. Once he did, he stood a bit far back, letting them talk. As he listened, he was able to catch the name of their Third Musketeer. Aaiona, I'll have to remember that. His eyes were trained on the sky above them. The shade of blue and the slowly moving clouds made a sense of calmness wash over him. Ah, Brandon loved the sky.

[ @RainyDays @Sol-Et-Luna ]

b2zaNNc.png

Shaoqing was surprised to hear the boy sleeping on the top bunk stir, which was stupid, since the roar of another dragon had shook the building. Outside, Shaoqing spotted a blue feathered dragon, flying about here and there and yelling at the top of its lungs. He laughed to himself, that dragon was lucky. If Shaoqing didn't have the body he had, giant and massive, and the opposite of lightweight, he would fly around just like that feathered dragon. Unfortunately, his body was far too heavy to be lifted into the sky. He was met with a much taller boy with fair, blonde hair and startling green eyes. Judging from the clothes he donned, this person was hunter. Not that Shaoqing minded, of course. It was still a person. "Hi! My name is Shaoqing. I hope we can become good friends."
(@Yuuki_Tatsunohi)

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
(@Sol-Et-Luna @Kitsune)

Sebastian thrust out his large, rough palm and gripped onto the tiny little pale hand firmly, giving it a warm shake. "Nice name, Aaiona. More interesting than Sebastian." he replied smoothly, flashing another of those broad grins as his piercing blue eyes snapped to the courtyard, on the lookout for Brandon. It was really a force of habit; Seb was so used to rushing off and waiting for people to finally catch up to him that it became a custom to glance over his shoulder every so often and make sure people weren't having difficulty tracking him done. Furthermore, Brandon was not a people person...there was a possibility that in the midst of all his ruckus and running around and exploration with Aaiona, he'd slip into the background and become upset.

Well, Sebastian wouldn't really let that happen. He glanced over at the boy; he was busy looking up at the sky. Sebastian looked up at the clouds too, momentarily distracted, trying to figure out what Brandon was looking at. It dawned upon him that he wasn't looking up at something in the sky, but the sky itself, and that made Sebastian smile. He strolled over, slapping a hand on Brandon's back. "Where to first, eh? Let's take a look around."
(Sorry it's rather short.)

~~~
Aaiona shook the much taller shifter's hand happily before finally spotting the much shorter,but still taller than her, male that accompanied Sebastian. She waved eagerly towards the slowly approaching boy. He was adorable and she kind of wanted to pinch his cheeks. But then she remembered, from personal experience, that pinching peoples cheeks weirds them out and also hurts a lot. And she'd always tries her best to leave a good impression and be the least amount of weird as she could.

She noticed though, as Brandon stood there beside her, he was much shier and quieter then Sebastian or herself. He spent most of their exchange staring up. What at? She didn't exactly know. Perhaps he was just enjoying the aesthetics of the sky. After looking upwards for a moment she came to the conclusion that was indeed the case. There was nothing specific up there. Just a few clouds. But it was a lovely morning, she didn't blame him for basking in it.

"I'll be happy anywhere." She informed, inputting her opinion into the conversation. "I was just going to walk until it was time for the ceremony. But that's probably not the best idea if either of you wanna find a specific place.
~~~​

[fieldbox=Akina Kaida, white, solid]
n8GWJwa.png

[Location: School gates]
[Mood: Panicked]
[Interaction: Nobody]
Akina was frantic, running torward the gates of the school before they closed. Did they close? She didnt want to chance it. She was already running late. What a great way to start her day, right? Late for the first day of school.

The day was bright, and it hurt her eyes. Ack, she wished this school was based during the night time. With a quick glance around, Akina bowed her head before slowing to a walk when she entered the school grounds, her white hair falling in front of her face. She hoped nobody noticed her running into school like a bat out of hell.

Sighing, she clutched her books and items close to her chest. She was already sweating, and she felt sticky and gross. Great. The courtyard was deserted. Did class already start? She didnt know where she was, she was completely lost. Akina didnt even have the slighest clue on where she could find somebody to help her. Were people already in their dorms? Where did she get her dorm assignment? Crap.

She whimpered to herself and kicked a pebble that was in her path, and began walking aimlessly around the campus, trying to find any sign of life that could point her in the direction she was supposed to go.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"Eimile? Interesting name I suppose," Nozomi, still gazing upon her laptop, speaks. "So, you have any plans or something? Looking around the school or something?"

Nozomi then grabs something with the shape and size of a pigeon from her coat. It seemed to be steampunk in terms of hue and technology level. She then switches it on, allowing it to chirp for a bit as it hovered slightly above the ground.

"Dragon Shifter, I presume? What kind of Dragon are you? Shenlong? Count Dracula? Lindwyrm? Just curious."

Eimile

Eimile listened to her room a mate for a bit. Then was asked two different questions but hearing her get asked if she was a shifter didn't surprise her as much as she expected. "I just have planed the Introduction Ceremony and thought I would go from there." She paused and rubbed her neck. "Yes your correct and I would be an Earth dragon." She finished answering the second. "Are you a hunter?" She asked being they seemed to be getting that on out of the way. It would make some sense perhaps with the technology or maybe she could be one of those dragons who seemed to deal with metal.

==================================================================

Lucas
Lucas finally finished getting what he felt he should for now out of his bags. He looked at the time and saw he still had a bit of time to kill. His roommate he figured must be outside learning the place already. Which was fine with him if his roommate turned out to be a dragon the more they stayed away from one another the better he figured for the both of them. Lucas stood up and went to the door. He checked to make sure he had his key then left the room. He began to simply walk not sure where or who he might go or meet.​

The dragon, sadly, didn't present itself as a threat, and Ri-Yu, after watching the proceedings from her windowsill, sighed and came back in. Placing her weapons where they belonged and putting on the school uniform once more, she stood alone in her room for a minute, simply thinking. Then, she took the spearblade off one of the harpoons and pocketed it. It was only natural to walk around ready for danger, after all. She couldn't exactly bring any of her larger weapons about, but a dragontooth harpoon barb should help somewhat. Taking a look at the time, the Chinese Dragon Hunter noted that it still wasn't time for the inauguration ceremony, and decided that she'd take a walk. Confirm the location of her classrooms once more, and all that.

Exiting dorm number 4 and locking it behind her, Ri-Yu strode down the halls and the stairs, occasionally nodding at fellow hunters lugging about their suitcases. There were no words to be exchanged between then, really, and it was in relative silence that she arrived at what her course schedule indicated as her homeroom. Not a bad place, if it wasn't for the fact that a Dragon Shifter was there.

"Technically, yes, I am. However, I haven't really been hunting, just practice, practice, and a lot of tinkering," Nozomi responds, "especially tinkering. Sometimes, you just have to learn how to adapt to not one, but all kinds of scenarios. Be the environment to beat the environment. That's why I always modify my gear."

She then sends the bird out of the room via the window.

~~~~

"My my, good morning~," Elizabeth notices a hunter of Chinese ethnicity walk past both Katrina and her, "beautiful weather, is it not~."

Eimile gave a nod. "Interesting." She paused. "Well I've never met a hunter in person before." She said giving a small smile. "But I have practiced a little to be safe. The environment is a great thing to use." She said and noticed Nozomi send out a bird.

======================

Lucas continued to walk the halls. He looked to his schedule and decided to head for homeroom. He wasn't sure who he might see then noticed a small group ahead of him. he wondered if any of them might be other hunters. He began to slowly make his way closer.

Was this dragon shifter trying to provoke her or something? Ri-Yu narrowed her eyes at the blond woman. There was something about her that felt familiar, and she very dearly wanted to slit her throat, but she was more disciplined than that. With a single nod, she replied, "Indeed."

The better question, of course, would be why a fellow Dragon Hunter was consorting with this monster in the shape of a human.

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / School Gates, red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"] He blinked a few times at Huang's lack of response, and turning away from the door, Lyon called out to his roommate once more. When his roommate remained silent, he scratched his head in confusion as he wondered what to do. If Huang was so deep in thought that he'd tuned everything out then Lyon didn't want to be the one who disturbed him, yet walking out would have been somewhat rude on his part. In the end, the other boy's slightly bowed head kept Lyon away and he left the room with a small shrug and quiet footsteps.

The hallway was rather devoid of life, and Lyon didn't feel like changing that so he hurried back towards the stairwell at a quick jog. As he left the male's side of the dormitory he came to a halt and walked up to peer out a window before he descended to the ground floor; see if anything caught his eye and all that. Lo and behold, it turned out to be a fairly good idea as he noticed a girl out of uniform and seemingly lost. It was hard to tell given even his enhanced eyesight wasn't enough to pick out her expression from a distance, but she still had her belongings on her so Lyon guessed she had yet to visit her dormitory room. With a goal in mind, he turned away from the window and headed down the stairs, taking multiple per stride.

There were a number of students, both Hunter and Shifter, that he ran into on his way out of the building, but it wasn't much more than polite greetings that were exchanged. As the building's doors closed behind him, Lyon closed his eyes as he visualized the campus in his head, his perspective flying up from his physical body to achieve a bird's eye view. Confirmation made, he jogged off rather quickly towards the girl's estimated position.

He sighed in not quite relief when the gates came into view, and with them the white haired girl. Smoothing out his uniform as he slowed to a walk, Lyon waved as he called out to get the girl's attention. "Hey, are you looking for the office?'
@Ayla
[/fieldbox]

Jin followed behind Lyon as they both walked about the void hallways. The first days of school weren't usually this quiet, unless it was quiet of course.

A quiet environment was good for him.

However, based on the setting, the quietness probably won't last that long.

Lyon seemed to have encountered a young lass with cloud-hued hair. Like him, she seemed rather docile and tiny.

Huang Jin was not exactly good around girls, resulting in him shivering.

For the umpteenth time.

[fieldbox=Akina Kaida, white, solid]

n8GWJwa.png

[Location: School Courtyard]
[Mood: Lost]
[Interaction: Lyon]
Akina was beginning to think that she had come on the first day on.. Well, the wrong day. You could practically hear a pin drop, and not just with her enhanced hearing. She sighed and clutched her books tighter to her chest. What was she going to do? She had no way of going back home, and she had no way of finding out where her new one was. Her eyes and cheeks felt hot, but no way she would cry in case there were, infact, people here. She was already undermined enough for her size as it was, she was not about to let the others see her like a sobbing child.

Akina was turned torward the gates when a rather pretty guy walked up to her. She blushed and bowed her head, strands of her long white hair falling across her cheeks. Oh no, was she in trouble? With her luck, the first person she met would be the one to apprehend her. Not only was she late, but she was looking more like a lost puppy than a legendary Dragon Shifter. Not that she was all that Legendary. She looked like a giant white chicken, as she had been told by her friends before she left for the Academy.

Her uniform suddenly felt tight, and she pulled at the collar nervously. His voice was soft and smooth, like velvet, and his eyes were bright. Was this guy a shifter, or a hunter? Would she fight alongside him, or learn to loathe him as an enemy? She hoped regardless, he wouldnt be an enemy.

"I-I seem to have gotten myself, ah... Turned around. I would l-love it if you could show me the office."
[/fieldbox]

"As much as I'd like to show you what I can do now, I think the best will be left for the last. There are two combat lessons for each student to learn how to fight, train and all. Personally, I've learnt quite a bit about how to master my weapon. Provided the school doesn't have rules about driving licenses, I believe I'll be all good," Nozomi snickers, after noting something on her computer. "That's quite a few facilities... gyms? Intriguing... with training dummies? I think I'll pass on that one and bring a friend, foe, stranger or comrade along sometime."

Just then, one of her spherical drones, about the size of a table tennis ball, hovered into the room.

"Oh my, must be low batteries. Forgot to charge them. Take a rest, little guy."

Eimile

Eimile listened to Nozomi for a while. Then saw the drones come back in and Nozomi set them to charge. "Training dummies?" She said not sure how she would feel about that. She had another question come on her mind however when Nozomi mentioned driving. "You can drive?" She asked curious. "That must be fun." She stated. She was also curious more on the gym knowing how training qould probable be done there but she was fine to find out she hoped more that being her powers worked best outside for her classes maybe at least one where she would just be with dragons they would go outside.

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / School Gates, red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"]Surprisingly, Huang seemed to have followed him out of the dormitory room, but seeing as his roommate didn't say anything Lyon kept silent too. There'd be enough time for him to needle the other boy through the year he supposed.

A quiet sigh, more of resignation and slight disappointment, was had as he realized that the dainty looking girl was nonetheless still taller than him. He managed to just see a tinge of red flush across her face before it was bowed, and he just grinned slightly at the reaction. Her uniform indicated that she was a Shifter like his roommate and he'd admit his experience so far was a bit surprising. Then again all the info had been fed to him by those bastards, so he supposed it wasn't all too surprising that reality was to the contrary. It was interesting to see that Shifters seemed to be people like any other, though then again their lack of morals would have made demonizing an entire "race" quite easy.

Hoping it wouldn't make her any more nervous, Lyon tipped forward in a polite bow to the girl. "Not a problem, just follow along, Lyon Adam, nice to meet you. The quiet one," he gestured and nodded to Huang, "is my roommate Huang." With that he made a nod for her to walk beside him and waited to see if she'd do so before walking off.
@Ayla
@Crow

[/fieldbox]

"Yeah, I drive, but I'm not even old enough to have a license for those cheap motorbikes. That's why I only practice driving, never drove in public," Nozomi sighs, "but in this school, my driving skills will finally be put to the test, and to the limit, if there is one."

Nozomi then looks towards Eimile. "Something tells me you're curious about a training session. That's good exercise for the soul."

~~~

"He- he, nice to meet you," Jin settled down from his jittery state as Lyon introduced him to the young lass. "I'm Huang Jin. First name Jin, last name Huang."