One For All and All For One.

IWPrNyz.png

Katrina Anderson had handed in her form, awaiting for the confirmation of her enrollment. Mrs. Villa, her name was, lowered the clipboard she was holding to glance at the pink haired female. Her rather showy pink hair did not go well with the compulsory uniform. The sniper had forced herself not to add anything extra, like her favourite panda scarf or some earrings, to make a good first impression. That very morning, she had slipped on a pure white, button-down shirt with a black skirt - which she approved of - with a cute little bowtie. The school didn't seem so strict when it came to the shoes, other than that it needed to be black, which Katrina happily obliged to wearing. Over the top she wore a warm blazer. Her legs were donning tight black stockings and slapped over her left eye was the eyepatch she never took off in public. Mrs. Villa looked at the black lace eyepatch but said nothing, smiling at the pink haired woman and directing her to the dorms. The sniper was sharing a room in Dorm 2.

Silently, she headed towards the dormitories. Who would her dorm mate be? Hopefully, someone beautiful. Beauty was the most important above all else. Katrina turned towards the sign leading to the female dorms, looking for the door with the number two engraved upon it. She unlocked the door, dragging her luggage behind, hoping her dorm mate was already inside...

It was dark inside, the curtains having been drawn together. The only light that illuminated their room was the light from the entrance and the doorway. Peering inside, she was surprised to see a figure, a girl who had her back turned away from Katrina, the light cast onto her blonde hair, long and flowing around her. Raising an eyebrow at the dimness of the room, she left the door open and moved to the remaining bed, placing her luggage on the side. Katrina sat down on her bed, crossing her arms and legs and looking at the blonde haired girl curiously. "And who are you?"
(@Crow)

b2zaNNc.png

Shaoqing was smiling brightly at the woman who also had a smile plastered on her face, looking over his filled out form and telling him to go to his new room and settle down before returning at 11:15 sharp. His heart was beating furiously, he wondered what kind of dorm mate he would get, and how they could get along. It was a highly likely chance that it would be a hunter, since this school encouraged the mixing of both parties. But Shaoqing didn't mind at all. Sure, they might have been hunting the dragon shifters for countless years, but that didn't bother the sixteen year old boy. After being dismissed from Mrs. Villa's office, he headed towards the dorm, taking his time to admire the structure of the building. He didn't come from such a fancy place like this, all of this was a new experience. He wondered if he transformed in his building, he would fit. Unlike what he appeared to look like now, his dragon form was much, much bigger.

He headed up a spiral staircase, blinking at the sudden split. Reading the signs, he headed towards the right, where the boy's dormitory were. He found his dorm room, number two, and reached into his blazer pocket for his new set of keys, unlocking the door and peeking inside. The room was simple, but enough space for two boys. There was a bunk bed in the corner, taking up most of the room. He could tell someone was already here, the other boy's luggage sitting on the side. There was a human shaped lump under the covers of the top bunk, napping away.

Not wanting to disturb his dorm mate, Shaoqing placed his luggage by the bottom bunk, opening it up and placing all his clothes into his new closet, smiling to himself. Now he was going about to take a new step in his life journey.
(@Yuuki_Tatsunohi)

Last edited:
Apparently, Danica had missed a major commotion outside. Oh, well. She would be able to witness more mayhem later. Perhaps she'd even get in a few fights herself. In the training grounds, of course.

"I'm going off to check out the school grounds. See you at the ceremony!" she said with a grin, heading out into the hallways.

~~~
Amber didn't respond, just watched as she left the room. She continued sitting in her ever-long silence, imagining what kind of damage the reckless dragon-shifter from outside could have done. Or could do in the future. Or both.
Well, there's no use wondering now. She'll find out soon enough. Pulling a book out from her bag, she leaned against her pillow and began reading to preoccupy herself for the remaining time.
She checked the time every now and then, making sure she wouldn't be late before returning her eyes to the pages.
~~~​

Young Elizabeth Tepes felt a presence nearby. It smelled... human. Pure human. Was that, perhaps, her roommate?

The Dragon Shifter's red eyes, akin to a rare blood moon, glistened like rubies in the dim light that entered from the door. As she gaped her mouth for the briefest moment, her canines gave off an intimidating charisma that soon faded away. Her skin was paler than a human being.

Before Elizabeth Tepes was a slender young woman, equipped with an eyepatch and bearing long, pink, bright-hued hair on her head. This maiden was beautiful, she had to admit.

Elizabeth Tepes then smiles under the dimness as she stands and clamps both hands near her lower body, proceeding with a few words of introduction. "Good morning. My name is Elizabeth Tepes. It is, indeed, a pleasure to meet you." She then looks a little lower, towards her uniform hues. "I do hope you are not bothered by my... tendencies as a nocturnal variety. So, what might I address you as?"

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / Male Dorms (Room #3), red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"]Lyon paused his stretches to shake Huang's hand, careful to gauge his strength properly. His roommate looked and acted rather fragile and the last thing he wanted was to give the younger boy a broken hand because of an assumption on his part. "Yeah, hope it's a great year ahead. And sounded like some Shifter's a bit too enthusiastic." His tone remained even, but his eyebrows and lips dipped just a tad as he finished speaking. His expression smoothed out with his next breath as he let go of his roommate's hand and bounced on the ball of his feet, shaking out the tension from his body.

He fell back into his seat after that, and ignoring the fact that he'd pushed the seat onto its back two legs and was on the verge of tipping over, asked, "So did you any plans before the ceremony Huang?" He hoped that the question didn't cause his roommate to clam up otherwise Lyon was probably in for a long first few weeks. [/fieldbox]

IWPrNyz.png

Katrina got a better look of her dorm mate as the blonde girl turned around, her features illuminated by the doorway light. Her skin was unnaturally pale, it made her look like a ghost from the stories her charming grandpa used to tell her. Her eyes were like rubies, shining in the darkness, glimmering as she too, looked at her new dorm mate. The pink haired woman was surprised how doll like she looked, with most of her features beautiful and eye catching. In the darkness of their room, it was almost like she was glowing.

Despite knowing this woman was a shifter, something Katrina deemed tainted and ugly, this one had some sort of ethereal beauty to her. The sniper frowned, it wouldn't be too hard to bear with her, besides, this school 'encouraged' the two parties to get along together. Having such a beautiful dorm mate was a pro of living with someone else. As long as she didn't mess with her things...it wouldn't be too bad, would it?

Katrina smirked at Elizabeth - a beautiful name that suited her as well - and introduced herself. "I am Katrina Anderson." She played with a lock of her hair, "I suppose it is nice to meet you as well," she said tonelessly. "As long as you don't mess with what's mine, we'll get along just fine."​

Last edited:
"MmmMmm, not at all," Jin responds to Lyon's question with a meek smile, "I don't have any plans at all. I think... I'll be alright."

He checked his flippy phone for the time. "Hmmm... w- what can we do before eleven thirty?"

~~~

Elizabeth continues to smile, like she always does. "I can assure you that we will enjoy our time together, you need not worry."

She then picks her black, gothic umbrella up, before speaking, "do you wish to browse these grounds after you have unpacked your things, in order to familiarize ourselves? We will be living here and together for... quite a while."

IWPrNyz.png

From what Elizabeth told her earlier, she did not seem to like the sunlight. The sniper eyed the umbrella the girl held in her hands. Katrina shrugged and pocketed the keys to their dorm room. What harm could it bring? Besides, it would be a good excuse to explore the grounds and get used to the layout of this huge building of a school. Katrina didn't know her way around here, and the faster she memorized the place, the better. There were a few hours to waste before needing to go the ceremony, anyway. "Sure, why not?"

dKV5LMJ.png

XxXxXxX
Squeaking slightly, Brandon only shook his head, running a hand through his tousled hair. Dragon Shifters, man. They were....difficult at times, even if he was one himself. He turned to watch the other male greet and introduce himself to the girl who had joined them outside, seeming to be a Dragon Shifter and as upbeat and bubbly as the male himself. Soon, he was watching him make his way towards him. The brunet was silent as he listened to the apology directed towards him, craning his neck to look up at the teen. Sometimes - okay, no, majority of the times, he wished that he was a few inches taller. Just a few. Was that too much to ask for? At least you aren't gigantic and hitting your head on things. I guess there's pros and cons to being short and to being tall, he thought with a mental shrug of his shoulders. After the introduction and small apology, Brandon's unusual colored eyes trailed down to look at the muddy hand that was jutted out for him to shake. There wasn't even a moment of hesitation before the small male clasped his hand with Sebastian's muddy one, giving it a gentle shake. A soft, shy smile graced his features as he decided to explain and introduce himself.

"Uh, no worries. I should be the one apologizing, really, for yelling at you. I've been bloody knackered since this morning and have been a bit cranky," he said, explaining his strange actions. With his free hand, he rubbed one of his eyes with the back of it, yawning softly. Letting it hang back at his side, he blinked a few times before continuing to speak. "Anyway, name's Brandon. Nice to meet you,. And, uh," the brunet glanced up at the sky, taking in how nice it looked today. I can see why he would do a few trips around the school, he thought, "maybe later I'll take a quick flight."

[ @RainyDays ]

[fieldbox="Lyon Adam / Morning / Male Dorms (Room #3), red, dashed, 10, Timesnewroman"]"Hmmm..." Lyon's expression turned thoughtful for a moment, head tilting about as he considered things. Eventually he shrugged and simply stood to move towards his bed. "Checking out the campus is possible, but I figure there'll be plenty of time for that through the year. I suppose meeting some of the other students would be a good idea." Given that he lacked a phone like Huang, it was a good thing that the room had its own clock. While the ceremony wasn't for a bit longer, he figured it'd be easier to simply change right now rather than come all the way back if he wandered off further than expected.

The sound of plastic being ripped apart was quickly followed by the airing out of folded clothes. 'Really now...' Lyon spared a glance at Huang, already in his uniform, before he glanced back down at the separate pieces that'd been laid out on his bed. With a quiet sigh he slipped the black shirt off and tossed it aside and onto his duffel bag before unbuttoning the dress shirt. [/fieldbox]

"Very well then..." As Elizabeth's gentle voice sounded, she opens the door, before proceeding to open her umbrella. "I have a hunch that others share this idea, maybe we will see our peers-to-be on the way."

She proceeds with an elegant twirl, before almost tripping, then recovering from the partial fall before her face could even connect with the ground.

~~~

"Meeting others is good... I guess. I never really had many friends back home... so this is a good place to start I think," Jin turns away as Lyon was beginning to get a change of clothes.

Jin gazes upon his palms. "I don't think I understand how I'll become a dragon through this..." Jin utters under his breath as he sighs.

@Kitsune Mood music.

The boy, despite being around his age, was clearly less...upfront and brash as Sebastian was. Sebastian flashed a row of teeth as Brandon introduced himself; he had to be a bit careful around the shy types because sometimes, he had a tendency to scare them or deter them. His enthusiasm flooded back as Brandon considered going out of a flight; he imagined tumbling through the air with him, and the smaller pink-haired lady from earlier. As he thought of the sky and his flight, his mind shifted to his landing, and then those spheres.

"Hey, have you got any idea what the school security system's like? When I got on the roof a bunch of little floating balls started rushing around me. I'm hoping it wasn't the school system, because I totally smashed them out of the way." he chuckled at the end of his sentence, pulling back his filthy palm to brush it through his hair again in a futile attempt to right it. "Only been here a few minutes and already I'm breaking rules, heh..." something in Sebastian's mind told him that perhaps introducing yourself to a shy boy as a rule-breaker wasn't going to make him a lot of friends. He held his hands up defensively, hastily adding; " 'course, I don't make a habit of it! It just kind of happens sometimes."

Sebastian glanced around the outdoors again. There was a small bit of destruction from his little morning stroll, but aside from that, the area was beautiful and isolated enough for him to keep doing what he did best, and go up in the air. It never did occur to him that there may be a dragon hunter out there who could shoot him down out of the sky if he wasn't careful; being more inclined to avoid taking prejudice upon his entry to the school, coupled with his upbringing, had called upon Sebastian to not think of the students as dragon-hunters and dragons, but simply as teenagers; girls, and boys.

IWPrNyz.png

The pink haired woman rolled her eyes at her blonde haired roommate, stepping out of the room after her and closing their dorm room behind them, making sure the door was locked and secure. She could hear chattering from the other dorm rooms, but she did not want to visit any of them. Some didn't like it if their privacy was being intruded upon.

The windows were shining down on the winding spiral staircase, tall and big, the cloudless sky could be seen beyond them. Her sharp eyes spotted some debris on the grounds of the academy outside, making her frown. First day of school, and some other students had already started stirring some action. What luck it was for the sniper not to have been involved, she didn't want to get her hands dirty on her first day. But it would have been nice to see what had happened. Katrina headed towards the lower floors of the academy, where there were many facilities for the students to use.​

Eimile Ailin

Eimile finally finished her form. It felt like it took for ever when really it was only a few minutes. "Well here you go. It'd finished." She said handing the finished form to Mrs. Villa. Mrs. Villa took her forms and first made sure everything was in order. After a moment she spoke about her room, a key she would get and the Introduction Ceremony. Then she was handed her key and told where she would find the girls dorm rooms. Eimile gave a nod and said, "Thank you." Then Eimile looked at her key to learn what room. The key had the number three on it. She gave a smile for three she always felt was a lucky number maybe she would have some luck about who her room mate was. Finally Eimile began to head off for her room so she could get settled.

Eimile headed for the spiral stair case and headed up to room three of the girls dorms. After taking what felt once more like forever she made it up the stairs. If she had her way she would have just let her wings form along with her tail and a few other dragon features and flew up. She wasn't always a fan of stairs she didn't however at the thought of being around hunters. She probable wouldn't for the whole school year. Giving a sigh at the thought Eimile finally reached her door. She hoped that perhaps she didn't have a hunter as a room mate and if she did they wouldn't kill her in her sleep. Maybe if she shared a room with a hunter she wouldn't get any sleep. She really hoped that wasn't the case.

Finally catching her breath Emilie was staring at her door. She wondered if her room mate was already here. Either way she put her key to the door and turned it. Then slowly opened it to see what was inside the room. What was revealed within the room was a girl, Eimile's room mate, doing something to some item. She gave for a few moments a confused look then fully entered and closed the door. "Hmmm... Hi..." She said and looked at the beds then went over to the one that looked a little plain and must be hers.

==============================================================

Lucas Lambert

Lucas finished his papers. He set them down for Mrs. Villa he stared at her for a moment. "Um.. I believe I'm finished." He said. He knew his father was waiting on him. Then the woman looked at him and saw the papers. Mrs. Villa took them and began to look and make sure everything was in the right order. After a moment she explained about the dorms, the keys, and when the Introduction Ceremony was. Lucas nodded and then took the key. He looked at it and saw it was room one. His father would like the sound of that. Lucas went over to his father. "Father. I am in room one on the boys side." He stated. Egar looked at his son. "Well lets take your things up." He said and once more picked up a bag for Lucas. Lucas did the same and picked up the other. They made there way to the stairs and headed up to the dorms. The good thing was he had room one so it didn't take as long as if he had one of the other numbered rooms.

Lucas and Edgar arrived at t he front of the room. "I can get the rest from here." Lucas said. "You sure son?" Lucas asked his son. "Yes." Lucas stated. Edgar gave a nod. "Well alright. Well good bye son. And good luck with the dragons." His father said the last part he had checked to make sure no one could really over hear. Lucas gave a nod. "Bye father." He stated. Then watched his father leave after a few moments. The Lucas got out his key which he had keep in his pocket while carrying his bag. 'I hope I'm not stuck with a dragon. Things might not end well.' He thought but gave a sigh. If he was he was nothing he could really do about it.

Lucas placed his key in the door of room one and turned the key. Then he opened the door and took back his key placing it once more in his pocket. He grabbed both bags and entered. Lucas saw that his room mate was already here. 'Great I bet I'm right he is a dragon. But maybe he is a hunter? Got to stay a little positive right?' He thought to himself he took another breath and went to the only other bed in the room. He sat down his luggage. He didn't have anything really to say being he figured they would have to get to know each other eventually. Lucas began to look through his smaller bag to see if there was anything he could have out.​

Elizabeth follows alongside Katrina as she looks about. Her umbrella shielded her from lights that were too intense for her skin. They walked down the spiral stairway, towards the lower floor of the school. It had quite a variety of rooms and places, all of which were intriguing, since they were new.

Elizabeth turned as she gazed upon the doors of a room. They appeared to be some sort of classroom. Just then, she felt someone in the vicinity. "I guess someone really did have similiar thoughts to ours."

~~~

"Alright little guys, off you go, get me some good footage and a good blueprint of every nook and cranny of the place," Nozomi sent a few tiny, spherical drones flying out of the window, before returning to her laptop, tapping away.

"Ah yes, so in order to map out the school, I'll need to... every bit of progress counts... huh?"

Nozomi heard the door. It seemed to be the sound of her roommate.

"Hmmm... hi..." those were the words spoken by the young maiden who entered.

"Good day," Nozomi greets, "the name's Yamamoto Nozomi." As Nozomi adjusts her labcoat, she questions, "what might your name be?"

Eimile listened to her room mate introduce herself. Then she was asked her name. "I'm Eimile Mhic Ailin." Eimile stated. Then rubbed her neck a little nervous why she wasn't sure but she hoped she didn't interrupt anything important after she noticed the laptop near her room mate. She also took in the fact it seemed Nozomi had on a lab coat. 'She must like science or something...' Eimile thought to herself.

Danica headed down to the gym. There was a good set of weight machines, a weapon rack for training in both long and close-range combat and... was that an extra-large fighting ring big enough for the shifters to transform? Yes!

She took out her dagger and started practicing her strikes on a training dummy. The slashes were quick and fluid; brute force she saved for being transformed.

dKV5LMJ.png

XxXxXxX
Brandon felt the urge to laugh softly at Sebastian's antics. The action was bubbling up in his chest, threatening to burst out. Deciding that there really wasn't a reason to keep it bottled up, he let it out, laughing softly. It seems that the taller male was trying his best to not....scare him? Yes, he believed that was it. They were polar opposites, after all. And, usually, one always ending up making the other turn away from how different they were. Shaking his head from the thoughts of opposites and how people act, the brunet remembered that he was asked a question. Rubbing the nape of his neck as he thought, his eyebrows furrowed and he frowned slightly, though it seemed more like a confused pout. "Floating balls, you say...," he repeated, trailing off as he wracked his mind for an explanation. He was quite sure that the school's security was high-tech enough to have drones. No, someone that was a student, no doubt, had quite the toys with them. Focusing his gaze on Sebastian once more, he waved his hand at him while saying, "It wasn't the school's security so you're not breaking any rules. I think someone here has some advanced technology with them." Briefly, he wondered who it could be. Right off the bat, he assumed that it was a Hunter. Who else could it be, really? He just wondered who...

His thoughts were interrupted when a quiet yawn slipped from his mouth, reminding him why he was out here in the first place. It's too late now, though. Might as well just stay up, he thought with an internal sigh. But what was he suppose to do? There isn't exactly much that he could do. He was too sleepy to fly around, even though it would be a nice wake up call for him. It would probably get his blood pumping in his veins again. He could also explore the grounds and the school himself. Maybe find the library and just claim it as his new home, loose himself in it. Those ideas were fun and all, but he didn't want to just leave Sebastian. It seemed rude and that was something that Brandon didn't want to be or convey. He could come along with me, perhaps. And the girl as well, if she desires. It sounded like a good plan. The brunet...kind of needed some friends anyways. "Uh, do you want to explore the grounds with me? You don't have to say yes, by the way. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to!" He suggested while adding the last part quickly, not wanting to put the other male in a weird position or anything. "And, um, maybe we should ask her, too. The pink-haired girl from earlier...," the Dragon Shifter said, gesturing towards her.

[ @RainyDays @Sol-Et-Luna ]

@Kitsune @Sol-Et-Luna

In a way, it was kind of like looking after a puppy. Even his laugh was tentative and hesitant. Sebastian made sure to smile a little, trying to be as outwardly friendly as possible; but when Brandon suggested that the things that attacked him weren't part of the school, Sebastian's face fell rather darkly. He squinted up at the roof, lip twitching up in a crude mixture of a scowl and a snarl. Was he just attacked by someone?

It won't happen again, he vowed to himself. He can be as polite and as relaxed and as friendly as he likes, but Sebastian demanded respect; you don't go prodding a dragon. It just doesn't happen. The nerve of it all seemed to work him up slightly as he turned away from Brandon, eyes shutting, taking a few paces in order to feel the dirt and the dew on his socks - the concrete of the steps. That always put him out of a bad mood, at least.

He heard Brandon say something and with a little grunt, turned to peer over his shoulder at him. "Exploring the grounds, eh?" he asked, perking up again. "Cool. I need to find the gym, and see if there's any borders in those woods. Need to know how far I can fly without getting told off or something. Buuuut," he trailed off mid-sentence, peering out at the dense forest. "We've got to be back by 11:15. So I guess my little woodland trip will have to wait, huh?"

Sebastian only looked a little surprised to hear Brandon suggest to go and find the girl that, admittedly, he nearly tackled. He didn't strike me as the outgoing type... mused Sebastian, scratching at his neck idly. He looked more like he was working out of obligation than a specific want to go and see her. Nonetheless, Sebastian did want to see more of mini-him - thus far she looked like the only person who's got a sense of adventure in the school. "Yeah, sure, if you want; I'll go ask her. Coming?" he asked, but he didn't wait for a reply; he wasn't that type of person.

Evidently, he wasn't the kind of person to sit around, either; when he jogged to catch up with Aaiona, he broke into a run - and I mean a run. Sebastian crossed the distance between the front of the school and the end of the courtyard just a little too quickly for it to be plausible as a human; It was clear that he harboured some sort of ability to let him move that quickly...And it didn't even look like he was out of breath once he got to Aaiona, he simply slowed down into a little jog.

"Heya missus!" called Sebastian, holding a hand in the air. "Stupid to ask, but me and this other guy Brandon want to take a look around the place; we want to know if you wanna tag along. Better than charging off by yourself, right?" he chuckled, again having to look down at the pink hair of Aaiona. He grinned broadly at the little lass, waiting to hear her answer, and for Brandon to catch up with him.

~~~
Aaiona yawned as she walked along the sidewalk all by her lonesome, tired and ready to go back to her dorm room to meet her roommate. She stretched and stuffed her hands in her pockets, taking in the morning breeze. She didn't even realize how nice the morning was when she rose out of bed to get ready.

Aaiona could feel herself smile softly, actually calm for once. And then a loud voice sounded, causing her to jump. He sounded oddly familiar. She stopped and looked over, instantly finding a bright smile on her face. The dragon boy, Sebastian, from earlier stood above her. It was a little unexpected, having not expecting to see him until the ceremony. Had he chased her down just to invite her to walk with him and his friend so she wouldn't be alone? This thought made her smile brightly. Walking with two others was definitely better than walking alone.

"Oh, I'd love to!" She said excitedly with the attitude of a young child. It was then, talking to him face to face, that she realized how tall he is. Or, at least, how tall he is compared to her. "That's what I was about to do myself, anyways! It's definitely better to explore with friends then alone."
After emitting her happy response, she looked around for this so called "Brandon". She didn't see anyone. Where was he? Also, who was he? She certainly didn't know a Brandon. Then again, she was also brand new to the school, so that made sense, Of course, there were tons of students at this school! Who knows who it could be? But whoever it was, she was excited to meet him.

It was again that she realized she hadn't introduced herself earlier before Sebastian had run off. It seemed that, according to this second encounter, he was not as rushed as he seemed to be. Of course, if she had done something wrong she'd be in a rush to apologize as quickly as she could, whether she really did something wrong or it just seemed like she did.
"Oh, I'm Aaiona, by the way! I didn't really get a chance to say before you ran off! It's great to meet ya!"
She introduced herself, sticking her hand out for him to shake.
~~~

(Sorry for the the response :c)