One For All and All For One.

brunettes%20touhou%20miko%20short%20hair%20hakurei%20reimu%20dark%20skin%20bow%20orange%20eyes%20detached%20sleeves%201920x10_www.wallpaperhi.com_36.jpg

Name:
Delia Powell
Species:
Dragon Shifter
Nationality:
Black, French, Welsh
Sexuality:
Asexual
Appearance:
Delia stands at 5'8" and weighs 133lbs. She has a slim but strong build. She wears the standard gold and red school uniform for DragonShifters, with little to no change in how she wears it. On a normal day she'll wear any casual clothes she can, with a preference to tank tops.
black_dragon_by_shaori07-d37xhjq.jpg

SOURCE
Personality:
Delia is a quiet and collected individual. She doesn't talk too much, especially around those whom she doesn't know. She may seems a little cold to others, but it's because she doesn't know you. She does, however, have a softer side and can be affectionate, if she becomes closer to people. This is especially prominent around her little brother.
Practicing her powers
Nice weather
Cute, fluffy things
Swimming
Reading
Dislikes:
Cold weather
a place with no shadows
Some Dragon Hunters
people touching her books
Those who judge her based on her powers
Strengths:
Athletic
Already well practiced in her abilities as a dragon
Fast Learner
Weaknesses:
Meeting new people
A place with no darkness or light to create shadows.
Cannot create her own darkness . . . yet
Powers:
Shadow Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation
Flight
Night Vision
Weapons:
Knife
Family:
1 younger stepbrother; Gwyn
Crush?:
None at the moment
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
None
Other?:
Most of the time she does have an acceptance of her powers of darkness manipulation, embraces it even, however, sometimes she does get self-conscious about it, given what images it brings to mind.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
If I have time later, I'll make up a dragon hunter too

I initially wanted to go with the classy Vampire Slayer for my Hunter but I have a better idea.

So, for weapons, what is the limit in terms of technology level? My intended character is a 'modern Hunter'.

I intend to go with something steampunk-ish. So yeah, no laserbeams or photon blades for the time being.

I don't really have a limit when it comes to the weapons, technology-wise. So, go ahead and make your Hunter! c:

O... alright then. Time to bring out the big guns.

Reactions: Kitsune
Loading... 98%

Loading... 99%

Loading... 100%

Download complete. Please proceed.

IJXqFYu.png

Name:
Yamamato Nozomi

Species:
Human, Hunter

Nationality:
Japanese Ethnicity

Sexuality:
No known records

Appearance:
Yamamoto Nozomi is never seen without her white lab coat and pair of circular glasses. Her last recorded height in metres rounded off to three decimal places is 1.399 metres. Her last calculated BWH in centimetres is 62-52-72.

Personality:
According to records, Yamamoto Nozomi is described as 'arrogant' and 'proud' by various peers. She is said to enjoy 'displaying her abilities' to others, without care for safety. In other words, she is what is defined as 'reckless'. It is unknown if this fact has altered over time. This personality is 'natural' for a child prodigy, according to her father, Doctor Yamamoto Kenshin, and that she will bloom into an elegant lady over the years.
Several records describe her as not just willing, but wanting to help others with her inert talent for machines. The will and want to aid others is a key feature of the future heiress of Yamamoto Corps.

Yamamoto Nozomi takes interest in robotics and engineering. She is commonly seen tinkering with machines during any free time possible, and is always creating new machines and modifying what she already has. She often boasts that she is a master with machinery, capable of bringing the simplest scraps of metal to life. When she lacks any plans, she likes constructing clockwork doll versions of whatever friends she has, and by occasion, alters them into spy drones.

Dislikes:
She dislikes being underestimated, and will always use an opportunity to prove her true raw power. She also looks down on traditional weapons and traditional ways, believing that everyone needs to evolve to adapt.

Strengths:
Her skill with machinery is her greatest trait. She will never let an opportunity down, and will always do her best in her task. As her weapon of choice is heavy, she has shown to be unnaturally strong for her build and size, having the strength of a person up to thrice her size.

Weaknesses:
She focuses on raw power rather than technique, and believes that any form of training is just an opportunity to unleash her full volley. She can be stubborn at times.

Weapons:
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Classified information present.

Enter password:

Access granted.

im_briefcase.gif

The device you see before you is the DB Unit Mk62. It is currently unrevealed to the rest of the world. This device is the only one of its kind, and was manufactured by Yamamoto Corps in the year [Data Expunged] solely for the use of Yamamoto Nozomi. It is a steampunk-modern hybrid device that optimizes usage. It is notable for its variety, the ability to transform into various weapons. It runs on both solar energy, mana and various gases, such as hydrogen and hydrocarbons. A recorded list of known forms and abilities are listed. Hybrid types can switch between power usage, or in certain cases, not use a power source at all and rely on sheer mechanical power and manual authorization. Photon Types use absorbed solar energy and rely on internalised circuitry and electricity. Steampunk Types run on hydrogen and hydrocarbons. Arcane Types can actually recharge on the spot by absorbing surrounding mana.

Mk62 Base State - The disguised state of this device as displayed above is a briefcase, of dimensions 40 centimetres by 55 centimetres by 10 centimetres. The unknown material used to construct this device is light, yet is proven to have a durability that could potentially rival diamonds. The last recorded weight of the device in this state is 62.5272 pounds, or 28.3619 kilograms.
Mk62 Hybrid Type Cannon - a powerful guncannon-like form that launches napalm bombs and laser bullets. It can also charge and fire laserbeams, if given enough time. It can also fire other kinds of basic bombs, from stink bombs to adhesive goo. Laser bullets can be altered into magic-based elemental bullets of earth, water, wind and fire.
Mk62 Hybrid Type Slayer - a sharp, long, large blade that can be veiled with burning photons for increased damage. It is capable of creating sonicbooms if swung fast enough.
Mk62 Hybrid Type Barrier - a shield-like structure that is able to veil itself with photons for enhanced protection, making it extra difficult to break through. It can create a spherical barrier around the immediate area, used for protection.
Mk62 Photon Type Sonic - a unique device akin to a megaphone, capable of amplifying sound waves to much greater levels. The great soundwaves are great for intimidation and blasting opponents away, as well as reaching out to others.
Mk62 Steampunk Type Smoke - It launches smoke that can distract one by temporarily blurring vision and temporarily blocking nasal passageways. Used mainly for distraction or to escape.
Mk62 Arcane Type Cleric - A mode that resembles a small rest station. Utilised for healing. The Effects can be reversed on opponents, where the opponent's health is used to replenish the mana of the device
Mk62 Photon Type Tempest - It is able to function as a taser at close range, or extend its tendrils to deliver a nasty shock. At a far range, when loaded with metallic bullets or any metallic object, it works as a coilgun or railgun
Mk62 Steampunk Type Pyro - a flamethrower-like form that... launches flames at opponents.
Mk62 Arcane Type Cryo - a blast of magic-powered cold from this staff-like structure can reduce temperatures and freeze opponents. On the other hand, a power glove that has identical functions to the staff is formed, except it only works close-range.

Mk62 Hybrid Type Engine Cycle - It may look like a regular motorcycle, but it is able to move at speeds beyond even a race car. It has displayed the ability to scale walls.
Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0a - [Data Expunged]
Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0b - [Data Expunged]
Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0c - [Data Expunged]
Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 1.0d - [Data Expunged]
Mk62 Hybrid Type Beast 2.0 - [Data Expunged]

Family:
Yamamoto Kenshin - Father
Kanzaki Chieri - Mother

Crush:
Data unavailable

Consort:
Data unavailable

Additional Information:
Yamamoto Nozomi is the daughter of Dr. Yamamoto Kenshin, current CEO of Yamamoto Corps. Yamamoto Corps is known for providing various Hunter organisations technology and gaining huge profits. Such organisations including - The Helsings. St George Academia. Round Table.

Would you like to view more information?

Yes

Please enter password

Access denied

Access denied

Access denied. WARNING. WARNING. Intruder alert. WARNING. WARNING. Intruder alert.

Last edited:
I wish I could give more than one rating cause I would also give you the 'Love' rating for such an amazing character~!

I'm excited to see her in action since I've never come across such a character before now c:

• Love
Reactions: Crow
Well then, I guess Nozomi and her Dragon Buster Unit Mk62 will be waiting to get into the action.

The future of Yamamoto Corps lies in your hands, Ms Yamamoto. For now, wreck a lot. A lot.

Question. Hunters have no powers whatsoever, right? How did they deal with Dragon Shifters in the past (think medieval times), if the Dragon Shifters went dragon form with all their OP magical powers?

This makes me super excited for the IC.

Question. Hunters have no powers whatsoever, right? How did they deal with Dragon Shifters in the past (think medieval times), if the Dragon Shifters went dragon form with all their OP magical powers?
Pretty much like they do now. With weapons and such.

Right...are there any magical weapons at all? What happens if a Dragon Shifter makes babies with a human? How many humans does it usually take to kill a dragon?

It all depends on the Hunter and what kind of weapons they use. If they use magical weapons, then, yes, there are magical weapons. If a Dragon Shifter were to make babies with a human, nothing special would happen since Dragon Shifters are human themselves. The baby would be able to shift and have powers just like any other Dragon Shifter. Depending on the weapons being used, the number of Hunters it might take varies. But, for reasons, usually a decent amount of Hunters would go together to kill a Dragon Shifter. About six or seven, I would say.

How effective are things such as modern weaponry (think fighter planes, AA guns, rocket launchers) against Dragons? I'd assume that, as technology progressed, things would definitely be swinging in the favour of the Hunters.

And are Dragon Shifters the only 'source' of magic? Or are there human mages and whatnot?

What if the only way to obtain "magical weapons" is if the weapons are imbued with some part of a dragon, like a scale or something. For example, a normal sword couldn't cut through dragon skin because it's like an invulnerable armor unless you hit their underbelly. But if the sword were infused with a dragon scale, then the sword would be just as hard as, making it more durable to fight against dragons.

This can go for bullets too. Regular bullets could just graze the dragon skin, unless it's the underbelly. but if it has a dragon scale then it can definitely tear through. This would only apply to swords and non op guns. all that stuff you mentioned in your last post @ERode is pretty much Dragon Dies no matter what

Heh, that'd lead up to some rather awkward things, wouldn't it? I can totally imagine some hunters breeding Dragon Shifters together just so they could have an endless supply of dragon-based weaponry. All this farming potential...

Also, do the students know what sort of threat they're up against? Or is it a completely unknown/confidential threat that only the higher-ups know about?

^
Love that idea.

Could a shifter make an alliance with a Hunter? Per say the Dragon provides scales and the Hunter offers protection against other hunters?

Though my Dragon doesn't have scales, so would Dragon teeth work, too?

Dragonteeth Lances, yo, that's totally gonna be my character's thing.

It all depends on the Hunter and what kind of weapons they use. If they use magical weapons, then, yes, there are magical weapons. If a Dragon Shifter were to make babies with a human, nothing special would happen since Dragon Shifters are human themselves. The baby would be able to shift and have powers just like any other Dragon Shifter. Depending on the weapons being used, the number of Hunters it might take varies. But, for reasons, usually a decent amount of Hunters would go together to kill a Dragon Shifter. About six or seven, I would say.

... there's human magic in this world?

Mind if I add a little something to my weapon? Mainly a couple new modes to fit the 'magic' category.

@ERode The students don't have any idea what they're up against. It's one of those 'Let's throw these kids into battle with no knowledge whatsoever' kind of things. And Dragon Shifters are the only source of magic in this realm/roleplay.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi That's a really good idea! It provides an explanation for magical weapons than them just....being there.

@Ayla I believe that teeth or scales would work when enhancing a weapon. And a Dragon and Hunter can have an alliance, but, of course, it would be looked down upon. (Yet I highly encourage Dragon-Hunter relationships!)

@Crow Sure!