One cannot have too many Oklahoma Hellos

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kimama Satinka

Original poster
So as usual, I return after the Fall musical or a breakup...so yet again I return!

Sadly for you all I return with 50% more French used, 50% more musical outbreaks and references and 50% less into the Twilight Vampires.

This time around I hope to stick around, because I've missed you all and well what's a better way to get over a boy obsessed with warhammer? :)

And as Ali Hakim always says, "One goodbye is never enough." This does seem to be true for me and leaving Iwaku for boys.

Anywho...I'm baaaack!

Hey welcome back! Long time no see.

Boys! Eeeeeew! Iwaku is way better!

This time around I hope to stick around, because I've missed you all and well what's a better way to get over a boy obsessed with warhammer? :)

AH-HA!

I remember having an opinion on this!

Originally I was gonna come in here and tell you to leave, but you must be a real good girl, welcome back!

That boy could've been me or WMD in our younger days.

Shame on you Kimmy. You've probably just created another bitter and twisted crusader-complex. >:[

what'ya mean younger....
*looks at the layers of dust covering his minis, and the dried up paints in his desk*
yeah, guess thats an accurate statement.

by the way, tis great to have you back on the site Kimmy!

EDIT: oh and 50% less twilight makes you 50% more awesome!

:)) KW is still around? *takes photos*

Missed you too tort.

LoL When he started to talk I kept going "Oh dear god I recognize the name but where??" Meh he was into vampires so :P He seemed alright.

WmD: DUH! I'm getting tired of the love of the movies. They fail at being the book.

THAT WAS MY PSYCHIC PROJECTION INTO WHAteveR COUNTry kimmy lives in

ALL I DID DURING MY ASTRAL SLIDE WAS YELL "FOR THE EMPRAH"

Ah~ I recognize the avatar ! XD So preeetyyy @_@

Welcome back :)

twilight characters fail at being vampires too 8)

KIMAMA!

I REMEMBER YOU WELL! I MISSED YOU, YOU WHORE! WHY'D YOU LEAVE US?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

*Cries and insults repeatedly for the absence*

Status
Not open for further replies.