Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I have taken to watching videos on writing tropes and such lately (shoutout to overly sarcastic productions) and a video I watched made me really think about the impact of a line delivered by Dracula in the recent Castlevania Netflix series. Here is that video for those interested.

So now the question comes up. What is your favorite line delivery in media? Could be a game, movie, anime, whatever, go ahead and share yours! Feel free to add context if necessary.

Mine has got to be this one:

Sure, the live action Street Fighter movie is not very good, in fact, it's nowhere near my favorite film of all time, and I hardly think of it, but when I think of something like the best line delivery, well... Raul Julia's delivery of this line as M. Bison has got to be one of the best ever, at least for me.

So, I ask again? What's your favorite? It doesn't have to be delivered from a villain or be from a movie, what's a line that you just can't get out of your head? That was so impactful it made a character or a whole scene a memory for you?

Every time the Witcher says "Fuck."

23e.gif

Not just in the tv series either, it's pretty awesome in the Game also. 😂

The narrator's lines from Berserk are really well done and sets the tone for the entire show.

Once you find out that the narrator is Void, and Void encourages Griffith to renounce his humanity, chills

There is a phenomenal line from Arcane where Viktor and Jayce reflect on what had led up to their current situation.

Viktor says "In the pursuit of great, we failed to do good."