One-A-Day for Sci-fi festival

D

Desaecula

Original poster
So.. if i where to say i want to do a personal.. amyeb PUBLIC challenge, starting tommorow, of a ONE-A-DAY science fiction based original picture... where would the thread go for such a project?

kinda looking for an answer fast btw. I'm almost done with my first( albeit sorta cruddy) pic.

....Well. YOU JUST CREATED THE THREAD FOR SUCH A PROJECT IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Proceeeeed. >:3

Hells to the yeah.

First contribution, the ruined Cyber-man. steampunk meets Synthetic humanoid life-form.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 1 person
oh the hell do you come up with this great stuff. so jealous of your creativity. :)

it's the musick... it rattles my brain in all the right ways. XD

sub-aquatic alien species fit with amphibious bracers, armor, and out of water breathgin apparatus.

Attachments

• 002.PNG
    002.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 22
That concludes day one,a nd day two.. IN TIME NONE THE LESS!!!! ^_^ i am up for any suggestions peeps have!

next installment, somethign modern-mystical.

Attachments

• 003.PNG
    003.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
Those are coolies :D Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :moose: Skittles can't wait either. *giggles*

grrr.. i misssed yesterdays post because of shopping.. oh well, I'll post 2 tommorow. ^_^

Here's a light-saber steampunked in the fashion of 'BORDERLANDS'

Attachments

• 005.PNG
    005.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
A bit of a researched piece, this is based on the alternative religion of vampirism. on one hand are the psychic vampires, and on the other is the sanguine vampires, and each thirst feeds the chakras, and or soul. here is a fictional representation of all thirst, and all chakras.

Attachments

• 006.PNG
    006.PNG
    36 KB · Views: 14
Zombies, and undead lich-lord.. beware the coming of the Brown coats. not UPS, but your friendly local militia made of peopel who as kids read too many comic books. BOOM.. full circle. ^_^

Attachments

• 004.PNG
    004.PNG
    119.2 KB · Views: 16
yes.. yes it does.. oh, and BTW i started a long-term project too, on teh final day of the sci-fi month, I'm goingt o unleash somethign.. stupendous BWAHAHAAHAH! over twenty hours are planned for this single picture.

oh this will be good. I can't wait to see it.

A little something more funny than usual. ^_^

Attachments

• 007.PNG
    007.PNG
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha roflmao

*blink, blink* pffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls on the floor rolling from side to side and rocking back an forth*

i KNEW you'de have to give it a sec to undestand, Matthias XD oh but it's worth it!