Once Upon The Early Rain

My sincere apologies for the delay in the posts, friends.

University is a bitch in fourth year, and is eating all of my time and creative output with dissertation chapter drafts. I'mma have something up soon.

Slow-burn RP is slow-burning.

*plays a long and torturous saxophone solo in the moonlight*

Sooooooooooooo … anything doing? I'd hate to see this die :C

… even though I am a cold-blooded killer 8D

I know Grumpy is extremely busy. I could post a move for both of our charries, just to get past that shooting scene... just a thought there.
I practically just posted, so I was waiting for him to respond to it before actually having my charrie register the gun shots.

Yes, we're currently roleplaying with Jack Shade, Grumpy and Tegan... three of the most irritatingly slow players to have ever graced Iwaku.

And they all have legitimate reasons for not posting, which will now be yelled at me in the following retorts.

*waits*

We are the Trifecta of Excuses.

But seriously, once Christmas is out the way I'll try and get shit done.

[size=-4]The key word in that sentence is 'try'.[/size]

I ride the Horse of Freelance, work volunteered and underestimated thrice over. I bring the plague of slow decay to any roleplay before January first. Fear my coming, for it is heralded by the happy face, the monied hands, promises always given...never followed.

Basically my freelance work is due in January. I need till the first and a bit beyond to get recalibrated.