Once Upon The Early Rain

Another postie coming up right...about....now!

Okay, slight deviation from the original plan, but I thought it'd be kind of a cool touch for the Assassin to be the one to carry Everley out of the cathedral. Seemed like a good opening for the two characters to meet.

Phi, I'll leave where the scene goes to next up to you. Happy to run with what you throw.

COOL!

I'd figured it would be a nice thing to set up an opening for someone... That works out great for the Assassin.

Hey Grumpy, where would he take her?

I was about to post, but really don't have a clue where an assassin like him would take a drugged out, smoke-inhalation-passed-out young woman when he's avoiding the cops...

He could just throw her out his car as he skids through the hospital parking lot, but...Everley wouldn't appreciate that.

I... kinda would.

<_<

I'll write my intro tomorrow at Work.

>__>

Zeeeeen.... are you naked?

Gots a night gown on.

Delicious racism.

Ok. Question. What do I do? My only lead to this plot was just drowned in a toilet.

I suppose I can Apprehend the Thug...but I'd probably kill him.

*goes to read*

o_O

Quill, are you deliberately emulating the Messiah Killer? Or was that one heaven of a coincidence right there?

As for you Jack, I think a run-in with the goons is in order. And let's not forget the Wise Man's briefcase. :3

Well. Goons heading your way, Quill. This will happen shortly before my character enters

Hey Asmo, did you notice my character knows Hannack? I figured you could have worked on the case that put him away in the fjrst

Yus.

Thanks for tweak, Quill.

Hmm... I think one of us needs to recognise Quill's character as Atlas Sulliman... otherwise the reader might mistake her for the Messiah killer...

Oh and @Asmodeus, I was curious about something. If we live in an age without cell phones in a ruined city where I doubt that telephones and public phones that work perfectly and are safe to use and not someone's private property abound … Atlas must meet Mother Mary a lot personally. Where? Is there a specific location, or is it just anywhere? O_O Or do they write letters to each other? Coded-messages-slipped-under-park-benches kinda stuff?

You tell me, toots.