Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
If you've ever seen OUAT, I would love to do an RP with you. I want nothing more than to recreate a relationship like Rumple and Belle's. I love the idea that someone so dark and twisted, so in love with power, can love someone that's the complete opposite of him. If you would like to help me come up with a plot, PM me :D

Also, if you're curious about them, this is the most recent scene and it basically describes their relationship.

Omg!!! I love this show soooo much!!!! (as you can see by my signature XD haha) I would love to rp something OUAT related with you!! :D I'm completely up to date with the show, so that shouldn't be a problem... I was sad that there was no episode this week, so I'm dying to see the next episode!!!

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Omg!!! I love this show soooo much!!!! (as you can see by my signature XD haha) I would love to rp something OUAT related with you!! :D I'm completely up to date with the show, so that shouldn't be a problem... I was sad that there was no episode this week, so I'm dying to see the next episode!!!
PM me? Omg, I know. March is when it comes back on :( It makes me so sad but I'm eager to see Cruella again.

Status
Not open for further replies.