Once Upon a Time

M

Mid

Okay you Oncers! Let's gather around and talk about our favorite show! Yay! It's back and who is as excited as me?

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SPOILERS WILL BE POSTED.

So...go!

My wife watched it for a bit. It was okay.

What's the deal with needing a silly title? Oncer?

For a moment I was fairly sure that was something like The Last Chancers. But then it wasn't.

Fables is better!

It's what ppl call themselves like My Little Pony fans go by Brownies? XD
I think the derogatory term you're looking for is Brony..

Like stated earlier, it seems silly to attach names. I'm a fan of video games, but like hell I'd be called gamer. Like Dr. Who but wouldn't dare let someone call me a Whovian. Everyone has their things they like to be a part of, and that's fine and all. It's curiosity on my part.

Reactions: Mid
Fables is better!

What is this Fables you speak of?
I think the derogatory term you're looking for is Brony..

Like stated earlier, it seems silly to attach names. I'm a fan of video games, but like hell I'd be called gamer. Like Dr. Who but wouldn't dare let someone call me a Whovian. Everyone has their things they like to be a part of, and that's fine and all. It's curiosity on my part.

My phone decided brownies is a more appropriate term. :3

Fables is a comic book series created by writer Bill Willingham, published by DC Comics's Vertigo imprint beginning in 2002. The series deals with various characters from fairy talesand folklore – referring to themselves as "Fables" – who have been forced out of their Homelands by "The Adversary" who has conquered the realm. The Fables have traveled to our world and formed a clandestine community in New York City known as Fabletown. Fables who are unable to blend in with human society (such as monsters and anthropomorphic animals) live at "the Farm" in upstate New York.[1]

It's a great series to read. My wife loves it. If you liked Once Upon a Time, you're bound to like Fables.

Reactions: Peter Feels
Mostly I was trolling. But there are a lot of "coincidental" similarities between the two. In fact, it was somewhat of a thing when the show first started but, as far as I know, it's since died down. And I agree wholeheartedly that you'll love the comic if you enjoy Once Upon a Time.