Once Upon a Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
-internal fangirl screech-
Are there any female spots available? (If so, I'll go for Swan Princess/Lake plus a male character)

(OUAT FAN ALERT)
Yeah no problem :) I'm not going to do any limits on spots because for the time being I'm stuck on my phone and can't monitor it all to really regulate

oie_1104513QtlkkfAD_zps58adc6fe.gif

J e M I M a ° O S W a L D ;
" I've swam in the sea my mother had cried for too long; words rarely escape my lips. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixteen | ♀ | Cursed | Unemployed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& I WAS [ the princess of swan lake ]
FAIRY TALE PERSONA
Prior to her curse, Odette, was a gentle, warm-hearted individual who dreamt of ruling their kingdom with benevolence and grace --- like how her parents managed. The princess was sensitive about her blood, often a little emotional. However, after turning into a swan during the day, she had become despondent and silent. Seeing no hope in Rothbart's curse, she became isolated and frustrated at what became of her parents. The tiny parts of humanity tried clinging onto her. Their last few thoughts were, "Maybe the curse wouldn't be so bad."

FAIRY TALE BIOGRAPHY
Odette's kingdom was a fine one. In simple words, she was a prim princess who was brought up to be an ideal ruler. The people were unified and prosperous until their evil came in the form of Von Rothbart, an evil sorcerer who had once been a rival to her father. Back with a thirst for revenge, he had kidnapped the princess and enchanted her mother's tears. What became of the kingdom was unknown, but from the lake she was thrust in (filled by the tears of her grieving mother), she knew it burnt down. If not, it would've been in Rothbart's control. But when he visits her during the day once, addressing her as the Swan Princess, Rothbart revealed an antidote to her curse. True, faithful love. Young to even care about it, her love for her family and friends overruled the need to return to normal. There was no 'prince charming' or 'knight in shining armor' to the rescue, only a curse that made her hopeful for a reset.

& I AM [ the florist's daughter in storybrooke ]

STORYBROOKE PERSONA
Waking up to a new personality, Jemima retains most of her previous yet recent traits. Even in Storybrooke, she was psychologically mute (she could speak but her memories say no) but had a newfound craving for adventures as she stayed at their modest flower shop. She's practically hardworking, helping out her father at the shop. She seems to have a nocturnal personality though, oversleeping during the day and she roams around at night, aimlessly waking until she stops at a lake. The despondency returns at nightfall while she could manage to plaster a grin at the morning. There's something off about the way she acted though.

STORYBROOKE BIOGRAPHY

New memories were normal and happy ones. Jemima Oswald was born to the florist, mute ever since birth. She rarely came out to interact with the others as she helped her father in their business all throughout the looping timeline. A long time ago, to her memory, she attended school until her father saw it fit that she should be homeschooled to avoid the tension. On her free time, she would always go to a place with water without any particular reason. Other times, she'd just roam around town, holding a sketchbook --- in case someone wanted to talk. If her face was known to the others, it would always be about the mute girl at the flower shop.

& I LOOK LIKE [ elle fanning ]
Jemima has long, silvery-blonde hair, its shade nearing a swan's feathers. Her eyes are blue, the color of clear water. A little tall for her age, Jemima is also slender and pale, probably a mark of what she suffered through in the Enchanted Forest. What she wears usually falls under floral or white; dresses and leggings with the modern sneakers.

"What did the brother tell his sister when she stepped on his toe? Mitosis."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropping out of this.

As much as I love this roleplay I'm also dropping out even though I for want to. Since I seem to never complete my CS anyways, so it makes more sense for me to drop out..

Status
Not open for further replies.