Once Upon a Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boop.
I would take over if I could. I just want to play this so bad.

I am up for one on ones as well.

Is this still happening, or? x.x

I would like to take Pocahontas and Peter Pan.
Of course! I'll reserve it for you. I apologize for the lateness my email hasn't been letting me know of my alerts, but anyways I'll reserve those spots for you.

Name:
Emerson Riley

What Fairy Tale character were you?:

The Cheshire Cat

Personality in Fairy Tale:

Emerson was a bit of an odd one, floating around and smiling creepily at everyone. She was called the bane of everyone's existence, always following everyone and just being an annoying little brat. She loved to follow children around specifically, which sounds weird to most people, but she found children so easily entertained and that just intrigued her. How she would disappear, leaving just her smile, and how it would make the younger children scream and the older ones gasp in awe, made her feel accepted, no matter what the adults said. Emerson is a mysterious, playful thing, loving the company of kids and a bit of a reserved, quiet thing around others.

Personality in Storybrooke:

Once again, same situation here as it was back in her own home, Emerson is a bit more reserved when it comes to her social life, causing her to be a lot more awkward then she would prefer to be. There will be times when Emerson will lash out and become loud and obnoxious, those these episodes are rare. Most people of Storybrooke pass whispers of the woman's mental health, calling her bipolar and the like. Even when Emerson hears of the rumors, she usually brushes them off, odd for her reserved nature, She doesn't know where that shell comes from.

Fairytale Biography:

Emerson's nickname around her home was The Cheshire Cat, due to her smile and her resemblance to a cat. She was shunned as a child, due to her odd looks and creepy smile, which is probably another reason she sticks to hanging out with children, gaining back her lost childhood. She lived in a small little treehouse on the outskirts of the towns, refusing to leave on a request from an adult, only coming down on a request from a child. Emerson wasn't one for violence surprisingly, turning out to being a bit more soft and...calm, occasionally. She had built a high tolerance to the insults and dirty looks she received daily, to the dismay of the townspeople, as they enjoyed watching the cat-girl shrink away to her tree hole.

Storybrooke Biography:

In Storybrooke, Emerson works at the local Daycare, taking care of the children who are still too young to go to school. She loves her job immensely, working day and night to make sure both her boss and the children are happy. Emerson refuses vacation days due to the fact that she'd come back 20 minutes later anyway stating that she'd had enough vacation time and was ready to get back to work. People in the town do get a bit freaked by the woman's insistent work and the occasional creepy smile she gives. Emerson is obsessed with cats, having them drawn everywhere, and even has a small Munchkin cat residing in her apartment that she just adores.

Appearance (Can use actual image, anime, or description):

Fairytale Look:
stealthing_cheshire_cat_by_remus1612-d4voo08.jpg

Storybrooke Look:
long-natural-red-hair-tumblr-okrrwiud.jpg
Accepted!

You can unreserve my spot for Belle, I'm going to focus more on Regina XD

Its going super slow at the moment, I don't even know if the owner has been on.
Yeah I apologize for that my alerts haven't been being sent to my email for whatever reason so I thought that people gave up! Don't worry I plan to start this soon

Awesome, I will be making a CS when I get the chance tonight.

I may submit her CS later on, maybe Regina can have her trapped as she did before

images

Storybrooke

Name: Kambria Ayala

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Pocahontas

Personality in Fairy Tale: Pocahontas, a very caring person in the Enchanted Forest. She was always one for the adventure, and never let anyone hold her down. Care-free, and ready to explore what the world has to offer. People see her as the voice of the animals since she could talk with them with the gift that was bestowed on her by her grandmother.

Personality in Storybrooke: Kambria is still a kind person with a big heart. Her personality didn't change much from the fairy tale world. The only difference is that she cannot talk to animals, as it is the real world without magic.

Fairytale Biography: The care taker of the forest, that is what people deemed her to be. She was one with nature, knowing what they felt and hearing them speak. One day her village was threatened to be taken away by the Evil Queen because her village was taking up space. Through a miracle, she meets a boy. A boy that can whisk her away from the evil of the Evil Queen. Making the decision for her entire village, she allows him to take her and her tribe to a land where they can start over. This land was Neverland. A safe getaway for her and her tribe. From then, she became his Tiger Lily, bounded to him to all eternity. She becomes his trophy, and he became possessive over her. One day her and this boy goes back to the Enchanted Forest to be swept into the curse by mistake, and that is how they became part of the Evil Queen's plot.

Storybrooke Biography: Kambria is the vet in Storybrooke. Anyone who had problems with their pet always came to her because she knew every answer to fix it. She had taken a liking to caring for animals, and she never understood why. It was a calling for her to be with the animals, to take care and to heal them when they needed it. On her free time, she is growing things in her garden, seeming to have a green thumb. She also takes in a young boy who had no one to be with.

69610.jpeg

Fairy Tale

large.jpg

Storybrooke

Name: Peter ???

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Peter Pan

Personality in Fairy Tale: Peter Pan is a very cunning boy with a smart mouth. He is the King of Neverland, the creator and ruler. The boy is stuck on staying young forever, and he is quite independent on his own. His magic was powerful, being able to conjure anything he put his mind to.

Personality in Storybrooke: He is a trouble maker in Storybrooke. As a young teenager, he gets into trouble by causing mischief with everyone. Not a lot of people can control his behavior as much as they try, but he has a close connection with Kambria.

Fairytale Biography: The King of Neverland, there is not much to say about him. He is a young boy that never wants to grow up, so he creates this land of magic made for him and anyone he invites in. No one can enter Neverland without his permission, and no one can leave without his permission. He was the rule maker, and everyone had to listen to him. He saved Pocahontas and her tribe from being killed by the Evil Queen, so he takes it into accord that Pocahontas owes him. There is a lot going on in his head, and if he got his memories back, whoever casted the curse will pay.

Storybrooke Biography: The town's very own troublemaker. Little is known about the young boy. He doesn't have any parents that he lives under, so he lives with Kambria since she took him in. She pretty much saves him from the streets, so he owes her. The roles are switched in Storybrooke. He is only nice to Kambria, but acts a fool to everyone else.

047d16565f6f5828cfd3ad605e56c5df.jpg

Fairy Tale
Here is a horrible pun:
Frog parking only.
Other will get toad.

Acc
images

Storybrooke

Name: Kambria Ayala

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Pocahontas

Personality in Fairy Tale: Pocahontas, a very caring person in the Enchanted Forest. She was always one for the adventure, and never let anyone hold her down. Care-free, and ready to explore what the world has to offer. People see her as the voice of the animals since she could talk with them with the gift that was bestowed on her by her grandmother.

Personality in Storybrooke: Kambria is still a kind person with a big heart. Her personality didn't change much from the fairy tale world. The only difference is that she cannot talk to animals, as it is the real world without magic.

Fairytale Biography: The care taker of the forest, that is what people deemed her to be. She was one with nature, knowing what they felt and hearing them speak. One day her village was threatened to be taken away by the Evil Queen because her village was taking up space. Through a miracle, she meets a boy. A boy that can whisk her away from the evil of the Evil Queen. Making the decision for her entire village, she allows him to take her and her tribe to a land where they can start over. This land was Neverland. A safe getaway for her and her tribe. From then, she became his Tiger Lily, bounded to him to all eternity. She becomes his trophy, and he became possessive over her. One day her and this boy goes back to the Enchanted Forest to be swept into the curse by mistake, and that is how they became part of the Evil Queen's plot.

Storybrooke Biography: Kambria is the vet in Storybrooke. Anyone who had problems with their pet always came to her because she knew every answer to fix it. She had taken a liking to caring for animals, and she never understood why. It was a calling for her to be with the animals, to take care and to heal them when they needed it. On her free time, she is growing things in her garden, seeming to have a green thumb. She also takes in a young boy who had no one to be with.

69610.jpeg

Fairy Tale

large.jpg

Storybrooke

Name: Peter ???

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Peter Pan

Personality in Fairy Tale: Peter Pan is a very cunning boy with a smart mouth. He is the King of Neverland, the creator and ruler. The boy is stuck on staying young forever, and he is quite independent on his own. His magic was powerful, being able to conjure anything he put his mind to.

Personality in Storybrooke: He is a trouble maker in Storybrooke. As a young teenager, he gets into trouble by causing mischief with everyone. Not a lot of people can control his behavior as much as they try, but he has a close connection with Kambria.

Fairytale Biography: The King of Neverland, there is not much to say about him. He is a young boy that never wants to grow up, so he creates this land of magic made for him and anyone he invites in. No one can enter Neverland without his permission, and no one can leave without his permission. He was the rule maker, and everyone had to listen to him. He saved Pocahontas and her tribe from being killed by the Evil Queen, so he takes it into accord that Pocahontas owes him. There is a lot going on in his head, and if he got his memories back, whoever casted the curse will pay.

Storybrooke Biography: The town's very own troublemaker. Little is known about the young boy. He doesn't have any parents that he lives under, so he lives with Kambria since she took him in. She pretty much saves him from the streets, so he owes her. The roles are switched in Storybrooke. He is only nice to Kambria, but acts a fool to everyone else.

047d16565f6f5828cfd3ad605e56c5df.jpg

Fairy Tale
Here is a horrible pun:
Frog parking only.
Other will get toad.
Accepted! Welcome to the crew!

HUGE wip

&. I XM U S T XN E V E R XR E M O V E XM Y XR E D XR I B B O N ;
tumblr_mzrpfhLPmO1szxfwno9_250.gif
tumblr_mzrpfhLPmO1szxfwno3_250.gif

♞♞ Dylan . B e c k . Maxwell &&
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THE. ( B O Y ) »with the RED RIBBON !! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Answering questions with responses that the public wanted to hear took a lot of work, but somehow, Dylan had naturally managed to get such a tedious task work for him. Taking a long drag from his cigarette, a wealthy young man blew a cloud of smoke into the air before flicking the drug into a nearby public ashtray. It was cloudy and gray, the skies speckled with unwelcoming clouds-- wip WIP WIP WUP age

What Fairy Tale character were you?:

[ FAIRY TALE INFO ]
personality
biography

[ STORYBROOKE INFO ]
personality
biography

[ APPEARANCE ]

/////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx/////////////////////////
━ based on ― the girl with the red ribbon
.. a character played by Rainbow ..

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Last edited:
HUGE wip

Name:
Personality in Fairy Tale:
Personality in Storybrooke:
Fairytale Biography:
Storybrooke Biography:

I KNOW HIM... TIM BORRMANN <3

Accepted
WIP
tumblr_m0qccbxVFS1qe3nfq.jpg
Name: Logan McAlister
What Fairy Tale character were you?: The Wolf from Red Riding Hood
Personality in Fairy Tale: Shy and compassionate, Logan was always reluctant to do his job. He suffered from extreme bouts of depression and guilt everyday and there was never a day that passed when he didn't think of his past victims. In his wolf form, he was a low ranked beta, only his skills kept him from becoming an omega. His wolf's personality was akin to his fellow bandits'; Aggressive and eager to please the alpha.
Personality in Storybrooke: Unlike his fairy tale self, Logan is ruthless and will do whatever it takes to get what he needs. He doesn't stop to think about other people's feelings or situation and only cares about himself and whoever he cares for the most. When not needing or wanting anything, Logan is playful and sarcastic in nearly every situation no matter what the mood. He's the type of person to make a funny quip at somebody's grandmother's funeral.
tumblr_mcwoki6Lzw1rujbfb.gif
tumblr_mepa3ljgeW1qbszg3o1_500.gif

Fairytale Biography: Logan was born in the woods to a poor woman who's husband abandoned her to go live a better life in the kingdom. The woman would have left as well, but Logan was born weak and she was afraid that he wouldn't make the journey. So she stayed in her cabin and raised him hoping that eventually he would get stronger and they would be able to live a better life, and he did. But disaster struck them, when after Logan became healthy, his mother fell ill. With no one to help them, Logan was tasked with keeping his mother alive in anyway that he could. So he began to travel to the neighboring villages and steal things. It was never anything big like jewelry. He only took the things that he needed such as food, gourds of water and herbal mixes. He always promised himself that when his mother got better, he would repay the villagers that he stole from.

One day while he was snooping through a village stock cabin, the village became surrounded by bandits. These bandits were feared in all the land because it was rumored that they weren't simply men, but men who turned into feral beasts. The leader of these bandits, a huge man named Hemming, spotted Logan and saw how the boy grabbed things without detection. His interest was piqued and he decided right then that he would acquire the boy and add him to his ranks. So he followed Logan back to his home, and when he saw the boy's predicament, he approached him with a deal. He would cure Logan's mother by turning her into the same creature that he was, and so she would be immune to all diseases. He would care for her and treat her like family. As long as Logan agreed to be turned as well and to serve Hemming for as long as they both lived. Logan agreed immediately, his mother's wavering lifespan speeding up his decision.
Hemming was true to his word and turned Logan's mother and him. After that, Logan joined Hemming's group of bandits and they raided and pillaged every village that they came across. Even though Logan despised having to kill every villager he came across, he did it all, in order to protect his mother.

However [this depends on the back story of whoever is playing Little Red Riding Hood]
Tumblr_lqgc0aboYm1qalpgto1_500.jpg
tumblr_mr4kmkBG3W1sbfyqio1_500.gif

Storybrooke Biography: WIP

A pun...Hm...

I used to be addicted to soap but I'm clean now.
Accepted!

HUGE wip

&. I XM U S T XN E V E R XR E M O V E XM Y XR E D XR I B B O N ;

♞♞ first name, last name
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THE. ( B O Y ) »with the RED RIBBON !! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ FAIRY TALE INFO ]
personality
biography

[ STORYBROOKE INFO ]
personality
biography

[ APPEARANCE ]

/////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////xxx/////////////////////////
━ based on ― the girl with the red ribbon
.. a character played by Rainbow ..
No worries! I'll reserve a spot :)

blonde-girl-gorgeous-model-pretty-favim-com-146017.jpg

Name: Amber Mae Mason

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Princess Aurora

Personality in Fairy Tale: Aurora was a sheltered princess who always dreams of love. Her life was often in danger by the dreaded Maleficent. Though she never knew the dangers that truly awaited her. Aurora is a fun and sophscated young lady who wears her heart on her sleeve. She is very shy and kind as well as being a hopeless romantic. She's never judgmental and has a calming aura about her. Aurora's too trusting nature gets her into tight situations sometimes though.

Personality in Storybrooke: Amber is an independent girl. She's sassy, sweet, and knows what she wants. She's very kind and loves animals more than people sometimes. She's known around town as the girl who always seems to be lost. She's elegant, kind, and a huge hopeless romantic. Not much has changed since her fairytale life but she's much more independent and sassy now. Prince Philip better watch out.

Fairytale Biography: Princess Aurora was born to King Stefan and Queen Leah and her birth was celebrated though out her kingdom. The small princess was loved by all and everything was going well for the King and Queen. But nothing can ever stay perfect for long, as the evil Maleficent threatened the very life of the kingdom's beloved princess. Aurora was graced with taken away to be raised by her three fairs Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather. As time went on she grew into a beautiful and respectful young lady. One day while on in the forrest she met her true love,a stranger later to be revealed as Prince Philip. Though when she was told she was the true princess she was never to see him again and was taken back to the castle. When Maleficent lured her to the spinning wheel she fell asleep, presumably dead to most. Though she was never awaken by her Prince because of the curse.

Storybrooke Biography: Amber was born and raised in Storybrooke by her two loving parents Lionel and Stephanie. Amber was a only child and was spoiled rotten by her parents, who reffered to her as their princess. Amber now works with Kambia at the Veterinary Office in Storybrooke. Her love of the forrest and animals makes her a perfect fit to take care of the sick animals she helps treat. Amber loves to explore the forrest that surrounds Storybrooke in her free time.

Curly-hairstyles-for-college-girls-with-long-hair.jpg

A pun? hmmm I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Last edited by a moderator:
-internal fangirl screech-
Are there any female spots available? (If so, I'll go for Swan Princess/Lake plus a male character)

(OUAT FAN ALERT)

blonde-girl-gorgeous-model-pretty-favim-com-146017.jpg

Name: Amber Mae Mason

What Fairy Tale character were you?: Princess Aurora

Personality in Fairy Tale: Aurora was a sheltered princess who always dreams of love. Her life was often in danger by the dreaded Maleficent. Though she never knew the dangers that truly awaited her. Aurora is a fun and sophscated young lady who wears her heart on her sleeve. She is very shy and kind as well as being a hopeless romantic. She's never judgmental and has a calming aura about her. Aurora's too trusting nature gets her into tight situations sometimes though.

Personality in Storybrooke: Amber is an independent girl. She's sassy, sweet, and knows what she wants. She's very kind and loves animals more than people sometimes. She's known around town as the girl who always seems to be lost. She's elegant, kind, and a huge hopeless romantic. Not much has changed since her fairytale life but she's much more independent and sassy now. Prince Philip better watch out.

Fairytale Biography: Princess Aurora was born to King Stefan and Queen Leah and her birth was celebrated though out her kingdom. The small princess was loved by all and everything was going well for the King and Queen. But nothing can ever stay perfect for long, as the evil Maleficent threatened the very life of the kingdom's beloved princess. Aurora was graced with taken away to be raised by her three fairs Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather. As time went on she grew into a beautiful and respectful young lady. One day while on in the forrest she met her true love,a stranger later to be revealed as Prince Philip. Though when she was told she was the true princess she was never to see him again and was taken back to the castle. When Maleficent lured her to the spinning wheel she fell asleep, presumably dead to most. Though she was never awaken by her Prince because of the curse.

Storybrooke Biography: Amber was born and raised in Storybrooke by her two loving parents Lionel and Stephanie. Amber was a only child and was spoiled rotten by her parents, who reffered to her as their princess. Amber now works with Kambia at the Veterinary Office in Storybrooke. Her love of the forrest and animals makes her a perfect fit to take care of the sick animals she helps treat. Amber loves to explore the forrest that surrounds Storybrooke in her free time.

Curly-hairstyles-for-college-girls-with-long-hair.jpg

A pun? hmmm I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.