2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Storybrook is a town where stories come to life. Anything and everything is possible. Red Riding Hood is friends with Snow White. Prince Charming is friends with Christof. Whether you're a hero fighting to keep your happily ever after or a villain searching for your happy ending I'd your in a story your welcome here. A curse has frozen time so there is plenty of time for everyone to find happiness. The curse also keeps the storybook characters in and the normal people out. No one in Storybrook knows why how they came to this world without magic. No one remembers who they had been in before they came to Storybrook. There's a rumors of a savior who can break the curse. This savior would restart time and return magic to them. But how will this person when they can't leave the city limits? How will he or she get in when no one from this world has ever been able to find Storybrook?

I really had high hopes for this. So much potential for drama. I will close this down in 10 days if things don't change.

Interested!
Would we be sticking with canon characters, or can we include OC's?

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Status
Not open for further replies.