Once upon a Time: New Saviors

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_n46z67DCdA1sdncxh.gif
[fieldbox=☆Alexandria MacKenzie Lancaster☆, #55AE3A, solid]
Walking away was apparently not going to work, as the young male continued to follow her and her friends. This was just too weird for her liking and she wanted to break for it. She turned to look behind her, noticing that he was gone, though she she looked forward, he was standing before her and she paused, narrowing her gaze ever so faintly. She watched as a small smile flickered across his features but that she made her fall back even more. Rather than speaking right away, she folded her arms over her chest and decided to listen to him, maybe he would go away once she did. Alexandria's eyes widened though as he basically went over about her life. Okay now it's time to call the cops.

Very discreetly, she had moved her hand to the back of her pocket where her phone resided and as Alexandria gazed at the older male, she noticed his gaze flicker to her wrist, the one with a scar on it. Immediately she shied away, and her gaze flicker back to his face. Now that he mentioned it, he seemed a bit familiar; his face was hazy, something she couldn't pin point but definitely familiar. I'm not coming with you...but tell me this." She began, taking a deep breath.

[color= #55AE3A]"How did I get this?"[/color] Alexandria had motioned her head towards the scar on her wrist. No one knew but the foster kids that she never talked to, and her foster parents. Her friends didnt know the true story and neither did her actual parents. It didnt matter right now, considering the fact that her friends were too busy chatting about other things; mainly how she knew such a hottie. It apparently did not register to them that this was very creepy.

Even if he knew, that didn't mean she was suddenly going to go off with him, but it probably did lessen his chances of getting the police called on him; which she was very close to doing for that matter. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills
tumblr_static_9gf7dha3jwg0w84k0g4wko400.gif

'Look at her! She's terrified out of her mind! Don't screw this up..' The woman warned, and the same chest pain returned causing the blond male to flinch. 'Just shut it! Will you just let me do this?!' She didn't seem to appreciate Aidan's tone, however she stayed silent as he continued to speak. There was no.. good way to get through this. Even though the savior still seemed reluctant and incredibly wary, she allowed Aidan to go on... Which was probably a good sign. Aidan wasn't really sure of another alternative. Not only because he hadn't been placed in this type of situation before, but he wasn't much of a people's person.. He spent most of his time alone with the woman in his head, which alone would keep out any sane person. Not to mention that it was trying to convince him to kill someone.. And he was actually going along with it.

The savior raised her wrist, and Aidan examined the scar. It had definitely matched the one he had tended to so long ago. Aidan looked down at his arm, and reluctantly rolled up his sleeve before lifting it before the savior. There lay the faded scar which he had tried for so long to conceal. At the time, it had been rather deep and excruciatingly painful but now it had left nothing but a mark and a ad memory. "For the same reason I got this.. You broke something, scratched yourself with it. The old man was furious, but it seemed to have worked out fine in the end," Aidan explained, rolling his sleeve back down. Aidan glanced over at the group of ecstatic females, standing behind the red head. They were quite obnoxious.. "Aidan.. Does that ring a bell?" Aidan was hopeful, and the woman seemed to have put a bit more faith in him now.. She was still irritated.

Just a little more bait, and she was sure to bite. "I know that this whole thing is really creepy and just extremely weird and I understand if you don't help me but my family is in danger.. And I'm not sure who else to go to," Aidan explained, hoping that the girl was as sentimental as he remembered her to be. 'Nice attempt for the pity points.. I'll be expecting you and the savior in Storybrooke in a couple of hours.' Aidan averted his gaze from Alexandria. Maybe the damsel in distress act would actually work.. 'Yes, ma'am.'

Last edited:

tumblr_nvxi7m11Sh1ui2jvio1_250.gif

When she stopped and thought about it, there was a young boy just a few years older than Alexandria back as foster care. He would always protect her and while he wasn't much of a people person, he always managed to entertain her. Always managed to make her smile, make her feel protected, it was almost like magic. She remembered being devastated leaving behind one of her closest friends, but he soon became a distant memory like most of the foster kids.

Her hazel eyes watched as he rolled up his sleeve, revealing a scar that looked a little worse than hers but it brought back a few memories. Those were the memories she tried to block out; keep from resurfacing and ever showing their faces once more. "It didnt work out fine though, you got injured." Alexandria muttered as those hazy toddler memories came to the surface and she gazed down at his scar. "Because of...me." She whispered, her eyes meeting his once more and watching as he rolled his sleeve back down. To say that she remembered it all was a lie, but she remembered bits and pieces. That's why she never got a beating though, somehow he had turned it on him and he was the one who took it instead.

Glancing back at her friends, Alex looked back at the male that introduced himself as Aidan, the name definitely ringing a bell. that still didn't mean she could go with him though, not without telling her family. Besides they had been out of touch for so many years, he could be a serial killer for all she knew. Chewing on her lower lip, she gave Aidan a helpless look and shook her head. "I'm so sorry, Aidan, I really am." Alexandria had emphasized, slowly backing up to rejoin her friends. "I-I can't help. I'm not sure how you found me again, and I wish I could help, but I-I can't just leave my friends or family or school for that matter." Slowly she continued to back up, giving him a sad little smile.

"Maybe try calling the police? I'm sure they'll know what to do." Alexandria paused and looked back at her friends who were now waiting with expecting eyes and she turned to look back at Aidan. "I truly hope you figure it out." With those last words, she turned on her heel and jogged to catch up with her friends. He was an old face, someone she used to know and there was no way she could suddenly just leave, not when they just met. It was ridiculous, but maybe she could find a way to help him out when she got home.[/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills

How was he supposed to respond to that? She was right, but he couldn't say that.. It'd only upset her and result in the disappointment of the woman. Instead, he gave her a sorrowful look before rolling his sleeve back down. She seemed to at least remember some of Aidan. "Blaming yourself won't help much.. We were kids, you didn't know," Aidan decided to say. The evident guilt on her face made Aidan a bit uncomfortable, and the woman seemed to feel a bit uneasy as well. If she had really known his intentions, Aidan was sure she wouldn't feel as guilty about it.. Nor would she be having a conversation with him. Aidan really couldn't blame her. 'Focus, will you?!'

And then she began to apologize.. Aidan could hear the frustration in the woman's voice as she continued to yell at him. 'You'll pay for this! You let her go, I'll destroy you!' His patience was definitely wearing thin. Did she not realize how important she was?! He couldn't just take this to the police! He couldn't even tolerate Alexandria! Aidan nodded, looking away from the red head. She was quick to start walking away, and the woman's shouting only got louder and more frustrated. He couldn't focus.. He couldn't think.. How was he supposed to fix this? If Aidan didn't do something, Alexandria was about to slip through his fingers again.

"I wish I could.. If there is even the tiniest part of you that believes you can help.. I won't be leaving until midnight tonight.. Just know that I'm sorry," Aidan smiled sadly at Alex, before turning away as the red head continued to walk away.

tumblr_inline_nhye6vY7DU1sq6an0.gif
Running a hand through her hair, she let out a long sigh, ignoring the constant questioning from her friends. Alexandria felt that she could help, but there was one thing keeping her from helping. One, she didn't know what she was helping out with, two, she just met Aidan again and three, she couldn't leave behind school. As Alexandria was walking away, she heard him call out, telling her that if there was a tiniest part that she could help, he was here til midnight. What did he want her to do? Heaving another sigh, she continued to walk on, on towards her home and away from this mess.

When she got home, Alexandria set her things down and made her way to the living room and sat down on a couch, closing her eyes. What was she going to do? How would she tell her parents? 'Oh hey mom and dad, can I go help out an old friend that I haven't seen in years, but can I skip school and go help him?' Yeay...that would sadly not fly with them, they would probably have a fit. And there was no way she could just get up and leave, she didnt want them to get frightened that her child ran away.

Upon hearing the door open, the young female jumped and glanced over to see her parents coming in with a bag full of groceries. Getting up to help out, she carried some of the bags into the kitchen, going over and over in her head what she was going to say. "So the fall break is coming up..." That's it, this was her chance, she could maybe figure out how to help. "Uhm, well I was actually hoping I could spend that time with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. She tried. Alexandria was a good child, did as she was told, got good grades, there was no reason for her family to not trust her.

"Who is this friend? Her father asked and Alexandria ran a hand through her hair, giving a warm smile. "Uhm, it's just a friend from the foster care place. We've actually been keeping in touch ever since we bumped into each other awhile ago." She explained, going on to talk about how she would just go down to the city to visit, hang out there and just have some fun. She remembered and purposefully left out the fact that she had actually just met up with him a couple hours ago...and the fact that he was a male. "I promise nothing bad will happen." Alexandria pleaded.

"Okay...well then, we'd like to meet this friend of yours first." Her father had piped up and Alexandria sighed; so much for keeping the fact that it was a male a secret. "Uhm, okay, I'll go pack and then we can go meet him. Before her parents could say anything else, she turned on her heel and bounded up the steps. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills

Damnit! How could he let her get away?! He should've done something.. anything to convince her to stay. The voice had silenced but Aidan could still feel her fury roaming about in his head.. He knew what was coming next. Aidan dropped to the ground, clutching his chest. The pain was overwhelming and the woman showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. She usually did this when she was angry.. Not that Aidan appreciated it. It seemed as if the "consequences" had been coming more and more lately. Aidan just wanted it to stop. 'You've failed..' She practically whispered and the pain in his chest tightened. 'She still has time.' Aidan tried to reason and the pain abruptly stopped.

'You have until midnight.. After that, well I'd have no more use for you. Do not disappoint me again.' She warned and Aidan agreed. He then could feel her leave his mind and his brain was left in an eerie silence.. This was the one thing that the doctors seemed to have forgotten to mention.. The pain.. The silence. Aidan wasn't paranoid.. He was cursed. And it was because of the savior. He thought back to her comment about her hurting him, how guilty she seemed for it. If only she knew how long she'd been hurting him, and how she still was. Aidan was born to die for the savior, to protect her.. And now he was the one who needed to kill her.

Aidan sat back down on the bench. And now it was time for the boring part.. If he was being honest with himself, when the woman wasn't occupying his mind he felt a bit.. lost. It was as if he needed her there, constantly telling him how he was failing and yelling at him when he wasn't. He had never met the woman in his head, but Aidan was sure she was very much real. She had given him directions to the town of Storybrooke, where the supposed death of the savior would take place. She told him of his origins, of the savior's origins. The daughter of Wendy Darling and Peter Pan.. Like the fairytales. And Aidan, the son of the Evil Queen. He tended to avoid the stories, as they tended to fog his mind.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_ni02qsMAMr1sq6an0.gif

Books, clothes, a few more books, journal, music, all the things that she needed for a quick trip. At least she hoped that it was going to be quick, she could only afford to miss so much school. She would have to make that clear to Aidan and hopefully he would understand. If he didn't then she couldn't go with him. When Alexandria finished packing, she let out a long breath and swung the bag over her shoulder and the small suitcase. She guessed that she would apparently need a change of clothes if she was to go with him; besides there was a part of her that was telling her that she needed to be packing. Making her way down the stairs, she greeted her parents with a warm smile. "He wants to leave as soon possible, afraid that they'll be heavy traffic." She explained in a rush as she grabbed an apple and headed on out, down the streets and her parents following close behind her.

When she finally reached the place that she had met Aidan, and her eyes scanned for the male a few years older than her. When she found him, she waved her parents over and walked over to the male. "Oh good, I'm glad you're still here." Alexandria said brightly as she walked up to him. "My parents wanted to meet you before we left, you know meet the foster brother that I just recently got in touch with." She casted a look at her parents, giving them a warm smile. "I told them you wanted to leave for the city as soon as possible." Alexandria gave him a look that easily read go along with it, though it was unknown to her parents.

"Hello young man, what's your name?" Her father asked, already looking stern, that stupidly over protective father instinct was kicking in, it was easy to tell. Don't get her wrong, she loved him but it was annoying how over protective he seemed to be. Her mother on the other hand was a little more relaxed. "Well it's nice to meet one of my daughter's...foster siblings." She said with a warm smile, and Alexandria in turn gave her own tense little smile. She shifted from foot to foot and ran a hand through her hair. "Mom, dad, I'm sure Aidan would love to stay and chat, but...he wanted to be off on the road." She explained, worried that the truth would get out. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills

He hated when the woman threw fits like this.. The silence in his head always made him feel a bit weird, as if something was missing. 'Just until midnight.. Just until midnight.' Aidan kept telling himself, not sure how else to fill the void in his mind. You can imagine how unsettling it was when the woman in his head, the one he wasn't sure was real for half of his life, announced that she was Aidan's mother. If he hadn't been feeling like he was going crazy before, then he was surely losing his mind then. Regina was her name. However, he refused to acknowledge her as this until he met her. And she refused.. Unless he had brought the savior with him.

It was then that the plan to kill Alexandria was introduced, and Aidan had decided to seek help once again. However, the extra medication he had been given didn't help. The voice was still as strong as ever and the callings were just as luring. She proceeded to tell him the true origins of the stories he had heard of as a child. Aidan decided that he'd help. Going against all logic, Aidan decided that if he was ever going to get his peace of mind back he would have to take Alexandria to Storybrooke. And if Storybrooke was real, he'd have to kill her. Aidan didn't really know what he'd prefer.. Being actually crazy or having to murder some girl.

If Aidan was honest with himself, he felt nothing about the girl. He didn't care for her, and all he knew about her was that she was a pestering kid who he felt a need to protect. As if he was being mocked, Aidan noticed the familiar red head walking his way... along with an older woman and man. It all happened so quickly.. The three confronted him, began talking and before Aidan even had a chance to react, Alex shushed them. "Uh.. Aidan," Aidan answered, averting his gaze from the savior's parents. "Yeah, I'm parked over there so if we want a heads start to the city we'd better leave now," Aidan concluded, gesturing to his car. "By the way.. Um. It's nice to see that Alex was adopted by a.. lovely couple like you guys."

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

tumblr_inline_ni057b5HC11sq6an0.gif
A warm smile stretched across Alexandria's mother's lips and she nodded her head. "What a sweet heart. Well if you're a former foster brother, then who am I to say no." She told him. Sometimes her mother was too trusting, her father was the opposite. He narrowed his eyes at the young man, almost as if he were sizing him up, finding his motives and deciding whether or not the young female would really go with him. Taking a deep breath he let out a long sigh and shook his head. "Alright, fine. You better not do anything to him." He commented and Alexandria rolled her eyes. Just because she was their little angel didnt mean she didn't do a little bit of devilish things. Waving goodbye to her mother and father, she watched their figures retreat before she turned to look at Aidan, crossing her arms over her chest. "Alright, I'm here. And before we go anywhere; will you please tell me what's going on?" She questioned, still a bit weary.

Alexandria wanted to help, but there was still a small part of her that told her to run away while she could. To run and never look back, forget about the young boy she knew back in foster harm and act as if he never existed. Another part of her told her that he did need help, and that he wasn't as dangerous as he looked. Chewing on her lower lip, she moved to gently rub the scar on her arm, a habit that she picked up whenever she got nervous. She wasn't sure when it had started but it had already became a habit before she even realized. The teen shifted from foot to foot as she cast a glance over her shoulder, looking around at the few people that milled about; hoping that they would help her if Aidan chose to do something...like kill her.

Heaving a big sigh, she turned her hazel eyes back towards the older male, taking in his features, the height. She could barely remember what he looked like when she was about six years old, and it made her almost sad to think that she barely remembered him but to be honest, she barely remembered most of her early years. A bad childhood tends to do that to you. Running a hand through her hair, she stared at Aidan, waiting for a response. [/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Aidan Mills

Aidan watched and listened to the family as they spoke. Their different personalities were so obvious, and maybe even emphasized around each other. The older male seemed to be glaring at Aidan, which made the blond shift awkwardly. He wasn't particularly fond of being stared at.. They left shortly after that and Aidan released a breath he wasn't even aware he was holding. The two had been just a tad overwhelming. The savior began to speak and Aidan looked over at her. Again with those crossed arms.. Aidan could tell Alex was still a bit cautious around him, which was to be expected. Aidan was actually quite surprised that she had shown up in the first place.

Aidan gave Alexandria a grim look before he started to walk to his car. "Well.. I'm not really sure how to start," Aidan began. He glanced once again at Alex, only to notice that her gaze was still steadily focused on him.. Again with the staring. Did it run in the family or something? "We're going to a little town in Maine called Storybrooke.. My mother and little brother live there," Aidan continued. Did he just come out with the whole "you're the savior" thing? "I'm not crazy, okay?" the blond reassured, averting his gaze from the red head. "The town's cursed," Aidan said, rather bluntly upon reaching his car.

The obnoxiously yellow car had always bugged Aidan, but it was the first thing he had stolen.. "Don't judge the car, okay? It was a gift," Aidan added, before opening the driver's seat and pulling out the brown leather book from the seat and handing it to Alex. "You know the fairytales, right? With the princesses and the heroes or whatever," Aidan asked, looking over at the oblivious Alexandria.

tumblr_inline_ni3bwmmvw61sq6an0.gif
She watched as he started to walk to his car and with a bit of reluctance she followed after him, listening to him explain that they would be going to a small place in Maine called Storybrooke, and that his mother and younger brother lived there. The last time she saw him, she was leaving him behind, so she was glad to see that he had been adopted as well. "I didn't say you were crazy." She countered, immediately wanting to back track when he told her that the town was cursed, but she let him finish talking. Upon reaching his car though, the tiniest of smiles flickered across her features and she had to keep herself from laughing.

Alexandria shook her head when he told her not to judge and she stifled her laughter. "I honestly though that you would have a motorcycle...or a truck but not...this." She motioned her head in the direction of the little bug. It was kind of cute, but something told her that Aidan would not appreciate hearing those words out of her mouth. She watched as he pulled out a brown leather book and handed it to her, talking about fairytales. "Uhm, yeay, who doesnt?" She questioned as she flipped through the pages, taking in the illustrations and the writing. "Did you're little brother give this to you?" She questioned, as she closed it and looked back up at Aidan. It was a nice book she had to admit that, beautiful book and she would know, she's seen a lot of beautiful books, but she still had no idea what this had to do with anything.

"What does this have to do with the town being "cursed." Alexandria asked. She would have put air quotes around it, if it weren't for the fact that she was holding the book. "And why do I have to help you?" She was sure that he would get to all hte information in due time but right now her mind was racing a mile a minute and she was genuinely curious as to what was going on. Shifting her gaze back to the yellow car and then back to the leather bound book, flipping it over in her hands. A town with a curse? What did any of that have to do with her, and why would Aidan, an eighteen year old male be talking about Fairytales? Maybe it has to do something with his younger brother, an act that he was going along with just to make him happy. Who really knew. All she could hope for was that he would explain everything to her and help her understand...hopefully. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills
800b0b

It was rather ironic to hear those words come out of Alexandria's mouth. And he noticed the sudden tension which arose when Aidan mentioned the curse. When the two reached the car, Aidan also noticed the small smile that crawled on her lips. He looked at the car and shrugged. He knew it wasn't the prettiest or greatest car, but it held sentimental value. "I don't know.. I like it, I guess," Aidan explained, folding his arms similar to how the savior had done earlier. He didn't want to get defensive about the little car but Aidan couldn't really help it. He didn't really have much say in the car had taken either, it was more of an available opportunity. Aidan got in the car and waited for Alex to do as well (assuming she got in) before he started to drive.

The girl seemed to be taking this a bit better than he had expected. He didn't think this interaction would be going smoothly for much longer. Aidan's little brother.. A boy who didn't even know he existed. A boy who Aidan never met and a boy he didn't even know the name of. Aidan shook his head, "No, actually, my mother did." This wasn't technically a lie.. It kind of just showed up in Aidan's car one day and Regina told him that she was giving it to him for future reference. "I'm sure he has one too, though," Aidan concluded, gingerly taking the book back. It unsettled Aidan that his childhood had surrounded over the curse and she didn't even know what it was.

Flipping to a page regarding the curse and Wendy Darling and Peter Pan's daughter, Aidan handed the book back to Alex. "Because you're the one who is supposed to break it," Aidan blurted, waiting for Alexandria's reaction. Whilst she was still holding the book, Aidan began flipping the pages to the section regarding himself.Though he probably shouldn't have been doing any of that, as he was driving. "Look familiar?" Aidan asked, smirking. Yeah, she was probably terrified as of right now.. "I promise I'm not on drugs.. J-just trust me. Even if you don't believe me, we can say this is just a visit to a homely town in Maine," Aidan bargained, looking cautiously at Alexandria. The blond averted his gaze away from Alex once again, "I just.. They're all I have. I can't lose them."

Last edited:

tumblr_nwzfw25G411rwivlyo8_r1_250.gif
Alexandria held her hands up as if to say that she wasn't judging his ride, she just didn't think that he would be driving such a thing. She watched as he got into the car before she moved to the passenger side, threw her things in and got in, feeling as he started to drive off. Shifting a bit in her seat, she moved to gaze out the window. She listened as Aidan told her that his mother was the one that gave him the book rather than his younger brother, but he was sure his brother had the same one. The book was sitting in her lap before Aidan took it and flip through it. "What are you doing? Don't flip pages while you're driving!" She commented when he placed the book back on her lap, and the page lied on one of Wendy Darling and Peter Pan, holding a child that kind of looked like her, but she wasn't too sure. What a cute photo, but before she could say anything, he hit her with a surprise. "Are you talking about the curse?!" She replied back with shock, turning to look at him as he himself flipped through pages again. She wanted to swat at his hand, but she looked at a picture of a small boy, that looked awfully familiar. This was too weird and she felt her stomach churning. "No.' She shook her head as she shut the book. "No it's not possible. I've been in that foster family since I was born." She told him, looking at him and then back at the shut book.

She wanted to shove it off of her legs, under the car, maybe even throw it out the window. "Aidan take me back. I don't know what you're planning but this town? This "curse?" She put air quotes around it. "I doubt I'm the one to break it. She told him shaking her head. This was too crazy. Maybe his younger brother put him up to it, that had to be it. Looking around the car, Alexandria looked for a way out before she looked at the door and then looked back, watching the view retreat. Though Aidan said he wasn't on drugs, part of her wanted to ask if he truly was on drugs, but that would be rude, and she wasn't one to be rude...all the time. "Are you sure you aren't just playing a game with your younger brother? Maybe he's just pulling your leg. Either way, I should probably head back." She told him, giving him a nervous smile as she fiddled with her fingers. "Either way, I'm the wrong person for this "curse" job." She told him.

Her eyes landed on the door and she glanced over at Aidan before back at the door. "If you don't stop now I'm going to tuck and roll out of this car!" She threatened, using the last thing that she could resort to. "I-I mean it Aidan!" I'll really do it!" She told him, trying to keep as much confidence as she could muster. Though she was pretty sure he would be able to see through her, it was still worth a shot. She was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to help him and so why still go with him if there was no way she could actually do it. And there was no way she was going to pretend that it was a little visit to a homely town in Maine. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills
800b0b

Aidan relaxed a bit as her gaze moved away from him and out the window. The male couldn't help but laugh at Alexandria's anxiety over him focusing on the book. "No, I'm talking about that vase from 11 years ago," Aidan commented, snarkily. And then the denial came... Shortly after followed the bargaining.. Regina warned him of this, but she didn't mention how annoying it would be. Yeah, she was freaking out.. and fast. Alexandria's worry began to slightly irritate Aidan, as he wasn't known for having much patience. Of course, there was only so much chaos he could take. "Go ahead," Aidan challenged, looking over at the fiery head. "Or, you can calm down and we can talk.. Like normal human beings," the blond bargained, looking back at the road.

After a couple moments of silence, Aidan looked over at Alexandria and decided he'd try and speak to her again. "You were born August 20, yes? If you were to read the story, that's when the savior was born. And I was born March 3, so if you want to check that as well," Aidan added. He understood the girl, he knew that this was a lot to take time and it was best next to rush it. And under normal circumstances, he would've planned this better but they had to follow the prophecy. "That just so happens to be when the savior is also supposed to arrive in Storybrooke to save the town. Look at the end of the book.. Blank pages, right? That's because this story isn't finished.. You're the one destined to finish it," Aidan reasoned, trying to sound as gentle as possible.

"I'm not going to hurt you.. In fact, I'm supposed to protect you," the blond admitted, avoiding eye contact with Alexandria. This was only have true.. He was supposed to be her protector, but it seemed as if times had changed. He was no longer supposed to save her. "I know you think I'm crazy, and you claim you don't believe me. But are you willing to let a whole town suffer on a whim? At the very least, come with me. And after that, you call the shots."

tumblr_nwzfw25G411rwivlyo8_r1_250.gif
She had no words to describe how crazy this all felt. It was so much info to take in and it wasn't like Aidan was making any of this easier. He was either very serious or very snarky, talking about some stupid vase. Her mind was reeling from the news and here he is, sarcastically commenting that he was talking about some stupid case from eleven years ago. Oh she wanted to smack him! He was in her words; a big butt face. Of course though she wouldn't say that out loud, and not because her friends told her not to but because she wanted to appear mature. Though she was sure that threatening to tuck and roll out of his car was anything but. To say that Alexandria has outgrown he childish side was an understatement; that side was still very much intact, probably a trait she got from her biological father. Her eyes met Aidan's upon the challenge and a small huff left her lips as her hand fell away from the handle and she turned to look back out the window. "Cause normal human beings talk about a cursed town and some seventeen year old supposedly saving it." Alexandria muttered under her breath with an eye roll.

She looked back over at Aidan when he questioned that she was born on August 20 and how he was born on March 3, and the book both described that. "Wha? Okay, yeay, big deal Aidan, my mother shares the same birthday with the Queen of England." She told him, glancing over at him and then back out the window. She wasnt worried about him hurting her, at least she wasnt right away but she listened to him as he started to talkk about the book, how she was supposedly supposed to arrive and break the curse on the town. "I don't think you are...I know you are." Alexandria emphasized as she kept her gaze out the window. And she of course decided to do what she did best since she obviously could not tuck and roll out of this car. Something beautiful that she loved to use, something called the silent treatment. Yep, she really grew up alright.

Turning in her seat so that her body faced away from him, Alex didn't make eye contact with him, only listened to his words. Even if she chose not to come with him, it seemed as if to her he was going to keep driving anyway. So what say did she have in this? None. Reaching into her bag, Alex pulled out a book of her own and cracked it open. It was a perfect way to keep her from talking to Aidan, or paying attention to him and his whole this town is cursed talk. It also got her mind off the fact that she would be turning eighteen in two days and she accepted to go to a small town in Maine away from her family and friends. So much for celebrating with family, cause she highly doubted that Aidan would celebrate with her. To say that Alexandria was angry was a bit of an understatement and she would call Aidan so many names, except for the fact that the only names she could come up with was 'butt face' or 'poopy head' you know, all the usual stupid child names.[/fieldbox]

Aidan Mills
800b0b
Aidan Mills

Alexandria definitely had a point.. Normal human beings didn't talk about Storybrooke's curse or even Storybrooke at all. This was because technically it wasn't a real place.. Aidan quietly watched as Alexandria searched through the book. As Alexandria continued to keep talking, Aidan suspected that even she knew it couldn't have been that much of a coincidence. Then she proceeded to call him crazy, which Aidan knew wasn't that far from the truth.. He had been arguing he wasn't, but he actually wasn't so sure anymore. "Where do you think the lore of these fairytales came from?" Aidan questioned, looking over at Alexandria to see her rolling over. She was facing her back to him..

"What are you...?" Aidan trailed off. What was she doing? Was she really ignoring him? And now she brought a book out.. The male thought back to his time with her in their foster house. Another reason why their foster parents had disliked Alexandria was because she was known to throw temper tantrums.. Aidan guessed that hadn't changed much. He contemplated on whether or not informing Alexandria that he was diagnosed with a mental disorder so depending on how she looked at it, he could be legitimately crazy. Apparently auditory hallucinations weren't normal. Aidan guessed that the mental illness thing probably wouldn't make Alexandria feel any better so he kept quiet.

"Look, you don't have to believe me right now.. I don't expect you to. But you came, so there must be a part of you that wants to help. Maybe you could just think of it as helping some crazy guy realize he's crazy," he offered, trying his best to not call out Alexandria for acting like a child. Whilst sarcasm was really Aidan's way of coping or showing disdain for someone, Alexandria seemed to prefer the alternative route and just ignore them.. He hadn't remembered her to be so frustrating. "We were found abandoned on the side of the road.. We were placed in the same foster home. Do you really think this was all just one giant coincidence?" Aidan pointed out, still trying his best to remain calm. "It's okay to be skeptical right now."

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_nwhb4qebUD1tejwuk_500.gif
Aidan had commented about where all the lore of the fairytales came from, and honestly, Alexandria was too upset that she tuned him out. Here she was, a seventeen year old about to turn eighteen and still throwing a tantrum, it just didn't cause that big of a scene. She remembered when she was younger that, that was one of the things her foster parents hated about her, when she threw her tantrums. Being with Aidan brought on the swarm of memories, though she had to admit that they were still hazy so she wasn't sure if some of it actually had happened or not. She heard him began to ask what she was probably doing before he trailed off, probably realizing that she was of course giving him the silent treatment. When Alexandria recalled upon the memory, she remembered giving it to Aidan when she was younger because he hadn't played with her or something of that sort. Either way, it was something stupid and right now she was giving him the silent over something that was stupid, well not really but there wasn't anything she could do about it. He wasn't going to let her go whether she liked it or not and she would have to wait till she got to town.

Heaving a big sigh, she closed the book and looked at Aidan, shooting him a small look before she closed her eyes briefly and ran hand through her hair. "Do I think that this is one giant coincidence? No...do I want to? Yes." She commented as she turned to look out the window watching as dull scenery passed her by. Eventually, Alexandria gave in and opened up the book again, flipping through the pages and taking everything in. Well, if she wasn't going to get home, she might as well play along until she got there. Then that way she would be able to prove to Aidan that there was no curse and everyone in that little town was fine. "Alright then, why don't you tell me what this whole curse is about. Why am I the one to break it and how do I break it?" She questioned as she flipped through the pages in the book, glancing over at Aidan and then back to the leather bound book.

She continued to look through the pages, eventually starting on page one and started to read about Prince Charming and snow white. It was all the same stories that she knew about, before she moved to Wendy Darling and Peter pan. She remembered this story being different, it was told differently. "Didn't Peter Pan go back to live in Neverland where he never got older and Wendy live in London where she grew up?" She questioned, glancing over at Aidan before Alexandria looked back down at the book, her fingers carefully running over the pages before she flipped to another one, reading briefly over each page. All the Fairytales were in here, the ones she had heard of when she was younger, though some of these seemed different than what she remembered but it was certainly interesting that was for sure. [/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills
800b0b

It didn't take a genius to see that Alexandria was far down memory lane.. At this moment, Aidan wanted to feel anything other than nostalgic but that proved to be quite difficult with the girl he had grown up with sitting right next to him, currently throwing a fit. However, this was mild compared to some of the things Aidan has seen Alexandria do. It was weird seeing her again, as Aidan thought that he had left that whole chapter of his life behind.. But it seemed to be catching up to him, and faster than ever. He just wanted to be done with Alexandria.. To be done with this whole fairytale thing and especially done with that annoying woman in his head.. And right on cue, the blond began to her segments of her shrill voice again and he could feel the room she took up in his mind.

Aidan watched cautiously as Alexandria sighed, closed her book, and turned back toward Aidan. He guessed she had realized how pathetic and useless throwing a fit now would be... If anything, she should've blamed herself for trusting Aidan in the first place. The woman didn't seem to like this thought. As she admitted that this seemed a bit too coincidental, Aidan nodded smugly. His facial features hosted the same amount of smugness as the rest of Aidan held, he was right after all. He heard Alexandria begin to shuffle through the book and Aidan decided to speak up. "Be careful with that!" Aidan demanded, shooting daggers at Alexandria before being scolded by the woman. 'You have to seem as friendly as possible.' She commanded, and Aidan sullenly agreed. She wasn't the one with Alexandria so she didn't understand how hard that would be for Aidan.

Alexandria seemed to have been going along with Aidan, for now, which pleased Regina... Aidan didn't know that there seemed to be an off switch to her complaining while she was in his head. "The citizens of the Enchanted Forest were cursed.. They were stolen away from their homes and put into the town of Storybrooke. They were given their own lives, lives of which these people wouldn't be happy in if they knew of their true origins. You are the product of true love, the savior. I'm not quite sure why it's you, but it is," Aidan explained, looking over at Alexandria to see if she was still with him. A lot of this didn't make sense, even to Aidan but he suspected that everything would fall into place once he fixed everything. He'd understand soon, the woman would always tell him. "And I think it's best to not explain that, for now.. It gets a little confusing."

tumblr_inline_nwhb4qebUD1tejwuk_500.gif
As Alexandria flipped through the book, she jumped when Aidan demanded that she had be careful with the book. "I only flipped a page!" She retorted, glaring back at the older male. No way would she ever treat a book so roughly, she loved books and she wanted to keep them just as nice. Huffing, she continued to search through it, looking for anything that could maybe prove to her that this "curse" was real, but she kept coming up short. Of course this book wouldn't say anything about a curse, because it didnt exist. Sneaking a glance at Aidan, Alexandria looked away and turned her attention out the window. She didn't remember him being this cold, then again she also didn't remember him being that warm towards her either. Whatever, they spent years apart, both of them were bound to change and grow up, but it surprised her that he even remembered her. Then again he only needed her to break this supposed curse. Upon hearing Aidan's explanation she turned back to look at him, laughing a bit and shaking her head. "Okay, now you're sounding like a five year old." She commented as she set the book down, closing her eyes. "There is no way that these fairytales are even real, much less stuck in our world." So much for trying to go along with him.

"Anyway, aren't there other products of true love? Surely it's not just my "parents." She put air quotes around the word parents. As far as she knew her parents had abandoned her long ago as Aidan had said, left them on the side of the road and were found by the police. She didn't want to think about the fact that they were both left on the side of the road, both taken in by the same police and put in the same foster care. that was a mere coincidence, at least that's what she believed and she was going to keep believing that way. The sun was slowly starting to set, creating an orange and red tint to the sky, making it look almost as if it was bleeding into the blue. All this 'town is cursed' stuff was starting to give her a headache and she really didn't want to deal with it anymore. Part of Alexandria wanted to think and believe that this was a dream but each time she pinched herself, she was back where she started; in a car with someone she used to know and is now claiming that an entire town is cursed. What did she get herself into?

Heaving a big sigh, she shifted her body away from Aidan once more, though this time she had no intention of giving him the silent treatment. Nope, this time she wanted to try and sleep and that was something quite easy to do since she hadn't gotten the best of sleep last night; that and the movement of the car easily lulled her to sleep. She wasn't sure why but her past sleeping habits were getting screwed up by terrible dreams, nightmares, you name it. Sometimes she'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming over a nightmare that she couldn't even remember. Last night turned out to be just the same. The nightmares came and went as soon as they appeared and the worst part is that she can't remember a single detail about them. It was almost as if she never had them and she was screaming for no reason, but she knew...Alexandria knew that something was up. After a couple of minutes, soft breathing could be heard from the passenger side and the redheaded female was asleep.[/fieldbox]​

Aidan Mills
Aidan Mills

What Aidan didn't expect at this point was for Alexandria to retort back at his snarky comment. She seemed just as frustrated as he felt, it was as if Aidan was just better at hiding it.. Generally. It was only at times that Aidan let his true irritation sow, he guessed that Alexandria just hosted the gift to tap into his frustration. At this point, he'd probably be fine with Alexandria tucking and rolling out of his car.. There was just the matter that he'd die if she did. So for now, he had to try and play nice and that would mean that he lives a little longer.. That is until he dies when he kills Alexandria, due to the angry citizens of Storybrooke that he's bound to betray. He wasn't doing this for Alexandria.. For his mother.. Or even that stupid little brother of his. Aidan was just hoping to add a few more days of living under his belt.

But with life threatening situations at every turn, Aidan would be surprised if he lived past 21. And with Alexandria as his new "pal" he was guessing that his life span had just shortened.. Surprising, Aidan didn't really care that he'd die.. He just hoped it wasn't painful. The male didn't have any family, and he kept to himself most of the time.. It wasn't like he had a reason to live. See, when he was told he must protect Alexandria, that's why he lived.. Because he was given a mission to protect her. And now he was on another mission to kill her, and once he had succeeded he'd go back to not caring if he died or not. Aidan decided to ignore her, in the end... Until she commented that he was acting like a 5 year old. "Me? Are you serious?! I'm not the one who decided it was time to bring back silent treatments! You do realize you're 17, right? And you're not the misfit 6 year old anymore, right?"

Aidan sighed, extremely annoyed that he had gotten so worked up over her comment.. Regina didn't appreciate the statement either, but she seemed more angry than anything. Aidan looked cautiously over at Alexandria, he wasn't sure if he wanted to inform her of his parents' story.. It wasn't one that Regina nor Aidan was particularly fond of. "Listen, let's just say that you're father wasn't the best of people. But Wendy still managed to love him. It's probably you because someone pure, someone good and someone so evil managed to fall in love," Aidan explained, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. He forgot the part where she's partially related to the darkest and most evil creature in the Enchanted Forest, Rumplestilskin. Aidan wasn't looking forward to meeting that creature. "It's all about good and evil here.." Aidan looked over at Alex, only then realizing the girl had fallen asleep. "Alexandria.. Alexandria, wake up!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.