Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack's thin pale pink lips were a odd sight, especially when they formed his skeleton like smile. A light breeze flew through the air, causing Jack's short black hair to dance, and land in a messy pile. He smiled slightly wider as Regina spoke, she was a beautiful women, now if only her attitude would get slightly adjusted.

"A Word? What is it? Lay it on me. I obviously appear to have plenty of time by the I'm powerwalking to my car," grumbled Regina sarcastically.

"Oh yes!," Yelled Jack, his hand turning to the sides, and enclosing the other.

"I will be as quick as I can Mayor," started Jack as he spin around, his lips forming the most satisfied smile. His black eyes landed on Regina's face, causing the mayor to finally continue his conversation with her,

"Ah, Yes, back to what I was saying. I'm hosting the yearly Halloween festival in Desk Town, and I was wondering if you would be so kind to attend? More on a personally matter, I would love to you see their mis Mayor." Asked Jack, his posture hunched forward, making him almost the same height as Regina.

(Once hook arrives to the center I'll be interacting with him :P)

Thinking over Jack's request, Regina narrowed her eyes and glanced at the cloth gloves she was wearing on her hands. She pinched her fingers together and mused for a moment before replying to the man. "While that is a nice offer, I'm not really the party type." In fact, the last party Regina could even recall attending was her victory party when she was elected mayor. She liked when parties where held in her honor. However, if they were held in the honor of silly holidays like holloween, not so much.

"Besides, you may enjoy seeing me there on a more personal level, I doubt many citizens in town would feel the same." Although the people in town liked her enough to elect her as mayor, Regina felt as if they were more afraid of her than anything and didn't exactly enjoy speaking to her face to face. What use would she have being at a party when there would be nobody to talk to. In fact, she wouldn't even have a single friend or even a date to go with, not that she intended on telling Jack that embarassing fact.

"So I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I hope you enjoy the party and I will most certainly set up events for it, but I think it best if I were to sit this one out," Regina added, sticking her hands back into her coat pockets after a moment.

Ruby, red
[dash=darkred]
Ruby awoke with a yawn. Looking at a clock, she gasped. "Damn it!" she said. She had overslept once again. Hurrying to get dressed and brush her hair, she rushed out the door. Running into Granny's Diner about 5 minutes late, she put her apron on and clocked in. She winced as she saw Granny walking towards her. "Late once more, Ruby? You better get your act together, or find yourself another job." Nodding her apology, Ruby got to work. Looks like another long shift in the diner. [/dash]

Elsa, Blue
Elsa, Blue
Elsa, Blue
Elsa awoke. She didn't know where she was, or how she got here. Anna was nowhere to be seen. "Anna?!" she yelled, hoping for an answer. She started walking through the trees, leaving an ice trail behind her. She left the trees and came into town. Stopping, she looked around, her hands frozen and cold just seemed to flow from her. As she walked down the middle of the street ice formed on the street, the windows and the shop signs. As her fear and confusion grew, the colder it got. Unable to control it, Elsa tried to hide...running inside an abandoned warehouse, and trying to get her power under control.

Last edited by a moderator:
~Megan(Megara)~

Megan jolted awake from yet another nightmare at the loud wailing of her alarm clock, panting. She looked around frantically, before gritting her teeth in annoyance as she slammed her hand down on the snooze button. Sighing, she threw off the covers, swinging her legs over the edge of her bed and climbing to her feet. She stretched out, throwing on some fresh clothes after a shower. After doing so, she was out the door. Remembering she had no plans for the morning, she hopped into her car. After sitting there for a minutes, she turned on the ignition, and started driving, deciding going down to Storybrooke for the morning would be nice, since she rarely went there. After arriving, she decided to settle down at Granny's for breakfast and coffee. Taking a deep breath, she got out of her car and walked in, taking a seat and awaiting a waiter.​

Arthur
Arthur was up an ready for the morning, don't get it wrong, he's not and never will be a morning person, but his shift at work was very early, and he wasn't one to miss out on some extra cash. After having a simple breakfast of eggs, toast, sausage and tea he brushed his teeth a second time then left his little apartment and keep a steady down the street to the bus stop.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ruby, Red
Ruby was tired. She had been working for about an hour, and she was already ready to be done. had just finished cleaning a table when a customer walked in and seated herself. She went and set the dishes down in the sink, making a note to finish the dishes before Granny got back from lunch.
Walking up to the customer with her notebook in hand, she put her best friendly smile on. "Good morning! My name's Ruby, and I'll be your server today. What can I get started for you today?" she said, her pencil ready to take the woman's order.

Status
Not open for further replies.