Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Addie(Current Personality; Lana)~

After 'Addie'(who's softer side, Lana, was in control) had scrambled across the street, she had failed to notice, in her panic of getting out of the busy road alive, that there was a tall, handsome man right on the sidewalk she had dashed toward.

This happened to result in the blonde dashing right smack into Captain Killian Jones with an 'Eep' of surprise, before she tumbled back on impact. Of course, this was just like the klutz... How had the girl who, in her pre-curse form, was so nimble, swift, agile and strong become so.. Clumsy? Though, it was of no matter. All that she could do was blush sheepishly. "Oh, gosh.. I'm so sorry, sir! I can be such a klutz..." she apologized profusely from where she'd landed on the ground.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Keeping her hands in her coat pockets, Regina continued to walk along the street. She didn't see who had called out to her at first--the breeze was blowing her hair in her eyes making it difficult to see--but she recognized the voice straight away. "A word? What is it? Lay it on me. I obviously appear to have plenty of time by the way I'm powerwalking to my car," she grumbled sarcastically. She was late for a meeting, and not in the best mood after how Dr. Hopper had failed to produce results in the therapy session she had just attended. She didn't even attempt to hide the frustration in her voice.
Jack's thin pale pink lips were a odd sight, especially when they formed his skeleton like smile. A light breeze flew through the air, causing Jack's short black hair to dance, and land in a messy pile. He smiled slightly wider as Regina spoke, she was a beautiful women, now if only her attitude would get slightly adjusted.

"A Word? What is it? Lay it on me. I obviously appear to have plenty of time by the I'm powerwalking to my car," grumbled Regina sarcastically.

"Oh yes!," Yelled Jack, his hand turning to the sides, and enclosing the other.

"I will be as quick as I can Mayor," started Jack as he spin around, his lips forming the most satisfied smile. His black eyes landed on Regina's face, causing the mayor to finally continue his conversation with her,

"Ah, Yes, back to what I was saying. I'm hosting the yearly Halloween festival in Desk Town, and I was wondering if you would be so kind to attend? More on a personally matter, I would love to you see their mis Mayor." Asked Jack, his posture hunched forward, making him almost the same height as Regina.

(Once hook arrives to the center I'll be interacting with him :P)

Last edited:
Not long after Mary, Belle also took her leave from the diner after putting her coat and hat back on. The walk home to the library was swift, battling through the cold winds of the day.
As soon as she unlocked the door and returned inside of her library she sighed at the immediate warmth that washed over her.
Locking the doors back up behind her she, with her coat, hat and bag still on her being she wandered the library. Searching for all the books Mary had asked her for. Belle, true to her word had each of the books in stock. She knew she would have. They were some of the popular stories but she always had more than one copy avalible.
Putting the books into a carrier bag and the one upon a time story book into her own handbag she made her move again. It took her no time at all the find the books, she knew where everything was, after all it was her library.
At this rate she would be a little early to the school, no matter it would just mean she would get back before lunch time to open today.
Leaving the library she locked up and stashed the keys into her pocket and made a move towards he school which wasn't to far away. A 15 minute walk at the most. The good thing about storybrooke is everything was in a walking distance, pretty much. Which was good since Belle had no car.
Arriving at the school Belle moved through the corridors, heading to the one class room that meant anything to her. Mary's class. She had done many a delivery for her over the years for her friend.
Moving up to the door she lifted a fisted hand and knocked upon the door, waiting an answer.
Marry smiled at the young students, their was nothing more she loved then teaching, well their was, and it was shooting a bow. She always had this weird natural talent for shooting one, she could never remember where she learned to shoot, or who even indentured the sport to her. Marry taught the young children their daily lessons, Writing, Math, and of course recess. By the time the children have all cleaned up and gone, Marry was stilling grading the young ones daily wittering, upon hearing a knock she smiled, and called out for them to come inside.

~Mirabelle~

"...The hell..?" After a moment of staring at her leg with shock and disbelief, Mira finally noticed that Black Jack stood above her, and was talking to her. She blinked, and glanced up at him, a bit embarrassed. 'Of course, the mayor.. Of all people; it HAD to be the mayor..!' Though, she shook it off, and weakly pushed herself to her feet. 'Ow.' However, despite the pain shooting through her wounded leg, she gave the mayor a sheepish smile, flustered at his statement. "Y-yea, of course!" she assured, leaning her weight onto her good leg. "I guess I just.. Uhh.. Scraped my leg, when I fell," she mused, rubbing her neck awkwardly. 'Definitely not a scrape. I've been scraped before; this hurts too much and is bleeding too much to be a scrape..'

@TheColourlessRainbow

((I shall. ^_^ Need a bit more time to post with the others, though; getting dragged out of the house.))​
Black Jack forced a frown as the girl stood, he knew if he didn't he would look for less then a friendly bystander. He gave a small smile to the young women as she stayed strongly on her feet, he did admire the young girls pain tolerance, but gods he hated dealing with princesses far more then anything else. His black thin shirt dancing lightly in thr breeze, and his baggy blue jeans did the same.

"I guess I just...Uhh..Scapped my leg, when I fell," mused the women, rubbing her neck awkwardly. Black Jack took a step towards her, extending his hand,

"Come on, lean on me, I'll take you to the clinic." Spoke Black Jack, his voice was sweet and charming, and far more misleading then any would know.

Last edited:
Adam frowned-- questions were needed, no matter what one might think-- or how they might react. It was important for him to know what exactly was wrong with the student.
Adam sighed at the raging man-- he was not good with people who grew angry at him. "Well, pardon my question," he snapped back, sighing even deeper than he had before.
"Still-- his parents should have been notified of his apparent passing out," Adam snapped, shooting the Professor a look.
The man frowned, but Tony didn't care all too much, he still had things to do, one of them being teaching, his day was packed to the brim and this man seemed to be asking questions that he himself could discover the answers for. The man sighed,

"Well, pardon my question," snapped the man. Tony stared at him, then lightly singed,

"No, No, excuse my attitude, it was indeed uncalled for. I do have other things to do, so would you mind we warp this up? I already have little time to spare." requested Tony, only to have the man repeat the statement about his student's parents.

"Still-- his parents should have been notified of his apparent passing out," snapped the man, shooting Tony a look.

"We are not requested to do that, so I think not. So before you shoot people a attitude I suggest you know the rules first." shot back Tony, he was not in the mood to be dealing with this man.

Black Jack forced a frown as the girl stood, he knew if he didn't he would look for less then a friendly bystander. He gave a small smile to the young women as she stood, he did admire the young girls pain tolerance, but gods he hated dealing with princesses far more then anything else. His black thin shirt dancing lightly in thr breeze, and his baggy blue jeans did the same.
"I guess I just...Uhh..Scapped my leg, when I fell," mused the women, rubbing her neck awkwardly. Black Jack took a step towards her, extending his hand,
"Come on, lean on me, I'll take you to the clinic." Spoke Black Jack, his voice was sweet and charming, and far more misleading then any would know.
~Mirabelle~

"Come on, lean on me. I'll take you to the clinic," Black Jack spoke in a soothing and charming voice. Though, Mira gave a flustered smile, shaking her head slightly at the offer. "Oh, no... I wouldn't want to waste your time.. I mean, you must have much more important matters to attend to, being the mayor, and all.." she replied, modestly. She hated looking to others for help, let alone characters of such importance. This was likely due to her strong and independent nature; since she grew up alone.. She, herself, was all she needed. Unlike most princesses, she dare not rely on anyone, save for herself. She didn't need a man, for 'love' or for assistance. Though, that young man- horse..? -she had seen.. Had he.. Saved her life..?

Slowly, the dark faded to a bright light, as her eyes fluttered open. All she could see was the bright, white light... Was she dead..? She knew not; not until she heard his soft and soothing voice..

"It's okay, Mira.. It's all okay..." the voice assured, soothing her overwhelming pain. Slowly, the light faded, and she could see his elegant figure kneeled above her, watching over her.. Like her own, personal guardian angel. But those weren't real.. Were they..?

As quickly as the memory had come, it faded; leaving her once again to try to recall that handsome young man.​

Marry smiled at the young students, their was nothing more she loved then teaching, well their was, and it was shooting a bow. She always had this weird natural talent for shooting one, she could never remember where she learned to shoot, or who even indentured the sport to her. Marry taught the young children their daily lessons, Writing, Math, and of course recess. By the time the children have all cleaned up and gone, Marry was stilling grading the young ones daily wittering, upon hearing a knock she smiled, and called out for them to come inside.

Hearing a call from inside the door Belle with an armful of things managed to get the door open and poked her head inside, a smile lining her lips as she spotted Mary at her desk.

"Sorry to interrupt it's only me. I've got the books you wanted."

Mary moved into the classroom, glancing at all the many pictures stuck over the walls, by the children of course. Each piece colourful and unique. Talented children. Taught well. Mary had always been so kind and caring, her essence around children was amazing. They all loved her presence as did most adults. She was a pleasure to be around and a loyal friend.

"In this bag is Once upon a Time for Henry."

Belle lifted one arm with a larger bag in before laying it upon the desk in an empty area.

"And these are all the rest."

Belle then left the others in the spare bag on the floor next to Mary's desk. Stretching her arms after lugging them all the way from the library.

A proud smile was on her face as she sat on her throne of thorns, stroking the head of a crow that perched on the arm rest. In her other hand, she held a staff that held a green glow from the orb that rested upon the top of it. Her castle was dark, thorns wrapped around the cobblestone and the towers that made up the castle. The crow cawed, it's wings expanded for a moment. Her green eyes looked forward, a smirk came across her features to see who stood in front of her.

"My Queen," he spoke, taking a slight bow with a smirk on his face. The man wore red and black, robes of a royal advisor from a different place. In his hand, he also held a staff. It was gold with a cobra's head on the top with red rubies for the eyes that seemed to glow. "I am impressed with how you decorated, it suits you perfectly."

"Why is it that you are here?" She questioned, not amused with the compliment that came from his lips. She watched with a quirked eyebrow as he stepped forward to her. The crow at her side cawed again, his feathers were ruffled as the man stepped even closer. Soon the man knelt in front of her, reaching to grab her hand and brought it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"My allegiance," he spoke with a smirk, looking up at her.

Her alarm sounded, and she awoke calmly as she slowly opened her eyes. The dream was constant, it played over and over again when she slept. Then she sometimes had flashes of a baby, and her laughing maniacally. Eternal slumber. Something about curses, and spinning wheels. Those dreams were so vivid, and the man was someone she knew in this small town. She would have to see him soon, just to ask if he had strange dreams like she did.

As she was grabbing her purse, her doorbell rang. Raising a brow, she went to the door and answered it. Standing before her was the same man in her dream, however he was wearing a black suit and a red tie. "Ahmid, why are you here?" The familiarity of the conversation was in her head from her dream. "Aren't you supposed to be at the mayor's office?"

"I have been having strange dreams," he told her, stepping into her house without an invitation. It wasn't like this was his first time in her house. They weren't strangers, but not exactly close. "Angela, you have been appearing in my dreams, but you look different. I mean, more menacing." He looked back at her, watching as she closed the door and went to get her mug of coffee that she was going to bring to work with her.

Angela let out a small laugh, taking a sip of her coffee. "So, I am not the only one," she spoke in relief, "But I need to get to work, you know that I can't afford to be late."

Ahmid stepped in front of her, and placed his hand on her cheek. He gazed down upon her, looking into her eyes. "Doesn't this feel too familiar?" His eyes went down to her lips, then back up to connect with hers again. Before he could do anything, she pushed him away from her and headed to her door. With a sigh, he turned to watch her.

"See yourself out, I have to go," she muttered, leaving him standing there in her living room as she headed out of the door. Her heart was racing, her breathing was a little more rapid. Calming herself, she went to her driveway and got into her car.

Something about that was strange, and she did not like the feeling.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Mr. Gold spent most of his morning away from his shop for a little while, trying to think over a few things. Some dreams seemed to pester him more than others, and he wanted to figure them out. However, he knew he had to go to his shop. That is where he went, walking with his cane to his pawn shop. Seemed to be the only pawn shop in town. Now he entered from the back, making sure that everything was in place before he opened the shop.

Ah, there were already people waiting for him. How amusing. He didn't say anything, and he simply looked around for a moment. His eyes gazed over the old spinning wheel that he had in his shop, one of the strangest trinkets that he had. Also the collection of canes that he seemed to collect, two of them were more enticing than the others. He never touched them, no one did. Usually people came in here to pawn off their items, not buy anything. Though there were those people who bought some things from him.

"May I help you two?" He questioned, looking at the people that were in his pawn shop. He had no patience today, then again, he never had the patience with anybody.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
~Murphy(AKA Mushu)~

"I liiiiiiiiiive! So tell me what mortal needs my protection, Great Ancestor. You just say the word and I'm there."

"Mushu..."

"And let me say somethin'. Anybody who's foolish enough to threaten our family, vengeance will be miiiine!"

"Mushu! THESE are the family guardians. They...?"

"...protect the family."

"And you, oh Demoted One?"

"I... ring the gong.."

Murphy frowned slightly at the sudden and random memo- Daydream. It was a daydream. -, and shook it off, going back to cooking. With a sigh, he started to hum softly, cheered up a bit by his cooking. Sure, "The Flaming Dragon, his prized and well-known restaurant, never had many people there all at once. But hey; it was well known, and many residents in Desk Town(and even some from other towns) frequently dined here. And just that made the 28-year-old plenty happy. So, still humming happily, he delivered yet another order to one of the tables spread out in his restaurant, giving the customers his signature smile. "Order up!" he chimed, happily, setting the plate down. "Enjoy, my friends!" he said with a bow, before heading back to the kitchen.

~Yasmine(Princess Jasmine)~

"C'mon, guys! Slow down!" the former princess pleaded to no avail, the gang of dogs she was walking still racing along at high speed, dragging her along and threatening to tear her arm off if she dared an attempt to stop. She groaned inwardly, giving in to their intense need to run with all the time they spent caged up in the shelter/pet store. She reluctantly managed to keep up with their pace, only barely able to, as they dashed along; heading straight towards Angela's home/neighborhood.​

Ahmid waited to hear until the car left the driveway, and he then started to look around. Her house was so clean, but she lived by herself so it was easier to manage. Then he recalled something she told him, she usually kept all her important trinkets on her bookshelf. So, he went to it that was located in the hallway. Rummaging through, he skimmed through the books to see that they were ordinary books. Then looking at a shelf, he noticed something.

Reaching in, he pulled a gold necklace from the shelf that had a red ruby. Something was so familiar with it, so he decided to take it and put it in his pocket. Backing up from the shelf, he started to head to the door. As he exited, he was slightly startled by the sound of a crow that was perched on the railing of the porch. "Go away you vermin," he grumbled, shooing it away as he closed the door behind him. "You haunt my dreams, I don't want you to haunt me now."

Soon enough; Yasmine found herself in a tangled net of leashes. She sighed in frustration, stopping in her tracks and leaning backwards with all her strength in attempt to bring the crew to a stop. Pleased to see it worked, Yasmine set to untangling the web of dog leashes that had all managed to cross over each other, wrap around her legs, and that squeezed her wrists. This stopping point happened to be about a house or two down from Maleficent's. "Jeez, you guys made a complicated mess..." she muttered as she continued to attempt to get the leashes untangled.​

Soon enough; Yasmine found herself in a tangled net of leashes. She sighed in frustration, stopping in her tracks and leaning backwards with all her strength in attempt to bring the crew to a stop. Pleased to see it worked, Yasmine set to untangling the web of dog leashes that had all managed to cross over each other, wrap around her legs, and that squeezed her wrists. This stopping point happened to be about a house or two down from Maleficent's. "Jeez, you guys made a complicated mess..." she muttered as she continued to attempt to get the leashes untangled.​
Ahmid looked to his right, seeing the woman with the tangled mess of dogs. Possibly she needed help? As the mayor's right hand, might as well do something good for the community. Heading over to her, he gave a smile. "Do you need help?" He questioned, approaching her with good intentions. The dogs started to get excited as he approached, almost wanting to jump on him, but they couldn't since they were all tangled. "You're the woman from the shelter, correct?" Looking up at her, he watched her curiously. Everything about her seemed familiar too.

Ahmid looked to his right, seeing the woman with the tangled mess of dogs. Possibly she needed help? As the mayor's right hand, might as well do something good for the community. Heading over to her, he gave a smile. "Do you need help?" He questioned, approaching her with good intentions. The dogs started to get excited as he approached, almost wanting to jump on him, but they couldn't since they were all tangled. "You're the woman from the shelter, correct?" Looking up at her, he watched her curiously. Everything about her seemed familiar too.
~Jasmine~

Yasmine had finally almost gotten everything untangled, when Ahmid approached, exciting the dogs. Considering there was still a leash tightly around her ankle, the dogs' sudden tugging ended up pulling her off her feet, resulting in her falling with a thud. Well, that hurt.. Shaking off the pain, she tugged slightly on the leashes to insure she didn't lose any of the dogs. Though, she glanced up when she noticed the reason the dogs had gotten excited in the first place; the mayor's assistant. She'd never seen him face to face before, that she could recall, but he looked so... Familiar.. She stared up at him quietly, curiously. "Have I met you before..?" she asked, curiously. Though, her face heated up at the question. "Hm..? Oh, no, I'm alright. Thank you," she assured, sheepishly. She quickly looked away, and managed to finish untangling the leashes, the dogs sniffing at Ahmid curiously with their tails wagging. She smiled faintly at this. "Sorry for them, if you're not a dog person," she mused. Though, she paused at his next question. Even his voice sounded familiar..

"Oh, father! I just had the most wonderful time! I'm so happy!"

"You should be, Jasmine. I have chosen a husband for you."

"What?"

"You will wed Jafar."

The young princess gasped in disbelief, staring with shock as Jafar swung the door open and prowled towards her.

"Speechless, I see. A fine quality in a wife."

"I will never marry you!"

Yasmine blinked in confusion. Unlike most her dreams, this one happened while she was awake, and she saw nothing, only heard the voices. She was confused; what did these mean..? Though, she suddenly recalled the fact Ahmid had asked her a question. "H-huh? Oh. Yes, I am," she replied, rubbing her neck sheepishly. "Sorry, I suppose I spaced off.."​

~Jasmine~

Yasmine had finally almost gotten everything untangled, when Ahmid approached, exciting the dogs. Considering there was still a leash tightly around her ankle, the dogs' sudden tugging ended up pulling her off her feet, resulting in her falling with a thud. Well, that hurt.. Shaking off the pain, she tugged slightly on the leashes to insure she didn't lose any of the dogs. Though, she glanced up when she noticed the reason the dogs had gotten excited in the first place; the mayor's assistant. She'd never seen him face to face before, that she could recall, but he looked so... Familiar.. She stared up at him quietly, curiously. "Have I met you before..?" she asked, curiously. Though, her face heated up at the question. "Hm..? Oh, no, I'm alright. Thank you," she assured, sheepishly. She quickly looked away, and managed to finish untangling the leashes, the dogs sniffing at Ahmid curiously with their tails wagging. She smiled faintly at this. "Sorry for them, if you're not a dog person," she mused. Though, she paused at his next question. Even his voice sounded familiar..

"Oh, father! I just had the most wonderful time! I'm so happy!"

"You should be, Jasmine. I have chosen a husband for you."

"What?"

"You will wed Jafar."

The young princess gasped in disbelief, staring with shock as Jafar swung the door open and prowled towards her.

"Speechless, I see. A fine quality in a wife."

"I will never marry you!"

Yasmine blinked in confusion. Unlike most her dreams, this one happened while she was awake, and she saw nothing, only heard the voices. She was confused; what did these mean..? Though, she suddenly recalled the fact Ahmid had asked her a question. "H-huh? Oh. Yes, I am," she replied, rubbing her neck sheepishly. "Sorry, I suppose I spaced off.."​
(Jafar)

Ahmid simply patted the dogs on the head as they sniffed him curiously, petting their backs as well as they wanted to more attention from him. He chuckled before looking at the young girl, giving her a smile. There were too many things running through his head at the moment, but those thoughts didn't seem to phase him as he looked at her. "Well, my name is Ahmid," he introduced himself, holding out his hand to her. "I am sure we have never met before, and it is quite nice to meet people of the town."

This woman was just too familiar, but he couldn't place it. Well, there was no use trying to remember where he has seen her. "I hope you find good homes for the dogs," he commented, seeing how friendly all of the dogs were. They wanted him to play, but he didn't want to due to wearing a suit. He couldn't go in the office with dog fur on his clothes. Besides, snakes were more of his favorite animals anyway.

"Jasmine, was it? Clever for you to mind control the sultan to allow you her hand in marriage," the woman on her thorn throne mentioned, her crow perched on her shoulder now. "What is it that you wish to conquer?"

"All of Agrabah," he mentioned, his arms crossed over his chest. "Once I obtain that, you will be my queen."

"Oh, don't be silly Jafar, I am already queen."

Ahmid shook himself from the thought, not wanting to dwell into his dreams. Though he still had questions, considering how the dreams just felt so real.

Ahmid simply patted the dogs on the head as they sniffed him curiously, petting their backs as well as they wanted to more attention from him. He chuckled before looking at the young girl, giving her a smile. There were too many things running through his head at the moment, but those thoughts didn't seem to phase him as he looked at her. "Well, my name is Ahmid," he introduced himself, holding out his hand to her. "I am sure we have never met before, and it is quite nice to meet people of the town."
This woman was just too familiar, but he couldn't place it. Well, there was no use trying to remember where he has seen her. "I hope you find good homes for the dogs," he commented, seeing how friendly all of the dogs were. They wanted him to play, but he didn't want to due to wearing a suit. He couldn't go in the office with dog fur on his clothes. Besides, snakes were more of his favorite animals anyway.
"Jasmine, was it? Clever for you to mind control the sultan to allow you her hand in marriage," the woman on her thorn throne mentioned, her crow perched on her shoulder now. "What is it that you wish to conquer?"
"All of Agrabah," he mentioned, his arms crossed over his chest. "Once I obtain that, you will be my queen."
"Oh, don't be silly Jafar, I am already queen."
Ahmid shook himself from the thought, not wanting to dwell into his dreams. Though he still had questions, considering how the dreams just felt so real.
~Jasmine~

She smiled as she watched this; at least he seemed like a nice man. It was odd; he seemed so familiar; yet.. The name was completely foreign. "Nice to meet you, Ahmid," she chimed, gently slipping her free hand into his with a friendly smile. "I'm Jasm- Yasmine," she introduced as well, the name Jasmine almost slipping off of her tongue. I'm not Jasmine.. Whoever the hell that is. She nodded slowly at his commentary. "Yeah, I suppose not... That's something I agree with. Though, I don't live here... I live down in Storybrooke. But with how often I'm in town, I suppose you could say that," she mused. She always had been a woman to say what was on her mind.. Which often meant she talked a lot.

"Thank you, I do as well," she replied, glancing down at the said dogs. Almost all of them had been at the shelter as long as she could remember; and it seemed not many of the animals had found homes. Though, she still had hopes it would occur that they did. She, herself, was still pondering that little daydream. She'd heard Ahmid's voice in it, she knew it for sure, and she knew she had to have seen him before..​

~Addie(Current Personality; Lana)~

After 'Addie'(who's softer side, Lana, was in control) had scrambled across the street, she had failed to notice, in her panic of getting out of the busy road alive, that there was a tall, handsome man right on the sidewalk she had dashed toward.

This happened to result in the blonde dashing right smack into Captain Killian Jones with an 'Eep' of surprise, before she tumbled back on impact. Of course, this was just like the klutz... How had the girl who, in her pre-curse form, was so nimble, swift, agile and strong become so.. Clumsy? Though, it was of no matter. All that she could do was blush sheepishly. "Oh, gosh.. I'm so sorry, sir! I can be such a klutz..." she apologized profusely from where she'd landed on the ground.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

//My goodness, I never got the notification that you tagged me! Sorry for the late reply! XD

The entire weight of Killian's focus was on getting the paper back he had wanted. If he lost it, he wouldn't have even the faintest clue as to how he could find the address of the place where the lifeguard job was hiring. He was so focused, in fact, that he didn't notice a blonde woman was heading straight for him. Because of his diverted focus, he didn't even attempt to dodge the woman when she ran right into him. He cursed and stumbled back, brushing off his clothes.

"Why not watch where you're going you clumsy little--" His tone was harsh, but he immediatly cut himself off when he looked up and saw the beautiful woman he was just about to call an oaf. "Lady," he added onto the end of his cut off sentance, all harshness instantly gone from his voice. He smiled and approached her. "Apologies, milady, that was rather rude of me. Are you all right?" he asked, offering a hand to help her stand back up. Had she been a man, Killian likely would have cursed at him and told him to bugger off, but he would never treat a lady any such way! No, Killian was a self-proclaimed gentleman!

//My goodness, I never got the notification that you tagged me! Sorry for the late reply! XD
The entire weight of Killian's focus was on getting the paper back he had wanted. If he lost it, he wouldn't have even the faintest clue as to how he could find the address of the place where the lifeguard job was hiring. He was so focused, in fact, that he didn't notice a blonde woman was heading straight for him. Because of his diverted focus, he didn't even attempt to dodge the woman when she ran right into him. He cursed and stumbled back, brushing off his clothes.
"Why not watch where you're going you clumsy little--" His tone was harsh, but he immediatly cut himself off when he looked up and saw the beautiful woman he was just about to call an oaf. "Lady," he added onto the end of his cut off sentance, all harshness instantly gone from his voice. He smiled and approached her. "Apologies, milady, that was rather rude of me. Are you all right?" he asked, offering a hand to help her stand back up. Had she been a man, Killian likely would have cursed at him and told him to bugger off, but he would never treat a lady any such way! No, Killian was a self-proclaimed gentleman!
Embarrassment was all over her face, and she shrunk back slightly. He was right; she needed to learn to watch where she was going. Idiot. She was more than a little surprised at his sudden change of tone and attitude. However, she was fairly relieved by it. At least he wasn't mad.. Though, she shook her head slightly at the claim. "No, no.. It was all my fault. No need for you to apologize," she assured, looking up at him with a faint smile. She gave a nod, gently taking his hand and pulled herself up, brushing herself off. "I'm alright, thank you.. And yourself?" she asked, looking him over with faint worry. "Sorry, again; I really should watch where I'm going.." she said, sheepishly. It was just like her to first fall in the street, and then run right into someone..

Embarrassment was all over her face, and she shrunk back slightly. He was right; she needed to learn to watch where she was going. Idiot. She was more than a little surprised at his sudden change of tone and attitude. However, she was fairly relieved by it. At least he wasn't mad.. Though, she shook her head slightly at the claim. "No, no.. It was all my fault. No need for you to apologize," she assured, looking up at him with a faint smile. She gave a nod, gently taking his hand and pulled herself up, brushing herself off. "I'm alright, thank you.. And yourself?" she asked, looking him over with faint worry. "Sorry, again; I really should watch where I'm going.." she said, sheepishly. It was just like her to first fall in the street, and then run right into someone..

After helping the young woman up, Killian flashed her a charming smile to again assure her he wasn't upset in the slightest. "Why yes, I believe I'm just fine thank you. As I said before, you have nothing to worry about. It was mainly my fault, after all. I was quite distracted by something I was looking for and didn't notice there was someone in front of me." Even though she hadn't been watching where she was going, she wasn't the only one at fault because Killian hadn't been paying attention either. "What's your name, if I may ask, milady?" he questioned. "I often learn the names of those I encounter in this town because it is small and I am likely to encounter them again at some point," he stated. However, if anyone knew Killian well, they would immedatly smell bull crap. He only wanted to learn her name because he thought she was a fine looking young lady.

After helping the young woman up, Killian flashed her a charming smile to again assure her he wasn't upset in the slightest. "Why yes, I believe I'm just fine thank you. As I said before, you have nothing to worry about. It was mainly my fault, after all. I was quite distracted by something I was looking for and didn't notice there was someone in front of me." Even though she hadn't been watching where she was going, she wasn't the only one at fault because Killian hadn't been paying attention either. "What's your name, if I may ask, milady?" he questioned. "I often learn the names of those I encounter in this town because it is small and I am likely to encounter them again at some point," he stated. However, if anyone knew Killian well, they would immedatly smell bull crap. He only wanted to learn her name because he thought she was a fine looking young lady.
"Thank you," she chimed after he'd helped her up, running a hand back through her hair out of habit. She returned the smile, relieved to know he was okay. "I'm glad to know. No, no, don't blame yourself. Even if such is true, I should've been more careful," she insisted. It was obvious she wasn't going to let him take the blame; she always insisted things were her fault. She tilted her head slightly, though. "So you lost something..? Would you like me to help you find it?" she asked, giving another smile. "After all, it's the least I could do, running into you like that 'n all," she stated. "Oh! Where are my manners... I'm Alana. Alana Leclair. Lovely to meet you, Mister...?" she trailed off, upon realizing she hadn't gotten his name, yet, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.