Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewritten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary folded her hands together as Belle put her mug down, then turned her attention to her.

"I do have a copy actually. It's never been loaned out before--not that I can remember." spoke Belle, Marry gave her heart warming smile, while Belle took a few bits from her bagel and another sip of her tea before continuing on.

"If you want I can go fetch the book and bring it to the school for you in an hour or so? I can open up the library a little later." Marry held her hands together, excitement almost bursting from her. She was smiling as always and her outfit was as of normal, a blue button blouse and a white shirt.

"I'm sure the kids will love it." spoke Belle. Marry held out a small 10x10 sheet of paper, a list of five or so book tittles written onto it, smiling she spoke with her soft and kind voice,

"If your sure its no trouble to bring it by, would you mind grabbing these too, and taking them with you? The once upon a time book is for Henry, he seems to think we used to live somewhere else, that we used to live by a city named Boston. For as long as I can remember though, we always lived here. Anyhow, I just wanna read it to the class to see if it helps."

Belle took the peice of paper into her small delicate hands and looked over the few books that were written upon it in a beautiful colligraphy handwriting. This would be easy to get together for Mary, Belle knew each book well and was sure to have them in the library. All she needed to do was bundle them up and get them to the school. It was the least she could do for a friend.

"Of course, I can get those together and bring them to your class at say eleven?"

The young woman took the last bite of her bagel before wiping her mouth on a napkin, feeling satisfied and ready for her day. Sure it would turn out to be a good one, there was much to be done. First getting those books and delivering them to the school for Mary, then she needed to open up the library, take stock and rearrange. Belle was no stranger to hard work, the more she had to do the better. She liked to keep busy.

"Henry, he's always had theories. I can't remember living anywhere but here either..."

With a hazy mind suddenly upon her did she see a flashing image in her mind...a dungeon...a bed made of straw...a tattered golden gown...that voice...
"Remember Dearie"

Shaking her head the haze left, leaving her once more back with Mary. Maybe she was going mad. She needed to get more sleep, or something to ease her mind. Clearly it was playing tricks on her. But she had a busy day, such things could wait. For all she knew she was still half dreaming. It was still early.

"He'll love it I'm sure. So will all the children. I expect you'll enjoy it too. I found it most enjoyable."

The emergency team arrived shortly after Tony calling for them, pushing through the crowed a man dressed in a ambulance uniform stopped as he arrived to Tony.

"Sir, when did you last see this student well? and why were you all outside? Or was he late to your class?" Asked the man, Tony's thick pink lips were in a frown and his eyes on Tyler, the unconscious student. Shaking his head, Tony looked to the man, his voice soft and bitter,

"To answer all your questions, he was not late. He arrived early and stayed until midway of my class, he rushed out as if he was in a hurry. After my class finished and my students left, they all came rushing back telling me that Tyler was unconscious in front of the building, so I called 911."
Adam's heartbeat was pounding into his ears. He could feel it-- he could feel it racing. There was a sort of adrenaline that released when he helped people like this. The young man on the floor looked youthful, as did the professor. Adam must be getting old, is all...

The red-haired man pursed his lips, frowning, "Hm. He just randomly got up and left? That sounds so unusual for a man of his stature. Did he not say a word? Nothing? Has anyone called his parents?"
Adam knelt down to feel for a pulse, his face somber as he did so. Faint... but /there/.

"Fluids. He needs fluids." He looked over, smiling slightly, "A good thing that you did. Nice, professor."

750395896d8dae95df424a676f61be85.jpg

Captain Hook Killian Jones
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Beep. Beep. Beep. [/BCOLOR]

His alarm went off.

Only groaning a couple times, Killian awoke. The man ran his only hand through his dark hair a couple times before cursing the bloody alarm clock and slamming his fist down against said machine to shut it off. He then proceeded to get out of bed and get dressed in his water retardant coat and boots before having a quick breakfast of whatever the heck he could find that was edible. So long as only one third of the food was covered in mold, it still counted as good enough for him. He rifled through the tiny refrigerator in his studio apartment while thinking it was the start of another lovely day.

The man left his dwelling after breakfast, and headed down to StoryBrooke's docks. He got on his boat, headed out to sea, and did what he usually did for a living: fishing. He fished from dawn until dusk by himself, enjoying the sounds of the waves hitting the side of his boat. But the haul, not so much. He caught only three fish that day, and they weren't exactly big. Sighing, he made his way back for shore and headed home not too long afterwards. Just another day in the life of Fisherman Killian.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Beep. Beep. Beep.[/BCOLOR]

Killian's alarm went off the next day. He awoke, dressed, and scavenged for breakfast as usual. He then went down to the docks and proceeded to fish from dawn until dusk once more. This time, he ended up with five fish. Still a pretty lousy haul. Killian was disappointed, but not only with how many fish he had caught...
He was bored! Something was off with his life, something he just couldn't explain. Day after day he did the same thing after the alarm went off in the morning. Sure, his life of fishing provided (barely) and he did enjoy the sound of the waves hitting his boat as he sat out on the water during the day, but something didn't feel right. Killian personally liked to joke that his life had somehow been cursed. Sometimes, he even had dreams at night of a man with brown buckle shoes saying something about a spell at midnight coming to curse the land. It certainly felt like that sometimes. His dull, drab existence felt like the remnants of a curse at times.

But what could he do? Nothing. The only thing Killian could do was tough out the rough waters and hope there were calmer seas ahead. Thankfully, he was a patient man and more than willing to wait for what he wanted: better days to come. And wait he would. Still, it would have been nice if there were something, anything, to spice up his life a little bit.
And what do you know, his prayers were answered.

As he was walking home after one of his usual fishing trips, the answer to his wishes literally hit him right in the face. A stray wind blew a piece of paper in his face, and on that paper was a 'help wanted' add for the town swimming pool. Apparently, they were hiring for lifeguards in town. A handsome smirk spread across the dark haired man's lips. He would not only get to spend a little time kicking back by a pool if he took this job, but he would also be in perfect viewing distance of all the lovely young ladies who had come to swim in their tight, skimpy bathing suits, ladies whom he could possibly invite out for a drink with him after they had finished swimming.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Water, women, and a good time—that, Killian, is a ticket to your happiness,"[/BCOLOR] he said with a chuckle before sticking the paper in one of his coat pockets.

Yes, that old captain didn't remember his real identity as a pirate, his feelings for Emma Swan, or much of what he had done in the enchanted forest or Neverland, but he did remember the basics that made him the devilish man he was: the sea, the women, and how to have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once-Upon-a-Time19.png

Regina the evil queen mayor of StoryBrooke

Blurry images flashed through Regina's mind. She could see a forest full of trees behind her and she was standing in an open field. Next to her stood a beautiful young woman with fair skin and rosy red lips. Regina could remember talking to this woman and showing her a grave. Not long after showing her the grave, she handed a poison apple and the fair woman willingly took a bite out of it before collapsing, dead on the ground.

As she saw these images, a whirlwind of emotions swirled around inside of her. She felt the deepest, purest hatred bursting inside of her at the sight of the woman. She could feel pain and sadness when she looked at the grave. But above all, she felt victorious triumph seeing said woman dead after having taken a bite of the apple. Before these images and feelings left the queen, she parted her dark red lips and spoke four words.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"We got her, Daniel."[/BCOLOR]

Regina's eyes shot open after she spoke in her vision, and the flashes were instantly gone. She sat up with wide eyes, quickly remembering where she was at. It was a room with shelves full of files and self-help books, a room with a very comfortable couch she had just been lying on, and a room with a big black spotted Dalmatian curled up on the floor close to the couch…

"Well, Regina, did you see what you were hoping to see?"

…Dr. Hopper's office.

Narrowing her eyes, the mayor of StoryBrooke touched one of her temples as she thought about the doctor's question before shaking her head. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I… didn't. I only saw the same dream I've continued to see." [/BCOLOR]

For the past three years, Regina had been experiencing the same dream over and over again. It was a recurring memory of her past. She saw a woman and remembered killing her with a poison apple because she had killed a man she loved named Daniel. She couldn't remember how or why this woman had killed Daniel—or if she really had—but Regina clearly remembered killing this woman.

And the thing bothering her was, she didn't remember where she had hid the body.

Knowing this was very important. She needed to make sure it was well hidden, because she didn't want anything to destroy her success as mayor. Regina knew it was going to eat at her until she figured it out, so she went to Dr. Hopper, hoping a hypnotherapy session would help her to remember where it was. Sadly, it did no such thing.

"Perhaps you didn't relax your mind enough. Here, let's try again," Dr. Hopper said, offering a hand to Regina.

She glared at the man and smacked his hand away before standing up to brush off her coat, frowning as if his attempt to touch her hand was a violation of her personal space.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't touch me, you fool. I can't do this again right now. I have a meeting and I'm going to be late if I don't leave now. I'm miserable, and your little hypnotic work did nothing to help me. I'll see myself out, and I hope you don't expect me to pay you for doing this,"[/BCOLOR] she shot out before quickly making her way to the door.

Dr. Hopper stumbled after her, calling out, "Regina, wait! You really should consider coming back. We can try this again. Sometimes people don't see anything in the first session, and that's completely normal! As for your misery, why don't you try adding something to your life? Like friends, or a boyfriend, maybe even a child."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"A child,"[/BCOLOR] Regina snorted, walking faster until she was entirely out of the doctor's office. Deep down, the words tugged at her heart, but she inwardly denied any such feeling. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm no mother. I'm a mayor,"[/BCOLOR] a mayor that was about to run StoryBrooke with an iron fist if anyone did anything to piss her off.

~Yasmine(Princess Jasmine)~

"Please, try to understand. I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any real friends!" she saw herself exclaim, a tiger at her side grumbling unhappily. With that, the image of herself rolled her eyes. "EXCEPT you, Rajah.." To that, the tiger sighed happily. "I've never been outside the palace walls!"

"But Jasmine.. You're a princess-!"

"Then.. Maybe I don't wanna be a princess anymore!"

With that, Yasmine shot awake, panting rapidly. She glanced around, rapidly; only to find, as usual, there was no tiger OR stout man in her room, and she was NOT a princess. "Crikey.." she muttered, rubbing her eyes. Suddenly, it registered her alarm was going off, and her eyes widened. She was running late for work; again.. Swiftly, she changed and got ready, throwing on new clothes, stuffing some pop tarts in her mouth and rushing out the door. Then, she promptly hopped in her car, and sped off towards Desk Town, arriving at the animal shelter/pet store mere moments later. She rushed in the backway, dropping her things off in her office with a sigh. Running a hand through her long, black hair, she peered into the main area of the pet store, spotting Tramp and Kat. Quietly, she gave another sigh, leaning on her office doorway to catch her breath. "Hey, Lady..? I'm going to take the dogs for a run. I trust you'll do fine watching the store; I'll be back in a bit," she called to her employee, before quickly and quietly rounding up a few of the dogs, throwing on a jacket and taking them outside. As per usual, she was pulled along the sidewalk, through desk town, the dogs paying no heed to fellow walking civilians and frequently causing Yasmine to collide with them. "Excuse me, sorry-!" she called as she was dragged along.

@I Saved Private Ryan

~Seth(Scar)~

After the ol' scar-face had finished up 'decorating'(AKA booby-trapping) the whole of his pride and joy, 'Pride Rock Tavern', he rubbed his hands together slyly. "Now that that's all taken care of.." he mused to himself under his breath, voice dark and husky as usual. "...I believe it's time to head to the rec center, no?" he muttered, stretching his arms behind his head with a content sigh. With that, he left his bar, heading towards the Storybrooke civic center; where he worked as a fitness trainer.

Head held high and humming blissfully, Scar prowled on till he reached the civic center. He entered with a predatory grin, nodding to the woman working at the front desk. "Morning, dear," he chimed smoothly, heading to his office; right by the door to the pool. Still humming, he pulled off his gloves and overcoat, changing into his exercise wear. He cracked open his office door, only to spot a child belly-flopping into the pool. He rolled his eyes and facepalmed. I'm surrounded by idiots..

~Mirabelle(Dragomira)~

After hours more of wandering pointlessly, Adelaide finally gave up. She'd come to a conclusion; this writer's block.. It was coming from something; the feeling that something bad was going to happen. It'd been eating her away for quite a while now, and her nightmares had been coming more frequently. And that song.. It wouldn't leave her head! But that wasn't what really bothered her about it; it was that she was the one singing it.

However, she managed to push that out of her mind when another memory came to her in a flash.

Blood. She was covered in it, and the metallic taste overwhelmed her. Was she alive..? Was she dead...? She didn't know. All she knew was that everything hurt, and that she could barely see; everything was fading to black. Well.. Everything, except the clear form of a jet-black stallion looming over her... That quickly shifted, right before her eyes, into a handsome young man.

Then... It all goes black...

Next thing Mira knew, she laid on the sidewalk in a gasping heap, struggling to catch her breath. And, the oddest part of it; was she was bleeding heavily through a deep wound in her leg, that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

(Dun dun dunnnnn)

~Addie(Adelaide)~

With a deep breath, Addie Parker ran a hand through her wet hair. She'd just gotten out of the shower, and despite the cold weather, was garbed in only a crop top and denim shorts. A grin graced her features as she when about her usual morning jog, humming softly.

[BCOLOR=transparent]'In the dark of night, nobody hears me scream.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I cry and beg for comfort, but it seems no one's listening.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What turned me into this, the monster I am now?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]People never notice, but my silence speaks so loud..'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Remember that song, father? The one I sang to you, when you and mother threw me aside?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Listen to me, Adelaide.. It ISN'T what you thin-!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"SILENCE! I shall no longer listen to your lies, coward!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent].....[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How does it feel, father? For the roles to have been switched? For YOU to be the helpless, cowering, and scared one?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"TELL ME!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It... It hurts.. Bu-!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So I thought. Hm, hm.. Wi-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suddenly, the memory stopped. A frown fell upon Addie's face at this. When was that..? And who was that? That couldn't have been here.. And, as far as she could recall, she had no father. With a soft sigh, she shook it off, and carried on. Before she knew it, her speed increased, and her normally quick and brief jog turned into her running laps around Storybrooke. Though, this was the darker side of Addie, the one who knew exactly who and what she was. And, what she knew above all else, was what she needed to accomplish; killing her parents. Luckily, for her fellow Storybrooke citizens, Addie typically wasn't in control; rather, her kinder and gentler split personality was. Lana. However, now wasn't the case, and as usual when Addie pushed herself out; she was set on completing her mission. Though, Addie's control fell short, when she was crossing the street and tripped; over nothing. This led to Lana pulling the reigns back in; pushing herself to her feet and scrambling across the road, carelessly, as quickly as possible.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
"Well," started Lady as she looked away, he guessed his smile was something she didn't like to see, most people found his smile quite unnerving. "The cats are mixed up with the dogs and they're in...the front." spoke Lady, her tone polite.

"Ah!" shouted Kat as he spun around, pointing at the front of the store.

"There?" Asked Kat, his head turned to look at Lady, the same smile still sitting across his lips. Looking to where he was pointing and back to Lady, he threw his hand upwards, as if dismissing someone.

"Don't answer that, I already know the answer." spoke Kat as he slowly walked, his eyes scanning the cages for a suitable cat. His eyes looked through 6 kittens and 5 grown adults before stopping, and staying a small polydactyl kitten, its fur black as the night and its eyes as blue as the sea. Kat grinned and lowered his head to the cage, and extended his fingers through the cage's opening, the kitten tilted its head, then mowed, taking a step towards his thick meaty fingers. Meowing once more, the small kitten tapped his index finger with its paw, then stood on its back legs, almost in sync with Kat's head.

"Dear employee, I must have this kitten, how much is he?" called out Kat to Lady.

@I Saved Private Ryan
Lady stayed quiet throughout Kat and his talking, not knowing what to say. She chewed on her sleeve following Kat to the kitten he wanted. She found it quiet awkward as Kat seemed to bond with the small kitten with black fur, she was a more of dog person.

"Dear employee, I must have this kitten, how much is he?"

Lady was brought down back to earth and looked off thinking aboutthe price. "Um, well since he's a iitten, he's about 130 maybe." She said not knowing that her sleeve was still in her mouth. She had feeling of uncertainty as she said the price, as the normal price of a kitten was much higher than that.

Belle took the peice of paper into her small delicate hands and looked over the few books that were written upon it in a beautiful colligraphy handwriting. This would be easy to get together for Mary, Belle knew each book well and was sure to have them in the library. All she needed to do was bundle them up and get them to the school. It was the least she could do for a friend.

"Of course, I can get those together and bring them to your class at say eleven?"

The young woman took the last bite of her bagel before wiping her mouth on a napkin, feeling satisfied and ready for her day. Sure it would turn out to be a good one, there was much to be done. First getting those books and delivering them to the school for Mary, then she needed to open up the library, take stock and rearrange. Belle was no stranger to hard work, the more she had to do the better. She liked to keep busy.

"Henry, he's always had theories. I can't remember living anywhere but here either..."

With a hazy mind suddenly upon her did she see a flashing image in her mind...a dungeon...a bed made of straw...a tattered golden gown...that voice...
"Remember Dearie"

Shaking her head the haze left, leaving her once more back with Mary. Maybe she was going mad. She needed to get more sleep, or something to ease her mind. Clearly it was playing tricks on her. But she had a busy day, such things could wait. For all she knew she was still half dreaming. It was still early.

"He'll love it I'm sure. So will all the children. I expect you'll enjoy it too. I found it most enjoyable."
Belle took the paper into her hands, her eyes looking over the few book titles wrote onto the sheet of paper in Marry's beautiful colligraphy handwriting.

Marry kept her normal smile, and shook her head in agreement with Belle of the delivery of the books. Belle took the last bit of her bagel and wiped her face with a napkin, then continued her conversation with Marry.

"Henry, he's always had theories. I can't remember living anywhere but here either..." Belle looked to fall into a haze, but as quickly as it came the look vanished from her face after she shook her head,

"I hope the children will like the book, I honestly do. Anyhow, thank you very much for the help Belle, I'll see you at eleven." Spoke Marry as she stood, grabbing her small white purse and walking to the door, only to stop as her eyes landed on a rosy red apple on the counter. Flashes of her standing in a large field flooded her mind, a red apple in her hand. Fluttering her eyes, Marry turned her eyes to the door and quickly headed for the school.

Adam's heartbeat was pounding into his ears. He could feel it-- he could feel it racing. There was a sort of adrenaline that released when he helped people like this. The young man on the floor looked youthful, as did the professor. Adam must be getting old, is all...

The red-haired man pursed his lips, frowning, "Hm. He just randomly got up and left? That sounds so unusual for a man of his stature. Did he not say a word? Nothing? Has anyone called his parents?"
Adam knelt down to feel for a pulse, his face somber as he did so. Faint... but /there/.

"Fluids. He needs fluids." He looked over, smiling slightly, "A good thing that you did. Nice, professor."
Tony stood with his arms crossed and his posture firm, he had much more important things to do then answer this mans questions, clearly the young man was suffering from dehydration. Looking to the red haired man as he pursed his lips frowning, the man spoke.

"Hm. He just randomly got up and left? That sounds so unusual for a man of his stature. Did he not say a word? Nothing? Has anyone called his parents?" Tony held his tongue, but only for a moment, before releasing a more intellect rage at the man,

"Yes, for the second time Sir, he just got up and left, he wasn't going to interrupt his professor in the middle of a lesson." Tony looked to the man's face, he was attractive, but gods he hated repeating himself, especially when he other things to do. Continuing, Tony's thick lips almost twisted,

"How old do you think the students at this collage are, sir? His eight-teen meaning his legally a adult, so no, no one called for his parents." The man knelt down, feeling for a pulse, by the expression he showed Tony guessed that his student was still very much alive.

"Fluids. He needs fluids." said the man, Tony looked to a young nineteen year old female, her hair bleach blonde and her eyes bluer then the sea, pointing to the building only a mere ten feet from them, he called for her to grab a water bottle from his desk, and off she was, a slow, but paceful walk towards Tony's classroom.

750395896d8dae95df424a676f61be85.jpg

Captain Hook Killian Jones
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Beep. Beep. Beep. [/BCOLOR]

His alarm went off.

Only groaning a couple times, Killian awoke. The man ran his only hand through his dark hair a couple times before cursing the bloody alarm clock and slamming his fist down against said machine to shut it off. He then proceeded to get out of bed and get dressed in his water retardant coat and boots before having a quick breakfast of whatever the heck he could find that was edible. So long as only one third of the food was covered in mold, it still counted as good enough for him. He rifled through the tiny refrigerator in his studio apartment while thinking it was the start of another lovely day.

The man left his dwelling after breakfast, and headed down to StoryBrooke's docks. He got on his boat, headed out to sea, and did what he usually did for a living: fishing. He fished from dawn until dusk by himself, enjoying the sounds of the waves hitting the side of his boat. But the haul, not so much. He caught only three fish that day, and they weren't exactly big. Sighing, he made his way back for shore and headed home not too long afterwards. Just another day in the life of Fisherman Killian.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Beep. Beep. Beep.[/BCOLOR]

Killian's alarm went off the next day. He awoke, dressed, and scavenged for breakfast as usual. He then went down to the docks and proceeded to fish from dawn until dusk once more. This time, he ended up with five fish. Still a pretty lousy haul. Killian was disappointed, but not only with how many fish he had caught...
He was bored! Something was off with his life, something he just couldn't explain. Day after day he did the same thing after the alarm went off in the morning. Sure, his life of fishing provided (barely) and he did enjoy the sound of the waves hitting his boat as he sat out on the water during the day, but something didn't feel right. Killian personally liked to joke that his life had somehow been cursed. Sometimes, he even had dreams at night of a man with brown buckle shoes saying something about a spell at midnight coming to curse the land. It certainly felt like that sometimes. His dull, drab existence felt like the remnants of a curse at times.

But what could he do? Nothing. The only thing Killian could do was tough out the rough waters and hope there were calmer seas ahead. Thankfully, he was a patient man and more than willing to wait for what he wanted: better days to come. And wait he would. Still, it would have been nice if there were something, anything, to spice up his life a little bit.
And what do you know, his prayers were answered.

As he was walking home after one of his usual fishing trips, the answer to his wishes literally hit him right in the face. A stray wind blew a piece of paper in his face, and on that paper was a 'help wanted' add for the town swimming pool. Apparently, they were hiring for lifeguards in town. A handsome smirk spread across the dark haired man's lips. He would not only get to spend a little time kicking back by a pool if he took this job, but he would also be in perfect viewing distance of all the lovely young ladies who had come to swim in their tight, skimpy bathing suits, ladies whom he could possibly invite out for a drink with him after they had finished swimming.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Water, women, and a good time—that, Killian, is a ticket to your happiness,"[/BCOLOR] he said with a chuckle before sticking the paper in one of his coat pockets.

Yes, that old captain didn't remember his real identity as a pirate, his feelings for Emma Swan, or much of what he had done in the enchanted forest or Neverland, but he did remember the basics that made him the devilish man he was: the sea, the women, and how to have a good time.
(Fair warning, his indeed a evil man, so be prepared for some.....people to seek him out.)

"Hee....hee...Captian hook? How predicable, I guess you truly are the same man at heart, falling for a simple trap with just the promise of women, and water. I'll see to it that you help my little curse, for their is a hero on the horizon, and he is determined to start a revolution." Black Jack grinned as he walked, his black eyes scanning across the street as Killian picked up the piece of paper. Moving with quickness, he left, awaiting for Killian to arrive.

Once-Upon-a-Time19.png

Regina the evil queen mayor of StoryBrooke

Blurry images flashed through Regina's mind. She could see a forest full of trees behind her and she was standing in an open field. Next to her stood a beautiful young woman with fair skin and rosy red lips. Regina could remember talking to this woman and showing her a grave. Not long after showing her the grave, she handed a poison apple and the fair woman willingly took a bite out of it before collapsing, dead on the ground.

As she saw these images, a whirlwind of emotions swirled around inside of her. She felt the deepest, purest hatred bursting inside of her at the sight of the woman. She could feel pain and sadness when she looked at the grave. But above all, she felt victorious triumph seeing said woman dead after having taken a bite of the apple. Before these images and feelings left the queen, she parted her dark red lips and spoke four words.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"We got her, Daniel."[/BCOLOR]

Regina's eyes shot open after she spoke in her vision, and the flashes were instantly gone. She sat up with wide eyes, quickly remembering where she was at. It was a room with shelves full of files and self-help books, a room with a very comfortable couch she had just been lying on, and a room with a big black spotted Dalmatian curled up on the floor close to the couch…

"Well, Regina, did you see what you were hoping to see?"

…Dr. Hopper's office.

Narrowing her eyes, the mayor of StoryBrooke touched one of her temples as she thought about the doctor's question before shaking her head. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I… didn't. I only saw the same dream I've continued to see." [/BCOLOR]

For the past three years, Regina had been experiencing the same dream over and over again. It was a recurring memory of her past. She saw a woman and remembered killing her with a poison apple because she had killed a man she loved named Daniel. She couldn't remember how or why this woman had killed Daniel—or if she really had—but Regina clearly remembered killing this woman.

And the thing bothering her was, she didn't remember where she had hid the body.

Knowing this was very important. She needed to make sure it was well hidden, because she didn't want anything to destroy her success as mayor. Regina knew it was going to eat at her until she figured it out, so she went to Dr. Hopper, hoping a hypnotherapy session would help her to remember where it was. Sadly, it did no such thing.

"Perhaps you didn't relax your mind enough. Here, let's try again," Dr. Hopper said, offering a hand to Regina.

She glared at the man and smacked his hand away before standing up to brush off her coat, frowning as if his attempt to touch her hand was a violation of her personal space.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't touch me, you fool. I can't do this again right now. I have a meeting and I'm going to be late if I don't leave now. I'm miserable, and your little hypnotic work did nothing to help me. I'll see myself out, and I hope you don't expect me to pay you for doing this,"[/BCOLOR] she shot out before quickly making her way to the door.

Dr. Hopper stumbled after her, calling out, "Regina, wait! You really should consider coming back. We can try this again. Sometimes people don't see anything in the first session, and that's completely normal! As for your misery, why don't you try adding something to your life? Like friends, or a boyfriend, maybe even a child."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"A child,"[/BCOLOR] Regina snorted, walking faster until she was entirely out of the doctor's office. Deep down, the words tugged at her heart, but she inwardly denied any such feeling. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I'm no mother. I'm a mayor,"[/BCOLOR] a mayor that was about to run StoryBrooke with an iron fist if anyone did anything to piss her off.
Jack walked with pride, his pale skinned faced held high and a hip in his step, he overlooked most that passed him, after all he was 6'10. He smiled at most, and twisted his face into a horrifying expression to the ones he wished to scare, causing most to flee in terror, and for others to throw their face into a dreadful frown, and quickly flee from him. Jack only smiled as the town folk ran in fright and dis love, he absolutely loved to scare people, it was one of the many things he loved to do, especially to the ones of Storybrooke. As he walked his black dress shoes clicked loudly against the solid concert sidewalk, turning his head to look at one of the many stores of main sheet, he manged to catch a glimpse of Storybrooke's mayor, Regina.

"Oh! Mayor! May I have a word?" called Jack from across the street, his voice was almost hollow, and fairly muslin.

(I will be getting off for awhile, I'll be back sometime tonight to answer the last two posts.)

(Fair warning, his indeed a evil man, so be prepared for some.....people to seek him out.)

"Hee....hee...Captian hook? How predicable, I guess you truly are the same man at heart, falling for a simple trap with just the promise of women, and water. I'll see to it that you help my little curse, for their is a hero on the horizon, and he is determined to start a revolution." Black Jack grinned as he walked, his black eyes scanning across the street as Killian picked up the piece of paper. Moving with quickness, he left, awaiting for Killian to arrive.

//HAHA awesome. XD My body is ready. Btw, Hook so would fall for this kind of trap, so what you wrote is perfect.

The prideful Killian whistled as he walked along the street, fully intending on heading to the location the help wanted ad stated straight away. To his misfortune, however, a stray wind picked up and blew the paper away from him when he took it out of his pocket to look at it again. He cursed and furrowed his brows in frustration. "Well that's just lovely. Sorry, little mate, but I'm not going to let you get away so easily," he said to himself, turning to chase the paper. The little paper fluttered away in the breeze and ended up getting stuck in a tall tree. Once he got it down, he still planned to make his way for the dirrections on the address. Killian honestly hadn't the slightest clue that he was going to walk right into a trap.

Jack walked with pride, his pale skinned faced held high and a hip in his step, he overlooked most that passed him, after all he was 6'10. He smiled at most, and twisted his face into a horrifying expression to the ones he wished to scare, causing most to flee in terror, and for others to throw their face into a dreadful frown, and quickly flee from him. Jack only smiled as the town folk ran in fright and dis love, he absolutely loved to scare people, it was one of the many things he loved to do, especially to the ones of Storybrooke. As he walked his black dress shoes clicked loudly against the solid concert sidewalk, turning his head to look at one of the many stores of main sheet, he manged to catch a glimpse of Storybrooke's mayor, Regina.

"Oh! Mayor! May I have a word?" called Jack from across the street, his voice was almost hollow, and fairly muslin.

Keeping her hands in her coat pockets, Regina continued to walk along the street. She didn't see who had called out to her at first--the breeze was blowing her hair in her eyes making it difficult to see--but she recognized the voice straight away. "A word? What is it? Lay it on me. I obviously appear to have plenty of time by the way I'm powerwalking to my car," she grumbled sarcastically. She was late for a meeting, and not in the best mood after how Dr. Hopper had failed to produce results in the therapy session she had just attended. She didn't even attempt to hide the frustration in her voice.

Belle took the paper into her hands, her eyes looking over the few book titles wrote onto the sheet of paper in Marry's beautiful colligraphy handwriting.
Marry kept her normal smile, and shook her head in agreement with Belle of the delivery of the books. Belle took the last bit of her bagel and wiped her face with a napkin, then continued her conversation with Marry.
"Henry, he's always had theories. I can't remember living anywhere but here either..." Belle looked to fall into a haze, but as quickly as it came the look vanished from her face after she shook her head,
"I hope the children will like the book, I honestly do. Anyhow, thank you very much for the help Belle, I'll see you at eleven." Spoke Marry as she stood, grabbing her small white purse and walking to the door, only to stop as her eyes landed on a rosy red apple on the counter. Flashes of her standing in a large field flooded her mind, a red apple in her hand. Fluttering her eyes, Marry turned her eyes to the door and quickly headed for the school.

Not long after Mary, Belle also took her leave from the diner after putting her coat and hat back on. The walk home to the library was swift, battling through the cold winds of the day.
As soon as she unlocked the door and returned inside of her library she sighed at the immediate warmth that washed over her.

Locking the doors back up behind her she, with her coat, hat and bag still on her being she wandered the library. Searching for all the books Mary had asked her for. Belle, true to her word had each of the books in stock. She knew she would have. They were some of the popular stories but she always had more than one copy avalible.

Putting the books into a carrier bag and the one upon a time story book into her own handbag she made her move again. It took her no time at all the find the books, she knew where everything was, after all it was her library.
At this rate she would be a little early to the school, no matter it would just mean she would get back before lunch time to open today.

Leaving the library she locked up and stashed the keys into her pocket and made a move towards he school which wasn't to far away. A 15 minute walk at the most. The good thing about storybrooke is everything was in a walking distance, pretty much. Which was good since Belle had no car.

-----

Arriving at the school Belle moved through the corridors, heading to the one class room that meant anything to her. Mary's class. She had done many a delivery for her over the years for her friend.

Moving up to the door she lifted a fisted hand and knocked upon the door, waiting an answer.

(I'll be on in a few hours to reply to everyone, I sadly didn't get to have much active today, but this weekend I'll be on everyday to move the Role Play along. I hope everyone is liking it so far! <3)

Edit: (I will be on sometime tonight to reply, and I will still be on during the weekend to move the role play forward, so please try to be on.)

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I'm so sorry for not replying today! D: I will be answering them in the morning, while staying on all day for Saturday, and Sunday. I'm so sorry guys D:)

~Yasmine(Princess Jasmine)~

"Please, try to understand. I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any real friends!" she saw herself exclaim, a tiger at her side grumbling unhappily. With that, the image of herself rolled her eyes. "EXCEPT you, Rajah.." To that, the tiger sighed happily. "I've never been outside the palace walls!"

"But Jasmine.. You're a princess-!"

"Then.. Maybe I don't wanna be a princess anymore!"

With that, Yasmine shot awake, panting rapidly. She glanced around, rapidly; only to find, as usual, there was no tiger OR stout man in her room, and she was NOT a princess. "Crikey.." she muttered, rubbing her eyes. Suddenly, it registered her alarm was going off, and her eyes widened. She was running late for work; again.. Swiftly, she changed and got ready, throwing on new clothes, stuffing some pop tarts in her mouth and rushing out the door. Then, she promptly hopped in her car, and sped off towards Desk Town, arriving at the animal shelter/pet store mere moments later. She rushed in the backway, dropping her things off in her office with a sigh. Running a hand through her long, black hair, she peered into the main area of the pet store, spotting Tramp and Kat. Quietly, she gave another sigh, leaning on her office doorway to catch her breath. "Hey, Lady..? I'm going to take the dogs for a run. I trust you'll do fine watching the store; I'll be back in a bit," she called to her employee, before quickly and quietly rounding up a few of the dogs, throwing on a jacket and taking them outside. As per usual, she was pulled along the sidewalk, through desk town, the dogs paying no heed to fellow walking civilians and frequently causing Yasmine to collide with them. "Excuse me, sorry-!" she called as she was dragged along.

@I Saved Private Ryan

~Seth(Scar)~

After the ol' scar-face had finished up 'decorating'(AKA booby-trapping) the whole of his pride and joy, 'Pride Rock Tavern', he rubbed his hands together slyly. "Now that that's all taken care of.." he mused to himself under his breath, voice dark and husky as usual. "...I believe it's time to head to the rec center, no?" he muttered, stretching his arms behind his head with a content sigh. With that, he left his bar, heading towards the Storybrooke civic center; where he worked as a fitness trainer.

Head held high and humming blissfully, Scar prowled on till he reached the civic center. He entered with a predatory grin, nodding to the woman working at the front desk. "Morning, dear," he chimed smoothly, heading to his office; right by the door to the pool. Still humming, he pulled off his gloves and overcoat, changing into his exercise wear. He cracked open his office door, only to spot a child belly-flopping into the pool. He rolled his eyes and facepalmed. I'm surrounded by idiots..

~Mirabelle(Dragomira)~

After hours more of wandering pointlessly, Adelaide finally gave up. She'd come to a conclusion; this writer's block.. It was coming from something; the feeling that something bad was going to happen. It'd been eating her away for quite a while now, and her nightmares had been coming more frequently. And that song.. It wouldn't leave her head! But that wasn't what really bothered her about it; it was that she was the one singing it.

However, she managed to push that out of her mind when another memory came to her in a flash.

Blood. She was covered in it, and the metallic taste overwhelmed her. Was she alive..? Was she dead...? She didn't know. All she knew was that everything hurt, and that she could barely see; everything was fading to black. Well.. Everything, except the clear form of a jet-black stallion looming over her... That quickly shifted, right before her eyes, into a handsome young man.

Then... It all goes black...

Next thing Mira knew, she laid on the sidewalk in a gasping heap, struggling to catch her breath. And, the oddest part of it; was she was bleeding heavily through a deep wound in her leg, that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

(Dun dun dunnnnn)

~Addie(Adelaide)~

With a deep breath, Addie Parker ran a hand through her wet hair. She'd just gotten out of the shower, and despite the cold weather, was garbed in only a crop top and denim shorts. A grin graced her features as she when about her usual morning jog, humming softly.

[BCOLOR=transparent]'In the dark of night, nobody hears me scream.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I cry and beg for comfort, but it seems no one's listening.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]What turned me into this, the monster I am now?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]People never notice, but my silence speaks so loud..'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Remember that song, father? The one I sang to you, when you and mother threw me aside?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Listen to me, Adelaide.. It ISN'T what you thin-!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"SILENCE! I shall no longer listen to your lies, coward!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent].....[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How does it feel, father? For the roles to have been switched? For YOU to be the helpless, cowering, and scared one?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"TELL ME!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It... It hurts.. Bu-!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So I thought. Hm, hm.. Wi-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suddenly, the memory stopped. A frown fell upon Addie's face at this. When was that..? And who was that? That couldn't have been here.. And, as far as she could recall, she had no father. With a soft sigh, she shook it off, and carried on. Before she knew it, her speed increased, and her normally quick and brief jog turned into her running laps around Storybrooke. Though, this was the darker side of Addie, the one who knew exactly who and what she was. And, what she knew above all else, was what she needed to accomplish; killing her parents. Luckily, for her fellow Storybrooke citizens, Addie typically wasn't in control; rather, her kinder and gentler split personality was. Lana. However, now wasn't the case, and as usual when Addie pushed herself out; she was set on completing her mission. Though, Addie's control fell short, when she was crossing the street and tripped; over nothing. This led to Lana pulling the reigns back in; pushing herself to her feet and scrambling across the road nimbly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]((I'm so not sorry that Adelaide's curse form is the kind of person like me that trips over nothing.))[/BCOLOR]
Black Jack came to a quick halt as he saw a young women laying upon the ground, a wound on her leg bleeding horribly. Taking one more step towards the young girl, he grinned, he knew exactly who she was, the young girl was one of the first victims to fall to his curse, and she seemed to be unaware of how her wound came to be about. With his pearly white teeth, Black Jack quickly jogged to the young women, his charming smile a mislead trait compared to his sinister personality, and his evil intestines. His skin was a dark shade of tan and his black hair fell just past his forward, only this time strong cermet like gel held it in place above his short forehead, forming a appealing black Mohawk.

"Are you alright? I saw you just laying there, I couldn't just walk past a women as beautiful as you with out making sure that she's alright."

(Scare will have someone to interact with as soon as Black Jack arrives at the rec center, hopefully before Hook does ;D I can't wait for everyone to meet one another, gonna be nice to see everyone interact.)

Edit: (Have your other characters speak with some Players, I don't wanna be hosting every singal conversation :P)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Lady stayed quiet throughout Kat and his talking, not knowing what to say. She chewed on her sleeve following Kat to the kitten he wanted. She found it quiet awkward as Kat seemed to bond with the small kitten with black fur, she was a more of dog person.
"Dear employee, I must have this kitten, how much is he?"
Lady was brought down back to earth and looked off thinking aboutthe price. "Um, well since he's a iitten, he's about 130 maybe." She said not knowing that her sleeve was still in her mouth. She had feeling of uncertainty as she said the price, as the normal price of a kitten was much higher than that.

Kat smiled creepily as he petted the young kitten through the holes in the gate, he manged to hear a small bit of the short conversation between the two employee's, but he didn't care much, he was here for two sole reasons, the retrieval of the kitten, and the kidnap of Lady. Looking to the young women as she spoke, Kat took another step towards her, her mouth was full of cloth as she told him of the price for the animal, and their was nothing more he hated on a person then someone who didn't know how to speak,

"Um, well since he's a iitten, he's about 130 maybe." Taking another step towards Lady, Kat extended his pale white hand, three one-hundred dollar bills in his grip,

"I assume this will cover it, please keep the change, I'll also need some food, would you mind me buying a big bag from the back? It will most diffidently will save me a trip from the store." Asked Kat, his voice held small trances of concern, and even smaller trances of the sense that he was lying, his true reason for Lady to be sent in the back of the store was for him to overpower her without the public eye watching from the large front windows.

(Character roster will be updated in the morning, I been forgetting about it, but no more of that! I am a good host, I promise lol.)

Black Jack came to a quick halt as he saw a young women laying upon the ground, a wound on her leg bleeding horribly. Taking one more step towards the young girl, he grinned, he knew exactly who she was, the young girl was one of the first victims to fall to his curse, and she seemed to be unaware of how her wound came to be about. With his pearly white teeth, Black Jack quickly jogged to the young women, his charming smile a mislead trait compared to his sinister personality, and his evil intestines. His skin was a dark shade of tan and his black hair fell just past his forward, only this time strong cermet like gel held it in place above his short forehead, forming a appealing black Mohawk.
"Are you alright? I saw you just laying there, I couldn't just walk past a women as beautiful as you with out making sure that she's alright."
(Scare will have someone to interact with as soon as Black Jack arrives at the rec center, hopefully before Hook does ;D I can't wait for everyone to meet one another, gonna be nice to see everyone interact.)
Edit: (Have your other characters speak with some Players, I don't wanna be hosting every singal conversation :P)
~Mirabelle~

"...The hell..?" After a moment of staring at her leg with shock and disbelief, Mira finally noticed that Black Jack stood above her, and was talking to her. She blinked, and glanced up at him, a bit embarrassed. 'Of course, the mayor.. Of all people; it HAD to be the mayor..!' Though, she shook it off, and weakly pushed herself to her feet. 'Ow.' However, despite the pain shooting through her wounded leg, she gave the mayor a sheepish smile, flustered at his statement. "Y-yea, of course!" she assured, leaning her weight onto her good leg. "I guess I just.. Uhh.. Scraped my leg, when I fell," she mused, rubbing her neck awkwardly. 'Definitely not a scrape. I've been scraped before; this hurts too much and is bleeding too much to be a scrape..'

@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.