Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewirtten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
@AmerillaRose

I was going to post with you, when you posted again. I don't know if you wanna edit it or anything, but not saying that I make the rules but normally people wait for other's to get a post in at least one, before jumping in again. Not gonna lie, it's one reason I normally stay out of Group Role plays.

Sorry about that, I deleted my second post so that I can reply to your post. I'll be sure to wait next time, sorry. Do you want me to post now or wait till later?
@Sweet_Temptation

I would wait, there are still a lot of people that have not started yet. Besides I won't be able to reply again till later tonight or tomorrow. XD

It's fine though, it happens, we all get eager.

Ah, sorry I haven't posted anything yet, I've had somewhat of a writer's block for a week or so. I'll try to squeeze something out of myself as soon as I can. ^^;

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ah, sorry I haven't posted anything yet, I've had somewhat of a writer's block for a week or so. I'll try to squeeze something out of myself as soon as I can. ^^;
No worries. :3 Take your time. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Finhawk
Sorry I haven't gotten to post. I got sick and I'm trying to focus on getting better by tomorrow (like that will happen *she says sarcastically*) in time for a big event.

Yeah go for it. I just wanted a few other people to reply. You can post, and don't have to ask me if I am ready. I will get a reply when I have a bit of time. (which normally is night time)

You guys can post whenever, as long as you don't get too far ahead of everyone. ^^

Also, just a reminder(though you guys are doing awesome with this!): Make sure to interact with other players!

Oh, I know. We just had a small thing where she posted when I was posting too her, instead of just waiting a bit. So, I kind of told her that it's always best to wait a post or two before replying. Trust me, I understand the whole dont wanna get to far ahead, I been in a few groups where two people go back and fourth so fast, it's hard to keep up. XD

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Hey guys, sorry to announce I'm going to have to drop out of this. I've got a few things going on in real life, problems that require my time. It's a shame because I was excited about this.

I hope it continues to go well! :)

I just wanted you to know that I'll be using my phone only for the next while, I have to send my laptop back and I don't know when I'll get my desktop working. Just wanted to give a heads up in case I miss something or my post are short.

Sorry I haven't posted, guys! Got busy. Working on writing up replies, now!

Have I missed any posts?

I think I may've, thus why I'm double-checking. XD

Alright, gonna start doing NPC replies shortly. Just need to attend to a few other things as well, first.