Name: Jason Miller

Appearance:
21206675809268c2441b4db7ec29af49.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Job: bookstore owner

Town: Storybrook

Story: *edit*

Last edited:
I was going to do Prince Charming and the Cheshire Cat. I love OUAT just came on a few hours ago Cruella De Vil Ursula and Maleficent and Gold are working together just crazy lol. I think if they would had Cheshire Cat in the show he would have been amazing in it. Bring the dark humor and sneakiest.

Cheshire Cat/Chester Banks

Disney sheet-

Name: Chester Banks (Cheshire Cat)

Appearance:
How he looks on Desky Island

Y8A5iFh.jpg

How he really looks
7zh95UD.png

Sexuality: Gay

Job: Clothing Store Owner

Town: Storybrooke

I was going to play Prince Charming too, but I've been in like 5 OUATs so far and I've always played Charming since that's my guy xD. This is the first one when I thought about playing Cheshire. If I like the rp more and no ones has taken Prince Charming I will definitely play him.

Its starts today! XD *happy dance*

I will be writing up the beginning of the role play now, and once I give everyone a 2 or 3 day chance to post, I will move the plot along. One more important note though, Players should interact with one another.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
Also, my character sheets will be posted as the main characters appear.

I'll post when the IC is up

Name: (Jack Skeleton) Jackie Skull

Appearance:
9e68ff34055cedc6374de73ceddd1608.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

Job: Mayor of Desk Town

Town: Desk Town

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Posted. Sorry it took me so long, I had a hard time of thinking of what to write.

Welp, I just copy/pasted my old original posts, for now. Will make any necessary edits in the morning.

I'll also be updating the roster in a short while. ^^

Andddd I'll probably be making a couple NPC CSs just to have them for later reference, because OCD. XD

Name: Jason Miller

Appearance:
21206675809268c2441b4db7ec29af49.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Job: bookstore owner

Town: Storybrook

Story: *edit*
To clarify; this is an oc, yes?

Wanted to make sure, since someone's got Flynn Rider claimed already and he looks kinda like him. XD If so, accepted!

Cheshire Cat/Chester Banks

Disney sheet-

Name: Chester Banks (Cheshire Cat)

Appearance:
How he looks on Desky Island

Y8A5iFh.jpg

How he really looks
7zh95UD.png

Sexuality: Gay

Job: Clothing Store Owner

Town: Storybrooke
Accepted!

I'm very sorry to say this, I've been away for a few weeks due to RL issues and I won't be able to continue being part of this roleplay. Anyone, feel free to take over my characters or use them as NPC's~!

It's good to see that there's still a lot of interested folks around, have fun you guys! ^_^

I will go change his character picture then *floats away*
You're fine, no worries! Plus, that person just dropped, so.. XD

I'm very sorry to say this, I've been away for a few weeks due to RL issues and I won't be able to continue being part of this roleplay. Anyone, feel free to take over my characters or use them as NPC's~!

It's good to see that there's still a lot of interested folks around, have fun you guys! ^_^
That's alright, and thanks for the interest! Good luck with everything!

• Thank You
Reactions: AlidaMaria