Once Upon a Time: A Story Rewirtten

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Okay, I can't promise a post every day though. But one at least every few days! I will get started on the CS asap!

Do we have Role play thread yet?

I was just wondering, I'm just glad I didn't miss it

[Fieldbox=❤Belle❤, #FFBF00]
Name: Belle

Sexuality: Straight

Job: Librarian

Town: Storybrook

[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=✘Sorin✘, #FF4000]

Name: Sorin (Simba)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Job: Personal trainer

Town: Tailmeadows [/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=☯Shang☯, #0040FF]

Name: Shang

Sexuality:Bisexual

Job: MMA fighter/teacher

Town:Storybrook [/fielbox]

I rather back story get told through story. Just saying. If I need to change anything let me know. :3[/Fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! A lot has happened, so, I think I'll be starting the roleplay around Sunday or so, is everyone cool with that? Feel free to suggest any other dates.

About to get to that. Can't right now, since we're working on training our new dog. ^^ It'll get done soon, though. :)

It might be helpful, just for reference.
That is totally fine, I'm just happy I have someone to help me out with this :) Epically since I'll be leaving the murder game, and hosting one more RP. Might wanna check that out if you liked the secret circle.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
That is totally fine, I'm just happy I have someone to help me out with this :) Epically since I'll be leaving the murder game, and hosting one more RP. Might wanna check that out if you liked the secret circle.
Yeah, well, I'm glad to help. ^^ Oh, you're leaving murder? D= Or do you just mean the current game..? I'll definitely check it out, if you could link me. ^^