Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry offered his mother Swan a small smile before heading back into the diner, just in time to see that Star was now speaking with Snow and Charming. The boy wandered over to them, hearing Star's question regarding the baby's name.

tumblr_inline_o95069275j1tab5zj_100.png

"Oh, his name is, uh,"
Snow White started to say, pausing so she could coo her restless infant. "This is Neal, and he's actually a bit hungry so I should probably go and feed him. That should help settle him down. I'll be right back. It was nice meeting you," Snow said with an anxious smile before she would move toward the back rooms within Granny's Diner.

When Snow would step out for a moment, Henry held up the bowl of nachos Emma had handed him. "Hey, do you wanna have some of these nachos with me and my mom? Maybe we can sit and talk some more," the boy offered, somewhat excited to learn more about Star and the adventures she had with Emma. Deep down, he was even a bit jealous. It seemed like his family always got to go on adventures that he couldn't be a part of. Would a day ever come where he could be a hero like them?

tumblr_inline_ojf1juduVT1tse695_100.png

"Right, well, I won't hold it against her then," Regina replied when Robin stated his opinion on Janna not having manners. "At least, I won't hold it against her so long as I don't catch her doing that to my son right in front of me again. Henry isn't some piece of meat for her, or anyone, to have their way with." The queen paused before adding, "What would you do if someone did that to your son? While he may be too young for that to happen now, it could happen someday."

Meanwhile, a very busy Ruby was wandering around, delivering food and drinks to different customers in the diner. Because she had been working, she hadn't really noticed the new guests right away. She did notice the new smells of these guests after a while, however, but paid little mind to them. At least, until she would see a floating unicorn head thing.

tumblr_inline_nrmazhFzmM1svxfuj_100.png

"Whoa!"

Caught off guard by the sight of this creature, Ruby lifted her hands up to cover her mouth, forgetting she was holding a tray of food in her hands. By accident, the tray launched at Princess Ponyhead, likely landing on top of her if she wasn't fast enough to dodge it in time. The girl rushed over to the creature after making her error, unsure exactly what she should say before stuttering with, "I-I'm, uh, so sorry!"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
10548_original.png

"Oh, I can assure you. Were I in the same situation, I'd not have behaved myself so well as you did," he replied near instantly with utter seriousness, seeming as though he had already thought this over well and hard. Yeah, if anyone dared mess with his kid, they'd face serious consequences. And not lenient, forgiving ones, either. "In any case, if the girl knows what's best for her, she shan't do it again. You seemed pretty clear on your stance."

tumblr_inline_oabypj8yt81tab5zj_100.png

"Yes. Neal," David confirmed as well, a small, fond smile on his face as he looked to his wife and the child in her arms. But seeing as Snow seemed to be taking care of the child and soothing him herself, David allowed himself to turn his smile to Star, instead. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Star. I'm David," he replied, pleasantly. Though, he could only give his wife a nod and a kiss on the forehead as she stated she needed to set off. "Of course." And so, after watching his wife walk off, he glanced again to the girl before him with a smile, rolling his shoulders before speaking. "So, just how did you meet my daughter?"

Emma-emma-swan-35469907-100-100.jpg

"Actually, I was hoping I could clear that up. If that's okay with you guys,"
Emma muttered, slowly having made her way to the group with a slightly more serious expression than usual, a weak smile forced upon her face and her hands loosely tucked in her pockets. "Somewhere not here, preferably," she added a little more quietly, not really eager to talk about the matter so publicly. And it was pretty clear that that was the reason for her request.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_ohiwecHc8X1tse695_100.png

"Is that so?" Regina questioned, a smile tugging at her lips. "You may be a thief, but I've always seen you as someone who has the manners of a noble. It's hard for me to picture you misbehaving," she said, pausing before she would whisper to him in a flirty tone, "Except for when we're alone together." The queen ran her hand down the outlaw's arm and eventually touched his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Damn, why did this hooligan have to be so irresistible? ;D In any case, at least talking to Robin had soothed her frustrations about the girl who had harassed her son. Talking to him always seemed to help calm her down.

"Not here?" Henry questioned when his mother would suggest they have their conversation somewhere else. That only meant one thing: this adventure Emma had with Star contained events she didn't want too many people to know about. Knowing this made the boy even more interested. "I'm cool with that. Where do you want to go? Maybe outside?" he suggested.

Meanwhile, Killian heard the conversation Emma, Star and the others were having. And, like Emma, he wasn't exactly too eager to share these events with Emma's family. It had been difficult enough to explain the time portal adventure to them, so he wasn't exactly in the mood to try and explain yet another one of their messed up adventures. So he tried to sneak his pirate ass out of the diner, hoping nobody would notice him. He totally did not want in on this.

tumblr_inline_ohiwecHc8X1tse695_100.png

"Is that so?" Regina questioned, a smile tugging at her lips. "You may be a thief, but I've always seen you as someone who has the manners of a noble. It's hard for me to picture you misbehaving," she said, pausing before she would whisper to him in a flirty tone, "Except for when we're alone together." The queen ran her hand down the outlaw's arm and eventually touched his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Damn, why did this hooligan have to be so irresistible? ;D In any case, at least talking to Robin had soothed her frustrations about the girl who had harassed her son. Talking to him always seemed to help calm her down.

"Not here?" Henry questioned when his mother would suggest they have their conversation somewhere else. That only meant one thing: this adventure Emma had with Star contained events she didn't want too many people to know about. Knowing this made the boy even more interested. "I'm cool with that. Where do you want to go? Maybe outside?" he suggested.

Meanwhile, Killian heard the conversation Emma, Star and the others were having. And, like Emma, he wasn't exactly too eager to share these events with Emma's family. It had been difficult enough to explain the time portal adventure to them, so he wasn't exactly in the mood to try and explain yet another one of their messed up adventures. So he tried to sneak his pirate ass out of the diner, hoping nobody would notice him. He totally did not want in on this.

Henry offered his mother Swan a small smile before heading back into the diner, just in time to see that Star was now speaking with Snow and Charming. The boy wandered over to them, hearing Star's question regarding the baby's name.

tumblr_inline_o95069275j1tab5zj_100.png

"Oh, his name is, uh,"
Snow White started to say, pausing so she could coo her restless infant. "This is Neal, and he's actually a bit hungry so I should probably go and feed him. That should help settle him down. I'll be right back. It was nice meeting you," Snow said with an anxious smile before she would move toward the back rooms within Granny's Diner.

When Snow would step out for a moment, Henry held up the bowl of nachos Emma had handed him. "Hey, do you wanna have some of these nachos with me and my mom? Maybe we can sit and talk some more," the boy offered, somewhat excited to learn more about Star and the adventures she had with Emma. Deep down, he was even a bit jealous. It seemed like his family always got to go on adventures that he couldn't be a part of. Would a day ever come where he could be a hero like them?

tumblr_inline_ojf1juduVT1tse695_100.png

"Right, well, I won't hold it against her then," Regina replied when Robin stated his opinion on Janna not having manners. "At least, I won't hold it against her so long as I don't catch her doing that to my son right in front of me again. Henry isn't some piece of meat for her, or anyone, to have their way with." The queen paused before adding, "What would you do if someone did that to your son? While he may be too young for that to happen now, it could happen someday."

Meanwhile, a very busy Ruby was wandering around, delivering food and drinks to different customers in the diner. Because she had been working, she hadn't really noticed the new guests right away. She did notice the new smells of these guests after a while, however, but paid little mind to them. At least, until she would see a floating unicorn head thing.

tumblr_inline_nrmazhFzmM1svxfuj_100.png

"Whoa!"

Caught off guard by the sight of this creature, Ruby lifted her hands up to cover her mouth, forgetting she was holding a tray of food in her hands. By accident, the tray launched at Princess Ponyhead, likely landing on top of her if she wasn't fast enough to dodge it in time. The girl rushed over to the creature after making her error, unsure exactly what she should say before stuttering with, "I-I'm, uh, so sorry!"

10548_original.png

"Oh, I can assure you. Were I in the same situation, I'd not have behaved myself so well as you did," he replied near instantly with utter seriousness, seeming as though he had already thought this over well and hard. Yeah, if anyone dared mess with his kid, they'd face serious consequences. And not lenient, forgiving ones, either. "In any case, if the girl knows what's best for her, she shan't do it again. You seemed pretty clear on your stance."

tumblr_inline_oabypj8yt81tab5zj_100.png

"Yes. Neal," David confirmed as well, a small, fond smile on his face as he looked to his wife and the child in her arms. But seeing as Snow seemed to be taking care of the child and soothing him herself, David allowed himself to turn his smile to Star, instead. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Star. I'm David," he replied, pleasantly. Though, he could only give his wife a nod and a kiss on the forehead as she stated she needed to set off. "Of course." And so, after watching his wife walk off, he glanced again to the girl before him with a smile, rolling his shoulders before speaking. "So, just how did you meet my daughter?"

Emma-emma-swan-35469907-100-100.jpg

"Actually, I was hoping I could clear that up. If that's okay with you guys,"
Emma muttered, slowly having made her way to the group with a slightly more serious expression than usual, a weak smile forced upon her face and her hands loosely tucked in her pockets. "Somewhere not here, preferably," she added a little more quietly, not really eager to talk about the matter so publicly. And it was pretty clear that that was the reason for her request.

PKXC.jpg

Pony Head would turn around when she was suddenly covered in food, a look of pure anger and hatred on he face.

"What the heck!? You just ruined my beautiful mane! Do you know how long it took to get this thing perfect!? I'm about to mess you up, girl!" Pony Head yelled before shaking her head (or erm, her body) around to knock the tray off, causing it to fall on the floor and send food flying everywhere that wasn't currently sitting on her head.

dqml.jpg

Meanwhile Star, who ignored Pony Head and her antics for now, instead focused her attention on Henry when he came over to her and offered to eat nachos with her. "Of course I will! It all started when-" Before Star could get into the real meat of her story, Emma had approached them and suggested that they talk in a more private place. "Oh okay! Yeah, we'll go outside and talk!" Star said in agreement with Henry's suggestion. Before they could discuss it further, Star had already gotten up and skipped her way outside, chewing on her wand as she did so.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

56_zpsd80870b0.png

Ruby took another step back from Ponyhead, not because she was afraid of her, but because she had no idea what this creature was or what she could do. "I don't want any trouble," she stated calmly. "Trust me, I know what it's like to get your mane, or in my case fur, messed up. I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to help you clean up I'd be happy to help." The waitress paused before adding, "You can have a free meal too, if you like."

Meanwhile, Killian saw Star and co. getting even closer to the door. So he picked up his pace to escape them before it was too late.

Abort. Abort. Abort.

1e257b5b437a88e30aa2a7a1e97bd2ae--captain-hook-captain-swan.jpg

He was gittin da hell outta there, yo.

While Henry began to walk to the door, he noticed Killian leaving, but said nothing. He didn't really care what the pirate was up to and was more focused on hearing what stories Star would have to tell them once they made it outside.

@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
36894_original.png

Well, Robin may have intended to respond seriously to Regina initially, but all intentions of doing so immediately evaporated upon hearing what she followed up with. Instead, he chuckled, a playful grin coming to his features as he looked to his girlfriend. "Is that so?" he mused, his own hand going to gently cup and caress the side of her face tenderly. "I suppose we'll have to test that theory sometime. For scientific reasons, of course. Wouldn't want to catch you in a lie, after all, hm?" he teased playfully, giving her a quick and playful peck on the lips after.

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943899-100-100.png

Emma, initially looking rather serious, seemed to lighten up a bit after a moment. Henry's suggestion giving great aide in that. Outside or back at their house had been her initial thought, but it just so happened that after the boy made his suggestion, she caught sight of a familiar figure making his way just to the same place. So it was with a smile that her gaze returned to Henry thereafter, a smile on her face as she tilted her head and gave an eager response. "Yes! Exactly. Outside is absolutely perfect," she stated, smiling all the while. She wasn't oblivious to the fact that the pirate was trying to get away, but like hell was she letting him make her do this alone. His sorry captain ass was going to help, whether he liked it or not. "Right, Killian?" she spoke as he tried to speak back, a slight edge to her tone that made it obvious he wasn't getting off so easy.

That said, she began leading her son, father, Star, and pirate boyfriend Killian outside, grabbing the latter to tug him along by that pretty coat of his if he didn't listen initially. Once they were outside and away from any prying ears or eyes, she looked to the group, letting out a small sigh. So, this was happening. Great. Deciding to make sure to cover her bases, she decided to address a certain small blonde first. "Alright, I know you're eager to tell the story, kid, but I'm gonna ask you let me and Killian do the talking, alright? Just to make things... Easier," she explained. With that and a small smile, she reluctantly opened her mouth to start explaining, only to realize the missing presence of one rather important figure from the small group.

Blinking owlishly and a frown slowly coming to her face, she glanced to David. "Uhh... Where's mo-- Mary Margaret?" Yup. Definitely what she was going to say.

tumblr_inline_oabypw86901tab5zj_100.png

Despite his previous silence, filled only by silent glaring at Killian as he was snagged for the group, the man glanced to his daughter. One hand idly rubbed his neck as he considered how to answer, settling for the simple version. "She's feeding your brother," he explained, plainly. "...Shall I fetch her?"

tumblr_inline_ohiweyzDAK1tse695_100.png

Reginia smiled a genuinely happy smile in reply to her boyfriend's words, deeply amused by him and attracted to him at the same time. When was the last time she had been this happy? Honestly, the queen couldn't remember when. All that mattered was her happiness now. She had Robin, Roland, and Henry. Her life was more full than it had been for ages. Getting her revenge had never been the secret to her happy ending, but Robin was. Still, that didn't mean she would ever fully admit that Tinker Bell was right. "Yes, we'll be testing this theory soon, I hope," she replied back, placing her hand over the top of his when he would touch her cheek. "I would experiment now, in fact, if not for," Regina paused, giving the diner a side-glance, "present company."

Oh shit, busted! Killian flinched when he would hear his lady friend utter his name, doing what she could to lure him back into the situation he was trying to escape from. Having no choice, the pirate awkwardly turned around, holding the door open for the others as they would make their way outside.

tumblr_inline_o456x0MskR1tse695_100.png

"Ah, Star, we meet again. When did you get here, lass?"
he questioned, pretending to be somewhat oblivious to what was going on. "It's good to see you again," he added, unable to look Star in the eyes. Unfortunately, the captain hadn't shaken his guilt involving the girl. She had approached Emma first, after all, and hadn't said a word to him. He wasn't sure if she just hadn't noticed him yet, or if she was unhappy with him.

Anyhow, the pirate turned and smiled at Emma after speaking to Star. "Now, what story are we telling exactly?"

"Oh, you know," Henry would chime in. "Just the story about how the two of you met Star and the adventure all of you went on. Be sure not to leave any details out. I'm really looking forward to hearing about it," he said, a glint in his eyes. Damn that boy, he was so much like his father at times that it caught Killian off guard.

"Oh, that story. It was just one of those portal jumping accidents that caused us to sail into the wrong world. It's all a blur to me, really," he said, shrugging his shoulders. But when Henry would shoot him a nice try sort of look, Killian knew he wouldn't be getting out of this any time soon. Bloody fantastic.

Rather in sync with her husband, Snow White would arrive out the door just in time to respond when Charming would question the others on looking for her. "No need, I'm here. What did I miss?"

"Oh, my Mom and Killian were just about to tell us the story about how they met Star, right Mom?" the boy said, glancing to Emma once more.

tumblr_inline_ohiweyzDAK1tse695_100.png

Reginia smiled a genuinely happy smile in reply to her boyfriend's words, deeply amused by him and attracted to him at the same time. When was the last time she had been this happy? Honestly, the queen couldn't remember when. All that mattered was her happiness now. She had Robin, Roland, and Henry. Her life was more full than it had been for ages. Getting her revenge had never been the secret to her happy ending, but Robin was. Still, that didn't mean she would ever fully admit that Tinker Bell was right. "Yes, we'll be testing this theory soon, I hope," she replied back, placing her hand over the top of his when he would touch her cheek. "I would experiment now, in fact, if not for," Regina paused, giving the diner a side-glance, "present company."

Oh shit, busted! Killian flinched when he would hear his lady friend utter his name, doing what she could to lure him back into the situation he was trying to escape from. Having no choice, the pirate awkwardly turned around, holding the door open for the others as they would make their way outside.

tumblr_inline_o456x0MskR1tse695_100.png

"Ah, Star, we meet again. When did you get here, lass?"
he questioned, pretending to be somewhat oblivious to what was going on. "It's good to see you again," he added, unable to look Star in the eyes. Unfortunately, the captain hadn't shaken his guilt involving the girl. She had approached Emma first, after all, and hadn't said a word to him. He wasn't sure if she just hadn't noticed him yet, or if she was unhappy with him.

Anyhow, the pirate turned and smiled at Emma after speaking to Star. "Now, what story are we telling exactly?"

"Oh, you know," Henry would chime in. "Just the story about how the two of you met Star and the adventure all of you went on. Be sure not to leave any details out. I'm really looking forward to hearing about it," he said, a glint in his eyes. Damn that boy, he was so much like his father at times that it caught Killian off guard.

"Oh, that story. It was just one of those portal jumping accidents that caused us to sail into the wrong world. It's all a blur to me, really," he said, shrugging his shoulders. But when Henry would shoot him a nice try sort of look, Killian knew he wouldn't be getting out of this any time soon. Bloody fantastic.

Rather in sync with her husband, Snow White would arrive out the door just in time to respond when Charming would question the others on looking for her. "No need, I'm here. What did I miss?"

"Oh, my Mom and Killian were just about to tell us the story about how they met Star, right Mom?" the boy said, glancing to Emma once more.

Aezgd.jpg

"Ohhh! Okay gotcha!" Star said in response to Emma when she told Star to stay silent about how she met Killian and Emma. Although, that wouldn't stop her from introducing Marco. "Oh yeah Henry! You should meet my boyfriend!" Star said before opening another portal with her dimensional scissors and pulling Marco through said portal.

UUXCZsO.jpg

"Wha-- Star!? What did I say about pulling me through random portals?"
Marco asked before brushing himself off, having tripped a bit as he came through.

"Sorry! I wanted you to meet my new friends." Star said as she gestured over to him. "Henry, Snow, David, this is Marco. My amazingly awesome boy friend and best friend! Marco, this is Henry, Snow, and David! My new friends." She said as she introduced the two to each other like the good friend she was.

BHFyf.jpg

"Uhh... hi. I'm Marco... as Star pointed out." Marco said awkwardly, since he wasn't really the best at introductions, especially when Star put him on the spot like this. His body language kinda spoke for him, as his hands were in the pockets of his hoodie once he finished scratching the back of his neck out of impulse. Once the introductions were finished, Star looked up to Emma and smiled.

FIstc.jpg

"Sooooo Emma! Are you gonna tell the story of how we met or what?"
Star asked with a wide grin, oblivious to the fact that the Savior wanted to keep things as brief as possible, not to mention that she really wanted to hear Emma's retelling of it.

eTWP.jpg

Meanwhile, Pony Head was more confused than anything, furrowing her brows when Red mentioned that she had fur.
"Girl, I don't know what you're on but whatever it is I want some. Cause you ain't got no fur." Pony Head said, no longer sounding angry, just really confused.

Before Henry would get an answer from his mother, he turned to Star as she would introduce her boyfriend to everyone. "Hi Marco, it's nice to meet you," the boy replied, looking at this other new face with curiosity. "How long have you and Star been dating?" he added, genuinely interested in learning more about him.

Meanwhile, Snow looked a bit worried, leaning over to David. She tried to be subtle about it, but she wasn't always the best at doing so. "Don't you think those kids are a little young to be dating?" she questioned, not quiet enough to be completely ignored by the others. Sure, people were even married young where she came from, but this world was different. But, then again, Star and Marco weren't even from this world, but somewhere else entirely.

tumblr_inline_nchsz7dnq71sjwazq.png

"Or, perhaps I could tell the story?" Killian interjected when Star would suggest that Emma further explain the story. As much as he didn't want to talk about it, which could clearly be seen on his face, the pirate did want to show Emma that he would continuously be there to support her when she needed it. "I know I said the details are a bit... fuzzy... in my mind, but I could surely scrape up a bit more to this fine tale if only I dig deep enough."

tumblr_inline_nqvhiwrZlH1stlqq3_100.jpg

"I don't think it matters who tells it so long as it's told," Snow replied, glancing to David again. She had a feeling that her husband would much rather see Emma tell the story than Killian, but either way Charming needed to become more used to the idea of trusting Hook. After all, it didn't seem as if he was going anywhere.

tumblr_inline_mqwlvgIg7g1qz4rgp.png

Ruby flinched when Ponyhead would point out the flaw in her statement, actually realizing what she had said. "Did I say fur?" she questioned, trying to figure out how she would respond. She had been thinking about her wolf side so much lately that she had so very easily let the comment about her fur slip out without much thought. "I meant to say, um, fur... coat?" Before she would say anything else, the girl would then move to pick up the tray of food that had fallen on the floor, busing herself with cleaning up the mess she had made.

• Love

Before Henry would get an answer from his mother, he turned to Star as she would introduce her boyfriend to everyone. "Hi Marco, it's nice to meet you," the boy replied, looking at this other new face with curiosity. "How long have you and Star been dating?" he added, genuinely interested in learning more about him.

Meanwhile, Snow looked a bit worried, leaning over to David. She tried to be subtle about it, but she wasn't always the best at doing so. "Don't you think those kids are a little young to be dating?" she questioned, not quiet enough to be completely ignored by the others. Sure, people were even married young where she came from, but this world was different. But, then again, Star and Marco weren't even from this world, but somewhere else entirely.

tumblr_inline_nchsz7dnq71sjwazq.png

"Or, perhaps I could tell the story?" Killian interjected when Star would suggest that Emma further explain the story. As much as he didn't want to talk about it, which could clearly be seen on his face, the pirate did want to show Emma that he would continuously be there to support her when she needed it. "I know I said the details are a bit... fuzzy... in my mind, but I could surely scrape up a bit more to this fine tale if only I dig deep enough."

tumblr_inline_nqvhiwrZlH1stlqq3_100.jpg

"I don't think it matters who tells it so long as it's told," Snow replied, glancing to David again. She had a feeling that her husband would much rather see Emma tell the story than Killian, but either way Charming needed to become more used to the idea of trusting Hook. After all, it didn't seem as if he was going anywhere.

tumblr_inline_mqwlvgIg7g1qz4rgp.png

Ruby flinched when Ponyhead would point out the flaw in her statement, actually realizing what she had said. "Did I say fur?" she questioned, trying to figure out how she would respond. She had been thinking about her wolf side so much lately that she had so very easily let the comment about her fur slip out without much thought. "I meant to say, um, fur... coat?" Before she would say anything else, the girl would then move to pick up the tray of food that had fallen on the floor, busing herself with cleaning up the mess she had made.

@[COLOR=#ffffff]Thatguyinthestore[/COLOR] @Midnight Maiden
"Right... yeah I'll be taking my free meal now." Pony Head said awkwardly. She could tell that this girl was lying, since she herself was already a pathological liar. It's like one of those things that you just know, ya know?

Back outside with the rest of the gang, Star's face would light up when Henry asked how long they had been dating. Before Marco could get out a response, (mainly because he wasn't exactly keen on discussing his relationship with Star in front of strangers) Star had gripped Marco's hand and turned to the group.
"We've been dating for like a year. And to make things even better, we started dating when we met Emma and Killian!" Star said, accompanied by a small nod and a gulp from Marco.

When Snow mentioned that Star and Marco were too young to be dating, Glossaryk suddenly floated up from the spell book and looked both her and David over.
"Aha! Isn't young love just amazing! Why, her mother wasn't much older than her when she married River." The tiny blue man stated as his lip began to quiver. Soon, a smile was stretched across his face as a single tear rolled down his cheek, prompting him to wipe it away with his right index finger. "They grow up so fast..."

• Love
54_zps61e52314.png

"Certainly,"
Ruby replied when Ponyhead would request her free meal, feigning a smile. She felt a bit bad about what she had done, but honestly she had a lot of things on her mind lately. Recently, the lone wolf Red was feeling a bit depressed. In her opinion, she didn't really fit in with the others. What she truly longed for was to return to the Enchanted Forest and continue searching for more of her wolf brothers and sisters. She wanted to be with them, together with her family.

The girl moved to grab a menu before she would hold it out to Ponyhead, uncertain how to hand it over to a creature that didn't have any hands to grab it with. "I've had a lot on my mind lately, so I've been distracted. I'm sorry and I'll try to be more careful next time." All she could really do was apologize. If Ponyhead was still upset with her after that, well, there wasn't really anything else she could do. It wasn't as if she could take back her mistake.

"A year you say? Wow, that's a really long time,"
Snow replied, pretending to be happy for the kids. Honestly, she felt a bit awkward though.

tumblr_inline_nzo6m5ddVI1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"A year, eh? Does that mean you young ones intend to tie the knot soon?" Killian teased, earning a look from Snow. Despite the look from her, he continued the joke. "If you need a best man, I know a perfect, suave might I add, pirate captain who would fit the bill."

"I hope you invite us to the wedding," Henry tossed out after Killian, grinning.

When Glossaryk would speak of how fast children grew up, Snow would look down at baby Neal in her arms, a sad frown forming on her lips.

tumblr_inline_o9506ggFH91tab5zj_100.png

"They sure do,"
she replied, glancing back up at Emma. "My daughter grew up so fast I missed it. One minute she was a baby in my arms, taken away from me, and the next time I saw her she was... all grown up." Although she was used to this truth by now, it still made the princess sad when she thought about it. She had really missed out on watching Emma grow up. "I hope the same thing doesn't happen with my son," she added, glancing down to Neal once more.

54_zps61e52314.png

"Certainly,"
Ruby replied when Ponyhead would request her free meal, feigning a smile. She felt a bit bad about what she had done, but honestly she had a lot of things on her mind lately. Recently, the lone wolf Red was feeling a bit depressed. In her opinion, she didn't really fit in with the others. What she truly longed for was to return to the Enchanted Forest and continue searching for more of her wolf brothers and sisters. She wanted to be with them, together with her family.

The girl moved to grab a menu before she would hold it out to Ponyhead, uncertain how to hand it over to a creature that didn't have any hands to grab it with. "I've had a lot on my mind lately, so I've been distracted. I'm sorry and I'll try to be more careful next time." All she could really do was apologize. If Ponyhead was still upset with her after that, well, there wasn't really anything else she could do. It wasn't as if she could take back her mistake.

"A year you say? Wow, that's a really long time,"
Snow replied, pretending to be happy for the kids. Honestly, she felt a bit awkward though.

tumblr_inline_nzo6m5ddVI1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"A year, eh? Does that mean you young ones intend to tie the knot soon?" Killian teased, earning a look from Snow. Despite the look from her, he continued the joke. "If you need a best man, I know a perfect, suave might I add, pirate captain who would fit the bill."

"I hope you invite us to the wedding," Henry tossed out after Killian, grinning.

When Glossaryk would speak of how fast children grew up, Snow would look down at baby Neal in her arms, a sad frown forming on her lips.

tumblr_inline_o9506ggFH91tab5zj_100.png

"They sure do,"
she replied, glancing back up at Emma. "My daughter grew up so fast I missed it. One minute she was a baby in my arms, taken away from me, and the next time I saw her she was... all grown up." Although she was used to this truth by now, it still made the princess sad when she thought about it. She had really missed out on watching Emma grow up. "I hope the same thing doesn't happen with my son," she added, glancing down to Neal once more.

"It's okay I guess." Pony Head said as she looked over the menu. Eventually, her eyes would dart up to Ruby before glancing to the side. "And... I'm sorry for going of on you like that too. I have anger issues if you like, couldn't tell." The floating head said before letting out a chuckle to hopefully lighten the mood a bit.

Back outside, Marco blushed a bright shade of red when Killian jokingly asked if him and Star would be getting married anytime soon.

oV9NEnQ.jpg

"U-uh, well Star and I are still teenagers and I don't think that's really u-uh... yknow... legal. Also that's a huge commitment! Not to mention that if I marry Star, I'd also have to be the king of Mewni, and I dunno if I'm ready for that kinda pressu--"

"Uhhh... Marco?" Star asked, interrupting Marco's little ramblings as she did so.

"Yes Star?"

eMWgO5B.jpg

"What does 'tying the knot' mean? Does he mean tying our shoes? Because I've been tying my shoes since I was four!" Star said, completely oblivious to earth sayings such as that, even after living here for well over a year.

"He's basically asking us if we're gonna get married anytime soon." Marco said with a sigh. He really didn't want her to be thinking of them getting married yet. The last thing he needed was her trying to pick out a wedding dress like ten years before their wedding would even happen.

"Ohhhhh!" Star exclaimed with a chuckle, though when she thought about it she froze up as well.

HVTrrtU.jpg

"Wait what?" Star asked, now blushing an even brighter shade of red than Marco. When Henry asked if he could be the best man, Star smiled at him. "Sure you can! You and Killian both! Oh, and Emma's gonna be my bridesmaid!" Star said before looking over to Emma and smiling wide.

All Marco could do in response to all this was sigh heavily. Guess he should start picking out what flavor cake they're gonna have : |

tumblr_inline_nrmalgoEjq1svxfuj_100.png

"You don't have to apologize,"
Ruby responded, a real smile returning to her face at last. "I think we all have our issues," she added after a moment, secretly thinking of her own problems. What bothered Ruby most about her own issues, however, was that something could probably be done about them. All she needed was a way back to the Enchanted forest so she could actually search for her missing pack. But even still, a small voice nagged in the back of the girl's head that asked her if she was certain that looking for her pack was what she really wanted. Was she sure that finding them would make her happy?

The wolf girl shook these thoughts away, instead focusing her attention on Pony Head. "So, where are you from? I've never see anything-- I mean, anyone quite like you before," she quickly corrected. "I'd guess the Enchanted Forest, but I never saw anything quite like you when I lived there." And why was a creature like Pony Head popping up now all of a sudden? It was rather bizarre.

tumblr_inline_nzo6ms3XAl1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Don't be bashful, lad," Killian would say in reply to Marco, slipping over beside the boy so that he could playfully elbow him. "Where I come from, some married at your age. Wouldn't be an uncommon thing," he added, his playful expression fading when Star figured out what tying the knot meant, and suggested that himself and Emma do the same. He immediatly shot a sheepish look to David, knowing the man wouldn't have the most excited reaction to such a statement. But, then again, Star was only a child, so maybe he wouldn't be so tough on the lass.

Killian cleared his throat and straightened up his back, shaking his head afterwards. "Now, now, Swan and I aren't anywhere near that level. I've found that it's best to take things slow with a woman of her... character. Besides that, I wouldn't dare hinder any of the progress I've made by proposing too early. A suave, witty pirate is well aware when it's best to claim the treasure," he said, a smirk still on his face.

tumblr_inline_nfwgsw8Cx41sk47ji.jpg

While Killian said these things, Emma's mother held a raised eyebrow, staring uncertain at the coniving man who always made eyes at her daughter. "I think what Killian is trying to say," Snow interjected before the captain could get another word in. "...is that they're not together right now. I mean, if they were, I'd know about it. Isn't that right, Emma?" the woman asked, smiling innocently at the Savior.

Oh. Awkward.

tumblr_inline_nrmalgoEjq1svxfuj_100.png

"You don't have to apologize,"
Ruby responded, a real smile returning to her face at last. "I think we all have our issues," she added after a moment, secretly thinking of her own problems. What bothered Ruby most about her own issues, however, was that something could probably be done about them. All she needed was a way back to the Enchanted forest so she could actually search for her missing pack. But even still, a small voice nagged in the back of the girl's head that asked her if she was certain that looking for her pack was what she really wanted. Was she sure that finding them would make her happy?

The wolf girl shook these thoughts away, instead focusing her attention on Pony Head. "So, where are you from? I've never see anything-- I mean, anyone quite like you before," she quickly corrected. "I'd guess the Enchanted Forest, but I never saw anything quite like you when I lived there." And why was a creature like Pony Head popping up now all of a sudden? It was rather bizarre.

tumblr_inline_nzo6ms3XAl1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Don't be bashful, lad," Killian would say in reply to Marco, slipping over beside the boy so that he could playfully elbow him. "Where I come from, some married at your age. Wouldn't be an uncommon thing," he added, his playful expression fading when Star figured out what tying the knot meant, and suggested that himself and Emma do the same. He immediatly shot a sheepish look to David, knowing the man wouldn't have the most excited reaction to such a statement. But, then again, Star was only a child, so maybe he wouldn't be so tough on the lass.

Killian cleared his throat and straightened up his back, shaking his head afterwards. "Now, now, Swan and I aren't anywhere near that level. I've found that it's best to take things slow with a woman of her... character. Besides that, I wouldn't dare hinder any of the progress I've made by proposing too early. A suave, witty pirate is well aware when it's best to claim the treasure," he said, a smirk still on his face.

tumblr_inline_nfwgsw8Cx41sk47ji.jpg

While Killian said these things, Emma's mother held a raised eyebrow, staring uncertain at the coniving man who always made eyes at her daughter. "I think what Killian is trying to say," Snow interjected before the captain could get another word in. "...is that they're not together right now. I mean, if they were, I'd know about it. Isn't that right, Emma?" the woman asked, smiling innocently at the Savior.

Oh. Awkward.

X4tVm.jpg

"Where... I come from?" Pony Head asked, a bit caught off guard by the question. No one had really taken an interest in her home planet before, aside from of course Star and the other people in her circle of friends.

"Well, I come from the planet Uni, mmkay. I'm like the princess there but it sucks, yknow? All these rules about ediquette and stuff. When I just wanna partay!" Pony Head replied, getting a bit carried away there. Being brainwashed into some politically correct pretty princess that drinks tea and stuff back at St. Olgala's wasn't exactly a fun experience, after all.

"Did you say 'Enchanted Forest?' Is that where all you earth turds come from?" She asked, not really knowing how earth worked. She had never heard Marco or any of Star's other earth friends talk about that place. Maybe it was a secret?

26937YY.jpg

"Oh come onnn Killian! Taking things slow is so boring. I mean look at me and Marco!" Star said as she grabbed her boyfriend's arm just after Killian had elbowed it.

yUEYD.jpg

"I mean, I think we've been taking things slow. Definitely not fast enough to get married yet. I mean, I'd have to wear a suit and then I'd be King of Mewni and you'd be queen and--"

"We're not getting married yet, silly! My mom and dad still have like, ten years before they should stop being King and Queen." Star interrupted, letting out a giggle at Marco's nervousness. He was just the cutest little thing when he babbled on like that!

"Buuuut that doesn't mean we can't kiss~" Star said as she began to lean in, causing Marco to not try and back away, though he did object.

AEcy7vS.jpg

"Star, I don't think we should start kissing in front of a bunch of people we don't kn--" But it was too late, as Star had already pressed her lips against Marco's, which ended with the poor safety kid soon kissing her back reluctantly.

Meanwhile, Glossaryk found some pudding and was floating above Snow's head, not even paying attention to what was going on as he snacked on said pudding.

"I am in pudding heaven!" He exclaimed before literally chugging his delicious chocolate pudding right over Snow's head.

lfLYM7b.jpg

Oh, and Janna was still fine too in case you were wondering. She had retreated up into her treebranch after slapping Henry's behind and getting scolded by Regina, now nonchalantly playing with a flashlight she had on her.

tumblr_oh41ehtV0D1vja958o2_r1_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.