Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Boom, look at that. All done.

I certainly hope it's up to snuff and it provides well enough a reason for him to be in the Black Cauldron rather than the Fairtyales. ;o Sorry about the length, btw. ._.

Okay my intros are up for Prince Charming and Maleficent^^.

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow
It's perfectly okay, take your time.

Didn't get a notification, but I am reading him now.

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Wow, I wish I had that much excitement xD

Now I feel like I didn't do a good job -^-

Has anyone talked about the relationships between Charries, or is that all going down on the sly?

Lolz, well thank you.

I think I'll be putting Merida on the side unless she is needed.

ACCEPTED TO THE EXTREME!!!! I didn't think it be possible to fall head over heels for a CS history, but I did. BRAVO!
*Blushes*

Oh my, I haven't gotten a compliment like that in fiveever. Thank you very much! <333

As well, I posted! I hope it's alright, heh.

And, concerning relationships, Coriolanus is open for a multitude of them! Friends, Frenemies, Enemies, People He Objectifies, Victims, the whole spectrum!!

*Blushes*

Oh my, I haven't gotten a compliment like that in fiveever. Thank you very much! <333

As well, I posted! I hope it's alright, heh.

And, concerning relationships, Coriolanus is open for a multitude of them! Friends, Frenemies, Enemies, People He Objectifies, Victims, the whole spectrum!!
I think Isaac would have a blast getting pissed off about how unhelpfully helpful Coriolanus is. :D It would be like Doakes and Dexter, but with less hatred and more 'Goddammit Cheshire can you not?' -_-

I think Isaac would have a blast getting pissed off about how unhelpfully helpful Coriolanus is. :D It would be like Doakes and Dexter, but with less hatred and more 'Goddammit Cheshire can you not?' -_-
Oh, I can imagine the on-field scenario now:

"There's a little birdie above you, Grizzly Adams."

"What? The hell is that supposed to—*alarms set off*"

"Fly on the wall. The walls have eyes. Honestly, I'm saying it clear as the night sky *huffs* This is un-bear-able. These conditions are simply grizzly in comparison. Insufferable."

"CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE?! FOR THE LOVE OF ALMIGHTY GOD."

Yes. They'll make the best-worst team ever.

But, I can certainly imagine the relationships currently:

Cheshire definitely uses Hook purely for his dashing looks. @Autumn_Burns_Red
He and Mor'du have an intense love-hate relationship whenever they're on missions. Apparently, Cheshire is more comfortable over the mic than in person. In person, Isaac is far too intimidating to poke fun at as much as he does when providing intel. Lol.
I'm certain he and Maleficent have a very tit-for-tat relationship, if that's okay. Kind of clever, non-hostile jests they continuously throw at each other. Kind of their way of communicating. @Shattered♦Secrets™
As for Jack, I think Cheshire treats him much like the actual Cheshire treats Alice, if that makes any sense at all. Drawn to the loners and outcasts, I suppose. @Chromatic

These are just suggestions, though, feel free to add if you guys wish.

Amari is open for Friendships, Enemies & Frenemies

Erm, Kendall is too, but I won't be rping her just yet.

@Left Half of Lancelot
That actually leaves much to the imagination xD In all versions or remakes of Alice in Wonderland though the Cheshire and Ali have an on and off relationship. Mostly because Chesh constantly plays tricks on Alice but somehow becomes semi helpful in the end. (<<As you can see, I have no idea what I'm talking about)

You know what would be crazy...No? Okay I will tell you! If someone from Fairytale had a romance, or friendship, with someone from Black-Cauldron, but neither knew about each other's line of work. Seeing Fairytale has their agents have cover jobs, and the Black-Cauldron employee just lied about it cause it's top secret information.
SORRY, I am like so tired, and my brain makes up ideas like this one. In fact I made the idea for this RP at four in the morning, after staying up for twenty-one hours. Is that weird?

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.