Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a princess. Does that mean I'm doing a ton of work for nothing? I can't make the difference disappear, but I will be making a villain too.
I don't mind you making her, but until the agency's numbers are even, I won't be accepting her, yet. Though it does not mean that you are doing all this work for nothing. If it comes time to start the IC, and we don't have enough Black-Cauldron agents to balance it out, I will accept her.

giphy.gif

✮Name✮
Oscar Emerson
✮Nickname(s)✮
Emmy
✮Age and Birthday✮
25/November 7th
✮Codename✮
Mad Hatter
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Gay
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮
Medic (Cares for injured agents, will sometimes go into the field if its a mission that is dangerous)
✮Homeland✮
Maine, United States
✮Cover job✮
Fashion Designer
✮Eye Color✮
Blue/Green
✮Hair Description✮
Red
✮Height✮
5'10
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
None
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Scars on his wrists
✮Health Ailments✮
Schizophrenia-takes medication to keep it at bay
PTSD-mostly only crops up when hes sleeping, causing nightmares

✮Personality✮
Protective- Hes very protective over the people he cares for
Quick Thinker- He goes into a situation and is able to figure out the best course of action very quickly
Shy-Has a hard time talking to new people/being observed
Secretive-Doesn't like to tell people about his past
Worrier-constantly worries about his team mates when they are out in the field

✮History✮
Oscar was born to a wealthy family of doctors. He grew up with two sisters and a brother. When he was 12 he had his first break from reality and ended up hurting his younger sister. His parents put him through many tests and drugs and counselors to try and help him and soon everything seemed ok. He graduated high school and went off to college but only a year in he dropped out and joined the military. He had learned a few things from his parents when it came to medicine and so he helped people he could when they went down in battle. Due to a bomb blowing up their quarters, he lost his medication. This caused the hallucinations to come back and he ended up killing a squad mate. He came out of it soon after and ran away, only taking a small family photo with him. He lived on street corners for awhile, pick pocketing people for money for his pills before someone walked by and left a note next to him. He hadn't been paying attention to who it was but when he read the details he signed up for fear of what would happen to him in jail. This will be his 3rd year at Fairy Tail.
✮Likes✮
Tea
Music
Quiet
Helping others
✮Dislikes✮
The voices
Loud people
Fighting

✮Hobbies✮
Sewing
Cooking
Reading
✮Talents✮
Sewing
Pick pocketing
Running
✮Strengths✮
Level Headed
Intelligent
Can calm people down easily
✮Weaknesses✮
Reliance on medication
Untrusting of new people
Cares too much for people
✮Fears✮
His secrets coming out
Hurting someone
Having a episode
✮Secrets✮
He lost his virginity at 16 during a party
He has schizophrenia
He killed a man and then ran away from the military
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮

Nicole Emerson-45-Alive
Victor Emerson-44-Alive
Carly Emerson-27-Alive
Miranda Emerson-26-Alive
Josh Emerson-21-Alive
All think he is deceased
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
20222731b528a216ec9eeabb71af5bbc.jpg

Finally finished XD had a brain fart.

Reactions: HEX
Finally finished XD had a brain fart.
The only thing is, everyone in Fairytale is blackmailed to be there. Though I am thinking about removing that rule.

Last edited:
Don't worry i am making two black caldron agents

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
I know it's a princess. Does that mean I'm doing a ton of work for nothing? I can't make the difference disappear, but I will be making a villain too.
Since Mr.Scales is making two black-cauldron agents and you are making one, Jasmine will be accepted without wait.

Fine. Can I at least have 3 characters? Also, I'm taking Scar. (From the Lion King)

Fine. Can I at least have 3 characters? Also, I'm taking Scar. (From the Lion King)
No, and with Mr.Scales joining, Jasmine will be accepted.

Do the side characters that aren't part of the companies count as one of the two? Because I was planning on making Jasmine's husband.

Do the side characters that aren't part of the companies count as one of the two? Because I was planning on making Jasmine's husband.
They don't count as one of the two, cause your character will be the only one that interacts with them. They are basically NPC's.

tumblr_m91xvuwoF61rcne3co1_1280.jpg

She has blue eyes.
132051-blue-eyes-gorgeous.png

✮Name✮
Akira Kagami

✮Nickname(s)✮
None

✮Age and Birthday✮
She's 24 and her birthday is March 22nd.

✮Codename✮
Jasmine

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position
Don't really care, but for now she's a Hacker.

✮Homeland✮
California

✮Cover job✮
Computer programer.

✮Eye Color✮
Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Long curly black hair.

✮Height✮
5'4"

✮Weight✮
124 pounds

✮Piercings✮
She has pierced ears but rarely wears earrings.

✮Marks✮
4c8b36b2bb21b24ad7f2766465d846bb.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
-arrogant
She has always thought she was higher or better than most people at the company. She has been like this from a young age.

-ambitious
She always aim for the top, wanting to be better than she is.

-judgmental
She can easily find the flaws in other people, and will often point out whatever she finds.

-aggressive
She is very harsh and isn't very good at holding back unkind words.

-restless
She has a hard time sitting still for too long. She has lots of coffee breaks when she tries to sit down and work.

-materialistic
She cares very much about the things she has. She loves her clothing and jewelry.

✮History✮
Akira lived with her mother, Hotaru, her father, Torao, and her sister, Naoko. Naoko was born when Akira was 4 and was always doing whatever Akira ordered. Naoko died when she was followed by Akira's father. Akira later found out that Naoko was not Torao's daughter, and was always angry at Hotaru for cheating on her father. She never knew the truth about Naoko's death, but she found out that Hotaru had killed Torao. She never told anyone because her mother threatened her, and Akira was always afraid of her mother's power and control. When it was just Akira and Hotaru, they moved around a lot. Akira finally settled down back in California where she met her husband, Daigoro.

✮Likes✮
-Apples
-Clothing and Jewelry
-People respecting her
-Chocolate
-Calm people
-Understanding people
-Smart people
-Candy

✮Dislikes✮
-Sour things (unless it's candy)
-Hyper people
-Stupid people
-Thieves
-Murder
-Vinegar
-Birds
-Tofu

✮Hobbies✮
-Reading
-Traveling
-Shopping
-Hacking
-Computer programing

✮Talents✮
-Hacking
-Finding flaws in other people
-Knows Japanese
-Building computers

✮Strengths✮
-Very intelligent
-Can hack into anything
-Knows another language
-Always trying to be better.

✮Weaknesses✮
-Too attached to her stuff
-Too aggressive
-Too judgmental, doesn't make many friends
-Can't sit still

✮Fears✮
-Her mother
-Her husband (or anyone else) finding out any of her secrets

✮Secrets✮
Her mother killed her father.
She cheated on her husband when she joined the company.
She almost killed Naoko when they were little.
It was her fault her husband's dog died.
Her husband doesn't know where she is.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Mother - Hotaru - Alive
Father - Torao - Dead
Sister - Naoko - Dead
Husband - Daigoro - Alive

✮Friends✮
TBD

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Open. Not planning on keeping the husband.

✮Enemies✮
TBD
FINALLY DONE!!!

FINALLY DONE!!!
She is accepted, but just so I understand this correctly, she works with a company that is thieves but she doesn't like thieves. So she just doesn't like the fact her company steals, right? Just let me know if I am understanding correctly.

Yes that is correct. But since she has to work there she might as well be at the top.

Oh!!! I stopped getting updates to this oh no!!!

Does this mean my alice is already counted out D:

Does this mean my alice is already counted out D:
No, she is still in this. I just changed it to where the front page had fully finished and accepted characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
I think there should be a form for side characters. An easier one, because they're only around when the main character interacts with them. Well, I'm gonna start working on Scar.

167456174.jpg

✮Name✮
Ashanti Tinibu

Nickname(s)✮
None

Age and Birthday✮
35 the first of November

Codename✮

Scar

✮Gender✮
Female

Sexuality✮
Straight

Position✮
Field agent

Homeland✮
Africa

Eye Color✮
Brown

Hair Description✮
Long curly brown hair.

Height✮
5' 1"

Weight✮
She is

Piercings✮

Marks✮

✮Health Ailments✮

Personality✮

✮History✮

✮Likes✮

Dislikes✮

Hobbies✮

Talents✮

Strengths✮

Weaknesses✮

Fears✮

Secrets✮

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮

Friends✮

Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮

Enemies✮

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, looking back to what I said originally (On the secondary characters sheet), other characters can interact with them, like if they went over to your character's house and the NPC was there, but only you can control them.
Anyway the sheet for secondary characters is short, and doesn't require a lot of effort. You don't have to write out a paragraph for their personality or even explain their traits. They won't have to be pre-checked, so it doesn't have to be above and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.