Once Upon a Fairytale (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, sorry but I think I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew in the last couple of days and I'm gonna have to back out of this RP. My apologies for any inconvenience.

I think I will join this as the Code Name Merida and Prince Adam

Or I will switch out Merida if I can use Jessica Rabbit?
Merida and Prince Adam can be used. I am unsure about Jessica Rabbit, but if I do decide that the whole aspect of the Roger Rabbit film can be placed into this world, you will be the first to know.

Reactions: T E R R O R
I don't know if someone had already asked this or not, but...

What are all the possible positions?

I don't know if someone had already asked this or not, but...

What are all the possible positions?
Princes, Princesses, and good side kicks etc, Genie. It's on the first page underneath the lists of code names already taken.

Um, those are the code name sub-choices, not the positions.

Can I reserve cruella? Thanks!

Reactions: HEX
Sean Anthony Fields
" I'm fighting for something so much bigger than me"

tumblr_lfk7c0kADP1qzate4o1_500.gif

Character Sheet (FAIRY-TALE AGENTS)
(Picture/GIF: Above^^
✮Nickname(s)✮ None
Age and BirthdayFebruary 28/25/Pisces
Code-nameHansel
✮Gender✮Male
✮Sexuality✮Heterosexual
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)Field Agent
✮Homeland✮ Capri, Italy---San Diego, California
✮Cover job✮ Works in a bike shop
✮Eye Color✮Brown
✮Hair Description✮Brown
✮Height✮6'1
✮Weight✮140lbs
✮Piercings✮Both ears are pierced.
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos: Scar on his lower back and a small scar on his right shoulder.
✮Health Ailments✮N/A

✮Personality✮ Loyal- Sean protects those whom he is close to and would put his life on the line if that meant the safety of those that he cares deeply for. If you get on Sean's good side he'll stick by you till the very end.

Caring- Although he might not show it often, Sean does care deeply for others. He has a weakness for small children and woman due to the fact that he has a child of his own. With people he always give them some benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Hotheaded-The one thing Sean has a hard time doing is keep his anger under control. He's learned how to keep himself in check....most of the time but when someone gets under his skin it's hard to keep him from lashing out.

Stubborn- Sean wants things his way or the high way. He sees things through his eyes and usually wants his ideas pushed and if not he's slower than others to latch on to someone else's view.

Casanova- If anything Sean's way with words and women are a plus. His flirty nature gets him things that he wants and information from people. This comes naturally to Sean and he finds enjoyment in using this talent on other people.

✮History✮ Sean is the third born to an older brother in and sister in a small home in Italy. His mother was a school teacher and his father was an engineer. When Sean was about six his uncle invited his family to come to america and start a better life. Sean's father was reluctant to leave but trusted in his brother and within the next three months Sean and his family moved to California where his uncle was located. His parents quickly found jobs, his mother found a resuming job as a teacher and his father became a business man and worked alongside his brother. In school Sean excelled in his classes and when he reached high school he was spending more time at his fathers job then in class. Of course upon his parents wishes he graduated from high school and moved on to college. Taking on language and technology classes outside however he trained in hand to hand combat, and free lance running. After college he settled into a well known bike shop and worked in the day and trained at night. Before long he met a woman names Veronica and they fell in love like something out of a movie although it wasn't and soon Sean found himself tangled up in her mess of lies and secrets. The only thing she was telling the truth about was her pregnancy. Soon after the birth of their son Kevin, Veronica became more distant and secretive. Sean eventually found out that Veronica was wanted to smuggling thousands of dollars worth of drugs to an underground company and that they were looking for her when some of the money went missing. Two years in Sean returned home to a crying baby and a not reading " I'm Sorry" and nothing else, not an I love you or an address or clue to where she might be leaving Sean to raise their son. The men that were looking for veronica soon came after him. Shorty after the Fairy Tale Agents came to him with an offer, join them and they wold see to it that they'd handle the mess Veronica made and keep his son safe and if not then they'd leave him vulnerable and risk him and his sons life. With that Sean joined them no questions asked, he wanted his son safe and while he did what needed to be done he knew Kevin couldn't live with him being to risky, he placed him under his sisters care.

✮Likes✮: Training, Bike Riding, Spanish food, Water, Working out, Cars, Gun range
✮Dislikes✮: Being late, Boredom, Old school Italian music, Large Fires
✮Hobbies✮: Training, Swimming, Jogging, Building things

✮Talents✮ Can speak 3 different languages ( Italian, Spanish, and German)
✮Strengths✮ Fast thinker, Quick with his hands, great memory, Deceiving
✮Weaknesses✮Women and children
✮Fears✮ Going to jail for good, loosing everything that he worked hard to build, Loosing his son
✮Secrets✮ He has a 4 year old son named Kevin that he gave away to his older sister to raise.
tumblr_m8q8eclYOq1qcf95qo1_500.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮ Rebecca Fields/31/ Sister-Alive
Aaron Fields/28/ Brother- Presumed Dead
Kevin Fields/4/Son-Alive
Victoria Owens/27/ Mother of Kevin- Missing

✮Friends✮OPEN
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮: None at the moment?
✮Enemies✮OPEN

tumblr_lxu785FSyv1r9gwxjo1_500.gif

23be5fd39dea4b66848a37bcfa633644.jpg
This is Kevin

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX and T E R R O R
Okay so, after the two people I know are going to respond, I am going to close sign ups.

curly-hair-ebba-zingmark-girl-hat-red-head-favim-com-358527_large.jpg

Name
Kendall A. Jhames

Nickname(s)
Kenny, Alex, Ken, Doll.

Age & Birthday
24 & 1|23

Code name
Merida

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Position
Field Agent

Homeland
Chicago, Illinois

Cover job
Photographer

Eye Color
Brown

FallingOrangePetals.gif
FallingOrangePetals.gif

Hair Description
Kendall has long hair that reaches down to the middle of
her bottom. It's a natural orangish red color and wavy.

Height
5'10

Weight

Piercings
Three on each ear and one snakebite.

Marks
Tattoos on her neck, arms, legs, and lower back.

Health Ailments
N/A

Personality
Kendall doesn't play around, she knows what she wants and sets all situations aside to get there. No matter what may come her way, she believes that she will always be ready for the worst, it's what she was taught and how she always learned. When it comes to people, she can't stand most. She'll see right through some before they even come up to her and speak, it's really not that difficult for her. As far as friends go, Kendall always has a soft spot for them and can get really goofy and excitable around them all. She might get a little bossy at times, some times not even knowing it, which is why she will often apologize for doing so. People often take her looks and gender for granted, but she is not and well never be a fool. She's strong and wise in most cases and will quickly show it if there ever comes a time when she as to. Finally, Ken is aware of relationships with people. She wouldn't call herself unlucky with them simply because guys just can't handle her attitude and personality. Yes, some people have tried, but either she broke it off with them because they were too soft of the other person broke it off with her because they couldn't handle it. It doesn't phase Ken anymore, she's actually use to it and often brushes it off like it's nothing. This doesn't mean that she isn't hoping for the perfect guy, of course she is, but she is more than willing to wait for that person.

History
Kendall comes from a long line of military soldiers, all in different fields. When she was a baby, her mother and father both wanted her to quickly adapt to rough and rugged environments. As soon as she turned ten, they started to train her in different conditions and physical/emotional traits. As that went on, she also had four brothers that came along shortly before and after her. Being around guys didn't bother her too much, but she did have days where she just wanted a bunch of females in the house. As she grew, she had witness her mother and father splitting and her dad marrying another male. It was hard for everyone to adjust to, most of her brother didn't get it at all and actually turned against him and left, but it seems like Ken and two of her brothers got over it and accepted it. Though this was true, Kendall wasn't always so accepting to it. Sometimes she would get enraged and blurt out rude and disapproving words not aware of what she is actually saying, other times she would take in her new father with open arms. Soon enough though it was time for Kendall to move on with her life, her two brothers staying for two and three more years. She wouldn't say that her life was perfect, actually her life was never perfect. She still remembered all the times her parents pushed her until she passed out from too much physical excise. Despite this, she has become a strong woman often choosing not to shine too much light on her pass. She does still keep in touch with her brothers who had walked out because of reasons, she never believed in giving up on family.

Archery
Adventures
Training

Dislikes
Silence
Interruptions
Spotlight
Loud mouths

FallingOrangePetals.gif
FallingOrangePetals.gif

Hobbies/Talents
Archery
Shooting
Battling
Swimming

Strengths
Advanced thinking
Quick Adapter
Combat
Endurance

Weaknesses
Following
Staying in one place
Paying attention
Remembering things

Fears
Getting Sick
Smoking
Losing voice/hearing/sight
Breaking Down

Secrets
She hates her father for divorcing her mother
She can't come around to fully love her step father

She'll do anything to get her mother back...anything.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Family
A mother, two fathers, and four brothers.

Friends
(OPEN/Pending...)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
(OPEN/Pending...)

Enemies
(OPEN/Pending...)
Later on we will end up knowing what she did to be blackmailed, right?

Oh is this still accepting

I already provided it. She'll do anything to get her mother back, even if she has to break her step father and father up.

Maleficent will be up by Monday, busy weekend blah.

Maleficent is going to be an Anti-Hacker debugging hacks and whatnot. I think I'm the only ones who chars have unique positions, this is going to be fun to play out with everyone.

@Autumn_Burns_Red
Just wanted to let you know that I changed Esperanza's position from Field Agent to Undercover Ops (I put a description too)

EDIT: Also finished my Black Cauldron Agent

Last edited:
@Autumn_Burns_Red
Just wanted to let you know that I changed Esperanza's position from Field Agent to Undercover Ops (I put a description too)

Nvm the "mines the only unique position" thing lol.

Using neghbor's wifi so probably have up tonight instead of monday.

@Polystical After I finish Maleficent, I wanted to PM you discussing some type of friendship/relationship between Frederick and Esperanza, since they both have a talent of disguise and they both have position of Manipulation and trickery if that sounds fun lol.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Accepted and that is a great edit to Esperanza!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I already provided it. She'll do anything to get her mother back, even if she has to break her step father and father up.
Okay, sorry. Anyways she is accepted.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.