2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Once Upon a Fairytale

Within the city of London lies many secrets. The largest being the Fairytale Empire. This empire is home to many thieves, hackers, and evil masterminds or better known the Princes and Princesses of Fairytale. Hopefully you've caught on to the fact Fairytale isn't one of the good guys. They are the brightest minds with the darkest secrets, who have been blackmailed to working for the Fairytale Empire. Though they struggle with keeping their lives separate from their work with the empire, they must keep their work going or everything in their life will crumble.
This won't be your everyday at the office.

attachment.php

Okay, so this is the basest for this RP, I still have some things to work out, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in this.
To further explain this RP…
Everyone will receive codenames. EX: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Phillip, Aurora.
Their secrets (that they are blackmailed on) could potentially ruin their lives and send them to jail.
They will be doing heist from all around the world, though their homes are in London. Though not everyone will be out on an assignment at once.

PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS, OR SUGGEST WAYS TO IMPROVE THIS!

CODE NAMES:
Cinderella:
Prince Charming:
Jasmine:
Aladdin:
Genie:
Rapunzel:
Flynn Rider:
Snow White:
Aurora:
Philip:
(More if needed!)

attachment.php

Rules:
1: No one liners if you can. Hard to reply to and I love reading long responses
2: RESPECT EACH OTHER IN OOC. No one likes a douche
3: no limits to how long your responses are. I really don't mind.
4: Make your characters however you want!! Be creative
5: Everyone LOVES ROMANCE!! It's completely okay here! If things get too steamy though, take it elsewhere. Thanks
6: THERE'S A 2 CHARACTER LIMIT

attachment.php

(This is what the CS would look like! Just a FYI, if you wanted to join!)
Character Sheet
(Picture/GIF Real people only. If you wanna incorporate more than one that's great!)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Codename✮
✮Gender✮
✮Sexuality✮
✮Position (Hacker, Field Agent, etc.)✮
✮Homeland✮
✮Part-time job (Cover job)✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious, and the big one that they are blackmailed about.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S
(completely optional!)

This is pretty much for characters that are associated with one of your characters, but isn't integral to the plot enough to merit an entire character sheet. Use this if you have no intentions of making family members actual characters, but do still intend to use them. They're essentially NPCs that only you control.

[Insert Picture Here; Again, Real Photos Only]

Name

Ethnicity

Relation to Character
Are they a family friend, are they their mother or father or child or sibling?

Occupation

Personality
This can literally be as long as you'd like it to be. If you prefer to list things, you don't have to describe how that relates to how they act.

Other
Anything you deem important and necessary. Also just weird tidbits and idiosyncrasies maybe.

(If you are interested https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/once-upon-a-fairytale.115652/)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1
I'm interested! And if there are no fantastical elements involved then it's just modern.

Okay, I was unsure of that, so thank you!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I have also decided to put in parts for government agents who are looking for them!

I think that sounds good. Maybe their code names could be villians, and only the Agents of Fairytale call them by those names.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Oh, this is rather interesting! I think i'd rather like to join.

Reactions: HEX
I would like to get a few more interested in this plot before I shift this over to modern sign-ups.d

I've been trying to look everywhere for a dark modern fairytale RP (yea yea pretty specific I know). I'd be pretty down for anything so tag me when you wanna get this show on the road.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I would love to join this ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
oh my god you are a freaky genius. i love this so much, please tell me there is room <3

Status
Not open for further replies.