Once Upon A Curse

Moving into the living room after coming down the stairs, Hook rubbed at his chin as he looked around, moving slowly through the hallways as he looked around. He was unsure of how long Jefferson would be, so he kept himself busy by simply looking around as he walked. Growing rather bored easily, the male simply moved into the living room and took a seat, fingering his hook as he waited. Hearing the man call out to him, Hook started to chuckle as he looked up to see Jefferson moving into the same room, “Seemed like more fun,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders and a smirk on his lips.

Watching Jefferson turn on the television, Hook looked at it with a rise of his brow curiously before looking back at the man, “Aye, you’re going to help me get to Neverland.” He said, smirking as his fingers continued to move around the point of his hook, letting it prick his pointer every once in a while.

"Are you going to pay for that?" Jefferson asked, referring to the broken window. "Because I've spent a fortune on this house and I don't really care to spend much more. Plus, you're the one who wants something from me. Not the other way around." A small grin spread across his handsome face as a million thoughts came to him, it was the product of a strange and tiring day. "From what I can tell you kind of owe me. What with all the threats and window breaking. I bet you blew out my tires, didn't you?" For some reason he expected the Captain to be capable of anything, it was what added to his current fear of him.

"Neverland..." The place was vaguely familiar to him but he knew that he had been to many places and couldn't remember them all. "And how exactly do you think I will be able to help you?" It was a serious questions, one that Jefferson didn't think that the man before him had even asked himself yet. And he was hoping that once he did this little problem would stop.

Chuckling as he dropped his hand from playing with the point of his hook, the pirate smirked as he looked across at Jefferson, “Perhaps, though I wouldn’t count on it.” He already knew that the man was going to be angry about the broken window and would probably fuss to him about it, but Hook had no intention of fixing or paying for the damage that he had done. The only thing Hook intended to do was get back to Neverland, and at this point he didn’t care what he did as long as he was getting back home. Letting a brow rise curiously, the male smirked as he shook his head, “I owe you nothing, Hatter.”

Running a hand through his hair as Jefferson questioned on how exactly he was supposed to help him, Hook narrowed his eyes on the man before letting his smirk take form on his lips again, “The lovely Regina told me about your hat, and that’s how you’ll help me.”

"You owe me whatever I want in place of getting back to your home." Jefferson threw back at the Captain as he turned his attention to the program on tv. He had no clue what the hell he was watching, or what Grace had been watching. Just that a bunch of colorful...ponies...were dancing around on the screen and blabbering on about how friendship was the only true magic. "But the window can be a matter discussed at another time."

Once more his attention was returned to the man before and for a moment all he could register was the rugged handsomeness of the dark haired male. And then he finally realized exactly why his daughter had been chatting on and on about him ever since she had first saw him on their doorstep. He wasn't exactly disagreeable and Jefferson found himself frowning at how easily swept us his little girl was. "My hat is broken." He stated firmly, trying to focus on the man's questions and not how his little girl was smitten with him. If she were to walk down here right now she'd probably have a fit. The bitter thought crossed his mind randomly while he also went off on another plan to fix his hat. It wasn't like he hadn't thought about it before. Magic was in the world again and if he could fix it and ask Regina for help. Maybe even Emma. It would be easy enough. And where better to protect his Grace than in a world with no threats? "If such a world existed." He muttered under his breath without really thinking.

((So sorry! Dx School stuff came up and I got busy.))

(( No worries, I had some things come up as well. ))

As the man’s words sunk into his mind, the captain’s eyes narrowed threateningly on the other’s face, his eyes searching as he thought of how to respond to him. He thought for a few moments before shaking his head and letting the smirk slip back onto his lips, index finger running across his lips as he averted his attention to where Jefferson’s was currently, brow raising curiously as he took in what was playing on the strange box. Hook had been to many different worlds, but never one as interesting as this, and he was quite fascinated by it all. But that didn’t stop him from returning to his world.

Returning his attention to Jefferson with the smirk evident on his lips, the Captain studied his face for a few moments again, wondering what was running through the other’s mind. He needed the other man in order for him to get back to his world, seeing as at that moment Jefferson was the only one with a portal to the other worlds. Rubbing his chin as he listened to Jefferson’s words, the man shook his head as he chuckled, “Then you’ll just have to fix it.” He spoke, smirking as he focused his attention on the other’s face, intent as he already had plans running through his head. “The Swan girl finally has her magic, so get her to help in fixing the hat.”

Regina and Cora had given Hook lots of good information in how to return to his own land, but then they had turned on him and left to follow out their own mission. So he was left in Storybrooke with no way home and no chance to kill the crocodile. Though they had told him who might have a portal, being Jefferson, and who might be able to supply the magic, Emma. Cora had been subjected to learning that Emma now had her magic, seeing as she had used it on the woman when they had been in the Enchanted Forest. Hook figured they would be able to use her, whether she wanted to or not, the man was no longer going to take no for an answer.