FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
I'm Quetzal, Quetz, or Q, if you please.

The Me
I'm in my 30s. RPing is my favorite past time. I've been doing it for over ten years.
I average 2-3 paragraphs, more with intros, or if the scene involves multiple characters.
My grammar is okay. I'm very much open for tips in this regard.
I predominantly play male characters. But I can also play female characters.
I like to have a cast of supporting characters.
I am frequently free to RP. Though not always in the mood. But if I'm enjoying it, I will be eager to respond regardless of my state.

Expectations
Please be at least 18. No offense to anyone younger.
I'm looking for someone with an average similar to my own. 2-3 paragraphs. That means no one liners and no novel sized posts.
Romance isn't required, but I'm very much open to it. I can get all sorts of kawaii if need be. >.>;

Role-play Interests
Supervillain RP: I have a character in mind for this. I was tempted to copy the plot from a previous RP, but I guess I'm hoping that RP might some day continue. The world of that character is one of heroes and villains being a regular part of society. We can work together on the world or I can take your on a ride through it. I don't mind the work. :3

Magic RP: Master x Apprentice type of RP. I have a system of magic in mind. So I hope you're open to working with it. It's important since a big part of this RP would be the master (My character) would teach the apprentice (your character).

Post Apocalyptic Fantasy RP: It's a cross between Mad Max and classic fantasy. With a dash of future tech. It also includes the same magic system from the Magic RP. Our characters would be wasteland adventurers, taking on jobs for settlements or other factions.

I'm open to other ideas. But I've been really longing to do these.

Last edited:
This is a sample of a post introducing a character. To give an idea of my style and what you can expect from me.

A man sat cross legged at a small pyre, with candles lit in a circle around it, raised his arms to the air. Each arm etched with runes and demonic script. A series of whispered words pouring from his mouth. The flames of the candles streak higher than would be normally possible. From the pyre burst forth a creature with ape like features. Matted thick fur covered it's entire body. It's deep sunken eyes smoldering like coals.

'Oh thank hellfire, I thought I was going to run out of breath...' Cristos Cisnero thought to himself after the demon appeared.

However he frowned when it started speaking it's demonic litany of aggrandizing and the threats that come with almost every demon that gets summoned. Cristo always tuned them out. In his mind he translated it into a high pitched series of squeaks. So he would simply nod. 'I wonder why he's a monkey. Is there a monkey hell dimension? Does that mean monkeys rate a soul? Well...all dogs go to heaven as they say, well not my dog. But most I imagine..."

As his inner monologue continued on it's ADD rattled train of thought. The monkey-esque demon's voice rose a bit and then paused.

'Ah, shit, that was a question...' He thought to himself. But then shrugged mentally. They all wanted to know why they were summoned and what they were being paid. At least when you summoned them this way.

"I need some muscle. And I can offer an entire cow, three cat brains, and a racoon unfortunate enough to eat my fender," Cristo said with a calm confident manner. However the monkey demon just stared at him. "Fine, five cats!"

The monkey demon huffed and then raised his palm with the fingers splayed out and held up the other hand's index finger.

"Six, really? Are cat brains that good?!" Cristo exclaimed in a feigned fluster. The monkey demon put it's face right up to the containment circle he'd laid out. With a played up sigh, he relented. "Fine, six."

I have a lot of medieval fantasy plots if you'd like to see them.

Sure, message them to me. I'll take a look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.