1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal, Sci-fi, Yuri, Yaoi, Furry, Steam Punk, Historical, and many more
The Land of Dreams

Bleeding_Rose_by_LoneWolf15.jpg

The land of Dreams, once a lovely place with all the fairy tale creatures and their stories. From Cinderella to Little Red Riding Hood, they all was real you know. Happy go lucky, playing their roles or meeting with the other Fairy tale friends. A world where everyone lived together….though one day a villain, not Captain Hook, The Evil Stepmothers, Scar, The Queen of Hearts, not even the Boogeyman, but one a lot worst than all of them. The Queen of Villains…..Maleficent.

Somehow she broke out of her dungeon and began to destroy the Land of Dreams for revenge with her black sorcery

3 years later

The Land of Dreams became horrid and disturbing. Madness covered the land, worst then the Mad Hatter's. The land was no more of it's sunshine days or even a balance between good and evil. Death is more real than it ever occurred before…..

Now the Land of Nightmares, there's only a few, barely, have their mind still intact to try and stop Maleficent from her further crimes and help the ones that began to work for her. But that's for you to choose. Maleficent or Sleeping Beauty......or neither?

---------------------------------------------------
PG 16 [As long as you don't mind the whole thing then I don't care how old you are]

Rated M for Mature

Mature Content :. Blood and Soft swearing

1 is the minimum for paragraphs

Last edited:
Profiles
(Appearance)

Hello, well, as you must know I'm (Name & Last) and have been the lovely, (Role), for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a (Species) and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of ( Side), At this age of (Age) I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for (Sexual Orientation) when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine, (History).
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Muno

Requiem
OUNRepel_zps88b594c2.png

Last edited:
bd3bf6a2368b86a19d56e179eae417ae19cfd7e3_large.jpg

Hello, well, as you know must know I'm Scarlett Red and have been the lovely, Little Red Riding Hood, for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Demon and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Sleeping Beauty, At this age of 16 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for a man and a woman when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine, Land of Dreams was Little Red's home it was comfortable and...it just felt right to be. You didn't have to worry about much except for that wolf that keeps stalking her every now and then when she sees him on her way to her Granny's house. Though, of course, she never pay no mind to it unless it looked like it was coming a bit too close but it was animal like all the raise of the animals in the woods. Sometimes she thought maybe Snow White or whoever called it with her singing in the morning or whenever.

Though her roles changed very quickly after hearing about the Queen of Villains was back though she didn't know much of her except for Sleeping Beauty of how she encounter her first before everyone else.

The woman was right with her fairy godmothers she was evil that…..that witch was evil! She ruined Little Red's life and now her Granny's gone though she knew that before she the witch came back. She wanted to kill the wolf first for eating her Granny then get the witch but...for some reason she didn't want to after years later. Was it the feeling of change? Like power has grown into her...she felt different and her thoughts too? What was going on...she didn't feel human anymore....

Last edited:
Ah! DX

//almost drops giant scissors and cut the ribbon

Open to all! T_T.....I cut myself by accident and forgot to say its open if people didn't know....

//holds hand and put the scissors in the sheath on my side

I'm sorry but you are not accepted because one....Naruto is not a Fairy Tale and two Bodyguard is not a role for this type of Role play

This RP is a Fairy Tale only type meaning you can play as any of the Fairy Tale characters of any and whatnot, Queen of Hearts, The Big Bad Wolf, Three little Pigs, The Wolf [In Little Red Riding Hood], Goldilocks and the Three Bears, ect. Characters of that area.

THIS IS SO COOL CAN I JOIN.

wait never mind im to young *Arms crossed and Pouting then walks away and leaves* i wish this could be pg 14 but i can change anything good luck with the rp

THIS IS SO COOL CAN I JOIN.

wait never mind im to young *Arms crossed and Pouting then walks away and leaves* i wish this could be pg 14 but i can change anything good luck with the rp

DX EH! NO wait awww I was just saying that stuff on there is around that but you can join if you don't mind the whole blood and stuff

and thanks

WideScreen_Prince_of_Persia_The_Two_Thrones_01.jpg

Hello, well, as you must know I'm Requiem Dominus Mortalis and have been The Gold Spinner, Rumpelstiltskin , for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I seem to have become a Djinn, this on it's own isn't an issue, but the why is the reason I've decided to be on the side of Sleeping Beauty. At the age of 23 I know that this world will not be the same as it used to be….. Still, I have urges, and if I can find myself a pretty young woman, who am I to turn her down? It seems like decades since it all began. Originally they called me the bad guy. Don't make a deal with me they'd whisper. They still did of course, and if they couldn't pay I'd have to find ways to make them. It wasn't anything personal, just good business. Never killed anyone that didn't deserve it though. That was a major rule. If you kill someone you can't get what you need from them. Always keep them alive, that was the rule. Or at least it was until I met her.

You'd think someone like her would have bigger fish to fry than me, but I have a certain level of magick that most don't comprehend. I'd heard that someone wanted a word with me. Someone with power. It wasn't difficult getting to her, and after a bit of a disagreement on terms, the witch and I came to a sort of agreement. I'd remove her from her prison and in return she would amplify my powers, and amplufy them she did, but at a heavy price. I became a Djinn, and so whoever managed to acquire my container gained control over me until they either let me free, or their wishes were up. If they refused to let me go however, well, wording is very important in a contract. I will find the witch, and perhaps we'll come to a new arrangement. One that ends with her head mounted in my cage.

Last edited:
I don't know what Demon planned on being, so I have two seperate characters that I can run, and I've no problem with either. The Hatter was the first in my mind, but Rumple's just as much fun.

DGM_Tyki_Mikk_Steampunk_by_SteampunkTyki.jpg

Hello, well, as you must know I am Zaigou Masa Taida and I've been the Mad Hatter for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I seem to have become a Wraith and while I don't have any real reasons, I've decided to be on the side of Sleeping Beauty. At the age of 23 I know that this world will not be the same as it used to be….. Still, I have urges, and if I can find myself a pretty young woman, who am I to turn her down? It seems like decades since it all began. I wasn't always mad you know. Originally I was just the Hatter, and a finer one you couldn't find. Of course, working with certain things, and certain people, well, it doesn't take long to lose one's mind. Of course, Madness is Gladness after all, as only the Mad can know.

When Alice tore down the House of Cards, I fell in Combat, though the history books surely tell a different story. It wasn't a week later, after I'd been buried, that the Dark One walked over my grave, giving new life to the dead body that was mine. So now I walk once more, a vengeful spirit, a Wraith. I don't know why I'm here, or what I'll do, but regardless of everything else, it should be fun, so let's have a smile, shall we, and would someone please pass the tea?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

228609_1772310022938_7759803_n.jpg

Hello, well, as you must know I'm Krios Santra and have been The Gold Spinner, Rumpelstiltskin , for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I seem to have become a Djinn, this on it's own isn't an issue, but the why is the reason I've decided to be on the side of Sleeping Beauty. At the age of 23 I know that this world will not be the same as it used to be….. Still, I have urges, and if I can find myself a pretty young woman, who am I to turn her down? It seems like decades since it all began. Originally they called me the bad guy. Don't make a deal with me they'd whisper. They still did of course, and if they couldn't pay I'd have to find ways to make them. It wasn't anything personal, just good business. Never killed anyone that didn't deserve it though. That was a major rule. If you kill someone you can't get what you need from them. Always keep them alive, that was the rule. Or at least it was until I met her.

You'd think someone like her would have bigger fish to fry than me, but I have a certain level of magick that most don't comprehend. I'd heard that someone wanted a word with me. Someone with power. It wasn't difficult getting to her, and after a bit of a disagreement on terms, the witch and I came to a sort of agreement. I'd remove her from her prison and in return she would amplify my powers, and amplufy them she did, but at a heavy price. I became a Djinn, and so whoever managed to acquire my container gained control over me until they either let me free, or their wishes were up. If they refused to let me go however, well, wording is very important in a contract. I will find the witch, and perhaps we'll come to a new arrangement. One that ends with her head mounted in my cage.

Happy Face! X3 both is accepted and thanks for joining! You can go ahead and start.

Well, the vote has been cast, and I'm playing Rumpelstiltskin rather than The Hatter

Aww ok then both was very good characters but I'll put Hatter off then.

I'm not good at juggling characters, and beyond that I don't want to take up spaces other people would be interested in. Hatter's a very popular role

Understandable and yea Hatter pretty much is

OwO his so awesome, I mean, who wouldn't want to be Hatter

As a Kingdom Hearts fan I give this RP the thumb's up. "The Mistress of All Evil" Maleficent indeed.

Lol thank you! And it only make sense that she was and I, as well, into Kingdom of Hearts. She would always scare me because of how powerful she was in the Kingdom of Hearts and Mickey Mouse house of Villains. :3

Hello, well, as you must know I'm Checkers Bizarre, and have been the lovely, Cheshire Cat for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Humanoid Cyborg which means that I have somehow gained a vast amount of mechanical part that have morphed my body quite a large bit. I decided to be on the side of this hellish world of My own, At this age of 19 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for a nice young man when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine. I wasnt always a Cheshire Cat. I was once a normal girl living in wonderland. Much like Alice herself, I too was led into the rabbit hole from my glorious home in the real world. The sane world, but when one spends far too much time in wonderland...things begin to happen. I was thrilled at first, my new, feline assets were a joy, the hearing, the balance, the fun I had. Oh golly, the fun I had. I wasnt even mad back then, just a feline going about her way. Unfortunately, The Red Queen didnt like the new member of Wonderland, and had me imprisoned. It was those many, many years in the dungeons I spent that made me go mad. I began to speak in riddles, began to become The Cheshire Cat that everyone seems to know, and love these days. I eventually discovered my skill to apparate, and disapparate soon after my second year there,, and that is when I escaped the dungeons.

Did you know that I was the one who came up with "Off with their heads!" A lovely little habit the Queen got from an idea I put into her head. Why let them suffer in the dungeons, Your Majesty? Sever their heads from their shoulders, allow it to roll across your mighty floors. The red of their blood will do more than simply accent your lovely, crimson halls.

What I devil I was.

It all changed when that evil witch appeared though. With her came a gloomy darkness. A darkness that seemed to changed everyone in the Land of Dreams. In my Wonderland...in everyone else's story as well. When the darkness reached me, my arms, my ears, my tail, my eyes, and my heart were all transformed into unsightly, mechanical masses. My need to rip, maim, and destroy were unsatisfied. I was now a monster. A humanoid Cyborg with demonic, robotic optics that seemed to gaze into one's souls. This is me this day, a Cheshire Cat speaking in riddles. Do not be fooled though. I am wise, I am knowledgeable, and let it be known. Answer my riddles correctly, or ill rip you to shreds, my Cheshire smile plastered on my face.

Attachments

• SeeU.600.1230650.jpg
    SeeU.600.1230650.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello, well, as you must know I'm Checkers Bizarre, and have been the lovely, Cheshire Cat for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Humanoid Cyborg which means that I have somehow gained a vast amount of mechanical part that have morphed my body quite a large bit. I decided to be on the side of this hellish world of My own, At this age of 19 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for a nice young man when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine. I wasnt always a Cheshire Cat. I was once a normal girl living in wonderland. Much like Alice herself, I too was led into the rabbit hole from my glorious home in the real world. The sane world, but when one spends far too much time in wonderland...things begin to happen. I was thrilled at first, my new, feline assets were a joy, the hearing, the balance, the fun I had. Oh golly, the fun I had. I wasnt even mad back then, just a feline going about her way. Unfortunately, The Red Queen didnt like the new member of Wonderland, and had me imprisoned. It was those many, many years in the dungeons I spent that made me go mad. I began to speak in riddles, began to become The Cheshire Cat that everyone seems to know, and love these days. I eventually discovered my skill to apparate, and disapparate soon after my second year there,, and that is when I escaped the dungeons.

Did you know that I was the one who came up with "Off with their heads!" A lovely little habit the Queen got from an idea I put into her head. Why let them suffer in the dungeons, Your Majesty? Sever their heads from their shoulders, allow it to roll across your mighty floors. The red of their blood will do more than simply accent your lovely, crimson halls.

What I devil I was.

It all changed when that evil witch appeared though. With her came a gloomy darkness. A darkness that seemed to changed everyone in the Land of Dreams. In my Wonderland...in everyone else's story as well. When the darkness reached me, my arms, my ears, my tail, my eyes, and my heart were all transformed into unsightly, mechanical masses. My need to rip, maim, and destroy were unsatisfied. I was now a monster. A humanoid Cyborg with demonic, robotic optics that seemed to gaze into one's souls. This is me this day, a Cheshire Cat speaking in riddles. Do not be fooled though. I am wise, I am knowledgeable, and let it be known. Answer my riddles correctly, or ill rip you to shreds, my Cheshire smile plastered on my face.

owo wow what people come up this days accepted! Post when you want :3

• Love
Reactions: Cry and Azzy
Status
Not open for further replies.