Always
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, romance
It's been a while since I've played on here, I don't even remember what I had on any previous search threads...Everyone just eventually left without a word and well after so long it get's tiring trying to keep roleplays up with people who apparently don't seem to care. But here I am again hoping that I might have some luck now.

I do have some plot bunnies hopping around but first why don't we get some rules out of the way, then I'll go on to say a few things about the way I roleplay so we can see if we'd be a good match before getting all excited.

Le Rules
-No smut.
-Please keep thing consensual in the roleplay, be it implied, in the past, or otherwise.
-I'll say please don't ditch if you can't help it, I understand getting busy but leaving without word unless necessary is rather rude.
-Please do be at least 16-17. I'm 29 and while I do roleplay with people much young (or older) than me it would be really weird to roleplay with anyone younger than that, particularly if it were romance.

How I like things to go
-Plots are nice, but I really like world building and character driven roleplays. I love that sweet character development and relationships. So if you like to follow very detailed plots I'm not your guy.
-On that note I do prefer to play males. I've made exceptions but those were under VERY specific circumstances.
-When it comes to relationships I don't say no to romance, and I'm willing to do m/m or m/f m/nb.
-I prefer to write more, I'm not saying replies have to be novels but I'd prefer at least 3 nice paragraphs.
-I do write in 3rd person past tense, and I like to think I have decent grammar, I only ask that you do the best you can.
-Character sheets are alright if you want them, as are samples.
-I don't mind faceclaims if you like them, but they aren't required. In addition to that when I do have pictures they are ones I've drawn myself, I don't use photos of real people.
-I don't mind DMs or threads, and I don't mind OOC chats, but I do like to keep OOC and IC separate.
-I don't ask for really frequent replies, if you're busy then you're busy. You can expect a reply a week from me unless you like to bug me. In which case throw kittens.
-I don't mind doubling up, but it's not required.
-This is a collaborative work so I expect both of us to put in effort. This goes for NPCs too.

Alright so I'm going to throw out some elements I like, or don't mind doing and then get to plots
-Vampires
-Werewolves (haven't gotten to try this yet but I'd like to)
-Faeries
-Dragons
-Any other mythological creature basically.
-Mythology in general (such as gods, goddesses and the likes).
-Fantasy, particularly high fantasy.
-Crime (save the obvious).
-Horror
-Demons (you'll have to ask about my complicated demon classification).
-Blood. I'm just saying I'm not afraid of a little violence.

OK I lied, I'm going to throw out a few things I really don't like doing
-Huge age gaps (save for perhaps something between an older vampire and someone younger).
-Mental Illness, it's not so much that I dislike this, in fact I throw it in a lot when applicable, but I'd rather avoid this unless you really, really know your stuff, because I do.
-Rape/sexual assault. I know I mentioned that already but for me it begs a second mention.
-Lots of fluff, a little is good on rabbits but not as much in roleplays.
-Incest, similar themes.
-Infidelity ( I come across a surprisingly high number of people wanting this).
-Slice of life/ school ( I kinda do this to get away from that kind of stuff).

And finally I shall get on with the plots~ A few have specific elements or genres, but if it's not listed that doesn't mean it can't be included. I should also mention that for some of these I do have a character in mind for them, those ones will have a little * by them.

Reincarnation
[Romance, drama, low fantasy]
I'm not gonna fancy up how I describe it, it's a bout two lovers cursed by a jealous witch to never find happiness together. They're continuously reincarnated only to meet a tragic end and have to find each other all over again.

They Key*
[High fantasy, drama, adventure]
During a war between the god the goddess of life, was severely wounded forcing her into a deep sleep. To protect her in her vulnerable state she was placed in a hidden tomb locked with a special key to await the day she reawakens. That key was hidden away and no one any longer remembers where. However the time has come for her to be awaken, and it's said that the one, or ones, who wake her will have great power at their disposal. As such many people are in search for the key, good, evil, selfish, and otherwise. As it happens some people are willing to share that power and find teaming up to benefit them. Two such people may do just that.

Revenge*
[Fantasy, drama, "romance"]
The kingdom of the humans and that of the Faeries had been at war for ages. In attempt to gain an advantage the humans kill the faerie queen, angering the king. Yet as the years pass on and both kingdoms are strained they agree on a union. The faerie king agrees to marry a human princess to restore peace among the lands, however he has his own ideas. For his own revenge he plans on later murdering the princess as his wife was, until he falls for her.

Steal My Heart*
[Romance, drama]
He thought he was a decent thief, but when breaking into the mayor's house one night he stumbles over the mayor's daughter. Spilling his sad story he earns the girl's sympathy and the two can't find it in themselves to hate each other. In fact quite the opposite. The idea of a forbidden romance is too compelling and both are willing to meet in secret when they can.

Partners In Crime*
[Crime, drama, romance, action]
This could better be summed up with three words, Bonnie and Clyde. No elaborate explanation here, just a young couple that while struggling to make ends meet decide to turn to a life of crime and get a taste for it.

Folksong
[Possible romance, possible fantasy, drama]
This isn't so much a plot as it is something I wouldn't mind discussing one of. You've heard the song Scarborough Fair right? If you haven't you probably just don't know the name of it. You might not have heard of a similar song called The Elfin Knight. Variations of each exist yet both have more than one that sings about two would be lovers giving each other impossible tasks to garner their love interests affection. Again this isn't really a plot but it's something I'd love to come up with one for.

Of course all of these are up for alterations, if you have any ideas I'm open to hear them. I do do fandoms, but I'm very limited on what I will do, so for now I'll leave those out. And that's about it, if I think of any others I'll add them when I do.

I'll do a high fantasy role play with you and I'd prefer to build a plot together.

Hello, I would love to Roleplay with you. I do prefer to play multiple characters if that is okay with you.

I enjoy your ideas of: (Werewolves, Crime, and Mythology)
1. Reincarnation
2. The Key
3. Steal My Heart

Hi there! I'd definitely be interested in something involving dragons. If you want to PM me I'd love to do some brainstorming with you :)