On the Run OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@derelict_lilyflower

Oh!
I use this wesbite and upload it to this website in order to copy the URL of the image.
The URL for the image if you copy it from the first website, will expire in a week's time, so I have to upload it onto another website so I can use it.
Hope that made sense.

P.S.
It's spelled as 'Kimberly'

@derelict_lilyflower

Oh!
I use this wesbite and upload it to this website in order to copy the URL of the image.
The URL for the image if you copy it from the first website, will expire in a week's time, so I have to upload it onto another website so I can use it.
Hope that made sense.

P.S.
It's spelled as 'Kimberly'
Aha thank you very much, that might prove useful in future!

Oh and I'll go and edit that quickly

@derelict_lilyflower
Also, what does it mean when Finn says "Do you want to come to mine?"
Does it mean he's asking her to come to his place?...
Or does it mean to come to his own funeral that he set up for Amy?

Aha, his place @Audacious
He wants to have a sort of wake of his own which isn't fuelled by alcohol

@derelict_lilyflower

Oh okay, got it.
I'm going to post the reply right after someone else posts, because I really don't want to be that kind of person who flood the whole thread with their posts.
Believe me, you really don't want to be that type of person.

Reactions: sivilia
Yeah, I agree, I was planning to wait for either everyone to post first or until they mentioned me in their post before I did again. That gives everyone a chance to catch up

I'll probably get a post in today if I can get the housework done. :) So excited this is up!

Posted my stuff... posted several times... Yes.

I'll be posting soon, finishing my post up now

I'm here guys, I'm sorry. T.T I've been suffering from a migraine the past few days and overloaded with school. Everything's eased off for the moment, so I'll get a post in now!

EDIT: Post is half worked up. A headache started up again and to ease it off, I just went to sleep. Sorry, ya'll. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it so weird that the Amy's two best friends are so easy to think that her bo is innocent. o.o Especially since they don't know him at all (except in some passing) and he's acting like he belongs in the loony bin. I would be running in the other direction. xD

• Love
Reactions: Karma200
I find it so weird that the Amy's two best friends are so easy to think that her bo is innocent. o.o Especially since they don't know him at all (except in some passing) and he's acting like he belongs in the loony bin. I would be running in the other direction. xD
Aha Finn is just trying not to judge anyone without definite evidence

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'll be posting today guys (if this headache doesn't get any worse!). Apologizes. When it's M-F, uni is kicking my butt!

Si I'm here

I'm here! Sorry, ya'll! It's been a rough one. I wasn't expecting all of life to come up on me. D:

Is everything all right with everyone?? Has real life caught up with you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.