1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Drama, Fluff, Forbidden/Taboo, Post-Nuclear (like Fallout).
Greetings! I'm Zura c: After another pause I've returned in search of roleplays. Below are a few details about me and the things I'm looking for.

• I am a 21 year old female from the East Coast.
  • Though I only have a part-time job, I surprisingly have very little time to send out replies, so it takes me a day or few unless we both happen to be on at the same time and can go back and forth for a few posts. I am usually on during my days off; Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
  • I am fine with doubling up/ having more than one pairing and usually prefer to. MxM and MxF pairings are what I'm most familiar with, though I wouldn't mind trying FxF.
  • 3rd person paragraph form, no one liners, decent spelling and grammar. Outside of that, I'm not picky.
  • Roleplay over PM, Discord or I might be convinced to do a Thread.
  • I prefer anime/drawn character references over using real people, but I'll work with whatever my partner is comfortable with.
  • Swearing and mature themes are fine with me, though I don't roleplay smut, I just fade to black (unless convinced, I usually need to feel comfortable with my partner first, honestly.)
  • I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is A-okay with me c:
  • I roleplay male and female roles, though I prefer female or at least the more submissive role. That being said, I could play a dominant character if needed, I just wouldn't be the best at it ^^;
  • I don't really roleplay fandoms, as I'm not a part of many to begin with, but I have no problem with taking ideas and such from them.
  • Genres I enjoy include romance(a must unless convinced otherwise), fantasy, slice of life, pirates, zombies (Warm Bodies series), post-apocalypse, and forbidden romances.
  • Genres I'm least interested in include sci-fi (light indications are fine, I just don't know much about sci-fi themes), history, and plots that have to do with furries.
General Pairings
  • Step/Siblings
  • Human x Human
  • Human x Non-Human (vampire, werewolf, merfolk, elf, etc.)
  • Non-Human x Non-Human
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Prince/ss, Stowaway, Merfolk, Old Famous Pirates Son/Daughter
  • Apocalyse Survivor x Survivor or other? (Ex. Ghouls from the Fallout game series, zombies from Warm Bodies)
Word Bank
Whisper|Autumn|Flowers|Coffee & Cigarettes|Text Message|Stars|Gods|Frenemies|Therapy|Abduction|Good People, Bad Situation|Angst|Survival|Small Cities|Tribes|Slow Burn|Dysfunction|False Memories

While I don't have any solid ideas at the moment, it wouldn't be too hard for us to create something together to get us started!

~Thank you for taking the time to read this~

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Still eagerly looking! Props if you come to me with a zombie involved plot/idea~

• Step/Siblings
  • Arranged Marriage
Could we do an Arranged Marriage mixed with Human x Non-human or could we do Step Siblings with Human x Non-human please?

• Step/Siblings
  • Arranged Marriage
Could we do an Arranged Marriage mixed with Human x Non-human or could we do Step Siblings with Human x Non-human please?
Yeah of course! I'm fine with both or either, just PM me~

I'd be down for a Nonhuman x Nonhuman. I've been itching to play a siren- the kind that eat people.

I'd be down for a Nonhuman x Nonhuman. I've been itching to play a siren- the kind that eat people.
Sure! Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the details~