Status
Not open for further replies.
C

:Cosmic:

Original poster
Hello there!

Once again, the time has come to look for 1x1 partners. Per usual, I have some general and partner rules:

Partner:
  • Writing level: Intermediate, adept, adaptable
  • Willing to play males in M x F roleplays, or females for F x F (any gender is acceptable though, really! Right now, I'm mainly looking for M x F's.)
  • Posting speed: once or multiple times a day, once a week
  • Good with communication (i.e., share ideas with me, tell me your comfort zones upfront, or can just chat with me!, etc.)
General:
  • No Mary Sue/Gary Stew characters
  • Tell me if you lose interest or need to take a break. I'll do the same for you, obviously.
  • Drama should stay in the roleplay, if there is any. (Along with the partner communication rule, tell me if something bothers you instead of being passive-agressive or bitchy.)
  • Posts are at least a paragraph long (6+ sentences the other player can go off of). No one-liners, please and thank you.
  • Smut is fine by me, for any teen members who are looking.~

Now, I don't have any plots at the moment, but here are some pairings. The role I'd like to play is underlined, pairings I'd really like to do currently are starred. (Three stars = "AHHH I'M DYING FOR THIS")

***Fairy x Human/Elf/Demon
Scientist x Creation
*Time Traveler/Galactic Warrior x "The Chosen One" (I actually have somewhat of an idea for this pairing, so PM me for details if you're interested.)
Journalist x Basically, an Eldritch Abomination
Human x Mermaid
*Student Attending a Magic School x Fellow Student
Kitsune x Human Traveler
Monster Girl x Human
*Librarian x Story Character Come to Life (no real preference)
Anyways, thanks for taking a peek! PM me or leave me a comment if you're interested in anything! ❤✨

Reactions: mango
I am interested in the *Librarian x Story Character Come to Life and ***Fairy x Human/Elf/Demon. Pm me if you are interested in developing some thing with me! ^-^

Reactions: :Cosmic:
I honestly have no idea how to pick between those ideas. They all sound viable---Hit me up if any of em are still open!! I'd love to make something out of them!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.